The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Your supposed to be the “detractor” anti- Tariq one

Literally obsessed with this dude :pachaha:
I roasted the shyt outta Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks before I ever paid him any mind. Now they're irrelevant :blessed:

Lemme guess his antics against Black folks are "hilarious" but when the jokes on him it's "obsession" :umad:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Picsart-22-12-14-17-57-56-037.jpg
:dead:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Taharka Bey has been smoking Tariq, I’ve never seen him scrambling so much.

He exposed his real name (Marcus Vincent Thomas), the fact he wasn’t raised by his father and other family history, the shady business with the museum, and he says it’s more coming :picard:

He’s filing restraining orders and bragging about it :mjlol:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I roasted the shyt outta Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks before I ever paid him any mind. Now they're irrelevant :blessed:

Lemme guess his antics against Black folks are "hilarious" but when the jokes on him it's "obsession" :umad:
a couple of things

making threads on yvette carnell and tone talks has nothing to do with why they're irrelevant

similarly, making threads on the coli wont do shyt to tariq either

you are not just "roasting" here, you follow and report any and everything this man does. Yet you are a "detractor"

your being disingenuous, just admit you follow breh just like his "supporters" do

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
a couple of things

making threads on yvette carnell and tone talks has nothing to do with why they're irrelevant

similarly, making threads on the coli wont do shyt to tariq either

you are not just "roasting" here, you follow and report any and everything this man does. Yet you are a "detractor"

your being disingenuous, just admit you follow breh just like his "supporters" do
I didn't say I'm the reason they're irrelevant. The point was the same things I was roasting them over are the same reason they're irrelevant.

Second, I don't and can't report "everything" he does. 9 times out of 10 I saw somebody else talking about it and even, there's a reason I'm sharing it.

Third, I could give a damn about whatever you want me to "admit" about your father figure
joinesgifimage-6724646.gif

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I didn't say I'm the reason they're irrelevant. The point was the same things I was roasting them over are the same reason they're irrelevant.

Second, I don't and can't report "everything" he does. 9 times out of 10 I saw somebody else talking about it and even, there's a reason I'm sharing it.

Third, I could give a damn about whatever you want me to "admit" about your father figure
joinesgifimage-6724646.gif
Father figure?

You have multiple threads on him and you’re in every thread made about him regardless of the topic. Stop with the projection all you nikkas is on some “why daddy don’t love me no mo” :mjcry: Type shyt

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Father figure?

You have multiple threads on him and you’re in every thread made about him regardless of the topic. Stop with the projection all you nikkas is on some “why daddy don’t love me no mo” :mjcry: Type shyt
Idk wtf makes you think all this crying for "daddy" is gonna make me stop but keep crying clown :mjlol: