The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Oh dear. Tariq is showing his narcissistic tendencies. All Tariq had to do was ignore Brandon but Tariq's ego got the better of him. The problem with Tariq (apart from being a grifter with absolutely no principles) is that he thinks he can slick talk his way into and out of anything.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
What lie? When he exposed the cameras that would've caught any "vandalism"? The lack of a police report for said "vandalism"? Power 106's business was affected by "FBA" going inside and protesting for multiple days :mjpls:
That was the worst case of vandalism in the history of vandalism. Nothing of consequence was even damaged, and instead of using those bricks to fukk things up they simply used them to secure a piece of cloth with rude remarks :dead:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps

:obama: Close enough - it's a start, wonder where the movie theater will be...maybe the back....you can put a projector screen back there for sure and have a theater experience

qbpnnfpwuvuduitp412l.jpg

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I spent this past weekend in Tulsa Oklahoma visiting the Greenwood Rising museum on Black Wall Street. It was not a big facility at all but it was beautiful inside and very well put together. I think everyone should visit that place once. I also ran into some overt racism in the city as well but that could be for another thread.

Point is you don't need a huge space to put together something that's nice. Most museums are free or very cheap to get in but they do take donations, wonder what his regular price to enter will be.