The Tariq Nasheed Thread

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
IMG-20221207-235116-100-x-117-pixel.png
I love the Coli:wow:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Tariq Nasheed is a mastermind. He gets his own following to fund his business ventures that have no real value to them. King Flex tells them what they need and what they want - no Black man wanted a Buck Breaking documentary until Tariq bashed the topic over their heads with it over the years. They donate without hesitation then he releases an average product/property that he can use for his personal use.

At this rate, Tariq will convince his "family" to fund his idea of creating a TV channel that will be like the "prime BET era". He will call it "FBA" which secretly means Flex's Bank Account. His loyal followers will convince their family and friends to chip in and they will raise $500 million for Mr. Nasheed.

With the $500 M's, Flex will finally have the cash and connects to invest into his Hollywood career. He always wanted to be a star. Tariq will hire the cheapest Black actors that people will recognize and get his Tyler Perry on with the quality of the shows. He gonna spend $50 M's on the whole thing and inform us it's gonna be an app you gotta pay $15/month for. He gonna use the rest of the money to invest in real estate, the stock market, his music career and on his White mother in law.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Update on the "museum".

Tariq is pissed off.

There were already tenants renting the place, a real estate company that works out of it Monday thru Friday and a Latino church on Sunday morning. So they researched Tariq and now they don't want to rent the place. Tariq is mad about that income gone now because he really had no intentions of having an actual museum that you can visit 7 days a week.

We'll see what he does because he doesn't want that space having no income coming in when he doesn't have events for FBA.

Last edited:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL

:russ: I still come back and watch this rant against Umar every so often.

He was imitating Umar when Umar said there was going to be consequences about speaking on him.

Tariq turned around and said “WELL MOTHERfukkA LET’S GET THE CONSEQUENCES POPPIN THEN bytchASS”

shyt had me :dead:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were already tenants renting the place, a real estate company that works out of it Monday thru Friday and a Latino church on Sunday morning. So they researched Tariq and now they don't want to rent the place. Tariq is mad about that income gone now because he really had no intentions of having an actual museum that you can visit 7 days a week.
Wait, so he was opening a museum in a place where he didn't even confirm he would be the sole tenant :gucci: