The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Tariq filed the restraining order because the tenants at the office space he bought no longer wanted to rent it out after googling him.

This Boochie Bear dude went to the property and asked them if anyone vandalized the place then that’s when they searched Tariq’s name. They think he is a grifter.

I just don’t understand why the FBA museum is in LA, a city most FBA people don’t live in or visit much if at all.

Shoulda copped a property in the Atlanta suburbs. Perfect location for his fan base in the south and east coast. Plus you get way more space there.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Giving his side of the court case right now :lupe:

His lawyer asked was it okay for people to protest and go inside Power 106, Tariq said yeah. His lawyer asked so what's wrong with him standing outside your property? :leostare: *crickets*

Also says Tariq provided an email from the tenant saying she wants to break their lease date of August 2024 :wtf: The museum is supposed to be opening in February.

Just a quick aside, we've really normalized grown, (supposedly) heterosexual men using the terms bussy and boochie :dahell:
fresh-prince-we.gif

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Tariq filed the restraining order because the tenants at the office space he bought no longer wanted to rent it out after googling him.

This Boochie Bear dude went to the property and asked them if anyone vandalized the place then that’s when they searched Tariq’s name. They think he is a grifter.

I just don’t understand why the FBA museum is in LA, a city most FBA people don’t live in or visit much if at all.

Shoulda copped a property in the Atlanta suburbs. Perfect location for his fan base in the south and east coast. Plus you get way more space there.

Weren’t they gonna leave anyway? :dwillhuh:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Tariq provided an email from the tenant saying she wants to break their lease date of August 2024 :wtf: The museum is supposed to be opening in February.

Museum is never happening.

That space is an asset currently generating profit.

Nobody is gonna walk away from consistent passive income just to open a boot leg art gallery.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giving his side of the court case right now :lupe:

His lawyer asked was it okay for people to protest and go inside Power 106, Tariq said yeah. His lawyer asked so what's wrong with him standing outside your property? :leostare: *crickets*

Also says Tariq provided an email from the tenant saying she wants to break their lease date of August 2024 :wtf: The museum is supposed to be opening in February.

fresh-prince-we.gif

:dead: Where are you getting this information from?

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
nobody who is successful/intelligent wants to be associated with that nikka or his ideology

hahahahahaa
Funny thing is Tariq got connections to celebs who have shown love. I saw Waka Flocka shout him out for Hidden Colors.

Yet he keeps asking his low income and middle income fans to fund his projects, not celebs with millions.

I wonder if he’s afraid they will expose him for not using their money correctly or he knows they don’t really rock with his message like that.

It would make more sense to utlize his Hollywood connections to build the museum. But he has built his businesses off grassroots funding from people who won’t question what he does with their money like Jay Morrison did. They like him too much to ever question him.

“It’s better to be liked than to be right”