The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

the one i posted funnier and it wasn't cause of Tariq.
breh he was talking to had to seriously be on the narcotic.
this is just tariq in a tantrum.... oh shyt-- as i type the muhfukk was so heated he literally got HOT and had to sip some water :russ:
now THAT was funny :laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I feel Tariq need to keep a side eye on Tezlyn. I find it interesting that she just started associating herself with Tariq. :yeshrug:
I hate that branding she does as "I'm an independent aggressive voice"

bruh just admit you're not a republican but like the rest of us who are mature enough to have beef with some parts of the democrats that we're just vocal about it...you're not some edgy independent warrior. Cut the shyt.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
over the cartoon? :dead:

Tariq is filing a restraining order on him and talking about suing for harassment/defamation, that's the irony :dead:

"Boochie Bear" is just showing up for court but should win. Tariq doxxed his real name and tweeted photos of him walking in his neighborhood. Boochie hasn't gone anywhere near him, he just exposed that there's cameras that should've caught the "vandalism" at the Hidden History museum.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Tariq is filing a restraining order on him and talking about suing for harassment/defamation, that's the irony :dead:

"Boochie Bear" is just showing up for court but should win. Tariq doxxed his real name and tweeted photos of him walking in his neighborhood. Boochie hasn't gone anywhere near him, he just exposed that there's cameras that should've caught the "vandalism" at the Hidden History museum.
I didn’t know what the heck was going on.lol

Thank you for knowing all this information and keeping us updated :salute: