The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:dead: Where are you getting this information from?
:pachaha: you don't see the video you just quoted?
giphy.webp

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Museum is never happening.

That space is an asset currently generating profit.

Nobody is gonna walk away from consistent passive income just to open a boot leg art gallery.

Tariq is really set now.

He owns commercial property straight up and he didn't spend a dime for it. I don't know what the LA market is like but a place like that could be leased for $15k a month in the Baltimore area.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq is really set now.

He owns commercial property straight up and he didn't spend a dime for it. I don't know what the LA market is like but a place like that could be leased for $15k a month in the Baltimore area.

Now that’s what I generational wealth. A million dollar plus income producing asset acquired for free. :banderas:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That’s right up FBA alley. Talk shyt all day about people, make cartoons about them , dox them, then run to police for protection when they clap back.

Nah affecting business with lies is more than clapping back. We will let the legal system decide.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Nah affecting business with lies is more than clapping back. We will let the legal system decide.
What lie? When he exposed the cameras that would've caught any "vandalism"? The lack of a police report for said "vandalism"? Power 106's business was affected by "FBA" going inside and protesting for multiple days :mjpls: