The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Wait, so he was opening a museum in a place where he didn't even confirm he would be the sole tenant :gucci:

He knew the place had tenants. I don't think he wanted to pay that mortgage himself. Honestly, I don't think he wanted that space in the first place but he was pressured to get it to stay in the good graces of the people who donated. He had to buy something.

This brotha took a look at it and you can clearly see the church and real estate signs on the window. Inside you can see where the realtors work. The place is too small for a real museum, more like an art gallery.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
He knew the place had tenants. I don't think he wanted to pay that mortgage himself. Honestly, I don't think he wanted that space in the first place but he was pressured to get it to stay in the good graces of the people who donated. He had to buy something.

This brotha took a look at it and you can clearly see the church and real estate signs on the window. Inside you can see where the realtors work. The place is too small for a real museum, more like an art gallery.

ive been to places smaller than that that had museum on the marquee :yeshrug:

but if he bought the property from the previous owner then the tenants still gotta pay that rent until their rental agreement/contract is up :manny: they likely wont renew :manny:

The Observer

All Star
Daps
How much money did you guys donate to fund this ‘museum’? :mjlol:

He should be glad he has the whole building to himself now.

Unless his intention was to buy this as a business for himself and make money from renting it out .

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
ive been to places smaller than that that had museum on the marquee :yeshrug:

but if he bought the property from the previous owner then the tenants still gotta pay that rent until their rental agreement/contract is up :manny: they likely wont renew :manny:
I feel you but I think he falsely advertised what he was gonna do. Some donators are not happy and they have a right to complain about what they funded.

I don't expect it to have the quality of items you saw in that museum :francis: Tariq is in over his head but we'll see what he pulls off

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I feel you but I think he falsely advertised what he was gonna do. Some donators are not happy and they have a right to complain about what they funded.

I don't expect it to have the quality of items you saw in that museum :francis: Tariq is in over his head but we'll see what he pulls off

thats on the donors :francis: i never gave that nikka a dime and i copped hidden colors on pirate bay

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think Tariq was in over his head with the plot of land acquisition. He asked for the money, got it, then pulled up to the store like, "I have cash, I want to buy this plot right here." Without knowing the politics involved. Months later, "family they acting funny style with me" that's when I knew he was in over his head. The million dollars alone was the money to use on bribes and paying people off. He had no choice but to pivot....a year later and here we are. Let see what happens.

:francis:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I can't lie, the back area of the museum looks nice. I could see Tariq hosting summer time concerts for FBA while he performs Mink Slide and Wash Yo Ass. I'm sure he will have physical CDS for purchase as well.

As long as he has the sweatshop Wish factory Elite boots and the mall kiosk sunglasses from his mackish package, I'm good. :mjgrin:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Bum ass alias or '22 poster with a trash gimmick
Bum ass "youtuber" with 750 subs. FOH