The Tariq Nasheed Thread

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
If one party isn't doing shyt for what black men are asking and flat out telling you then why would you keep entertaining them and voting for them? Plus look at all of these bedwinches, faggits, black feminists, and Liberal black media forming like Voltron to blame us for Stacy adams not winning but not saying shyt about them white bytches whom keep voting against their best interest. And these are supposed to be our "allies" .

I'm not for supporting the GOP either as they see us as one big whole nikkah.. So black men should tell both parties to eat a dyck and form something new.. I know its a pipe dream but fukk its what needs to happen

Stop the cap. Nobody is blaming black men. Stacy is not blaming black men. She actually thanked everyone for coming out and voting for her.

Let’s be honest though. The charts clearly show black women voted overwhelmingly more in favor for her than Black men. The math and the numbers don’t lie that less black men voted for her than Rev Warnock. That’s a fact.

I’m not saying that’s the reason she lost. White people obliterated her to say the least. They were the reasons for her loss but you can’t lie about black men did not ditch her at the booth lol.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I don't know where buddy got 2 per hour from I didn't want to even respond, dude doesn't know what he's talking about.

Problem is Tariq isn't a fraud, but he's a small business man who makes millions with hustling ideas but the ideas have been on our minds for decades. Family and community aren't a new idea, where you dudes get this from? Tariq isn't CNN he doesn't have that start up to pay Tiffany cross her multi millions per year, what planet you guys on?

Tariq isn't a republican, he doesn't like them and calls out racism all the time, but the reason Tariq makes bread because slot of people feel deep down the same way Tariq just makes you pay for it that's not being a fraud. IHOP giving you a small omellete while advertising a much bigger omellete is more of a fraud than Tariq.

Nongroup can survive without a code Hispanics basically turned almost all of Florida red backing a party than doesn't even like them, but they do it because they have so much structure and businesses down here that they can do that and survive without government assistance most of the time due to culture. Miami isn't even affordable for most these sorry ass jobs down here but whites and blacks leaving and Hispanics keep coming because they control everything.

Like 90% of the jobs barely pay 50 a year and they still up living on the couch while we fighting with each other over clas and the lack of education and yall think Tariq is more of a problem than low marriage rates and hoes aborting their babies, yall literally supporting a party that hates black structure but Tariq is the problem lol. I can't

When the white marriage rates drops below 40% and the democrats start cancel long abortion too I wonder what's next for yall. It's coming eventually them young whites gonna have to get in line, but they too liberal eventually both sides gonna do the same. Republicans are gonna ramp up the racism since they openly said they need to appeal to young white people, but they can't do that giving them free access to sex and pushing the educated black guy so something has to give.

Tariq says what we all feel when we speak in private, but black people don't value family, and black people hate each other, nothing new we don't say it publicly, but this is how Tariq gets his money, he's how you feel at the bar after a few beers, and we all feel the same way deepndown.

Let's look at a dead rapper thread so we can share the black love smh lol

Lmao. This must be a troll or a member of TeamFlex lmao.

:russ:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
what is the issue if he likes some Republican idea?

They're a party of white nationalists & white supremacists. They're trying to erase slavery from the history books and they do not support Reparations.

How could you bring yourself to overlook those things to agree with them on anything?

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
"Who Herschel Walker? I'd vote for that big dumb n*gga in a heartbeat before Warnock
full
"

Herschel Walker:

It'd be funny af if Tariq started coming with Reparations is a handout all of a sudden and his followers start to give reason and logic for the 180 turn.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Reparations is such a pipe dream..that shyt will never happen as long as there are more white folks than black folks in this country.

The fact that he can even convince people that it’s democrats fault we don’t have reparations is amazing. He knows it’s a long time from reparations ever happening..he’s able to convince the gullible to hold their votes until that happens..he’s really doing the republicans job smh

I would love nothing more than to get a check from the government. But it’s just not going to happen.

Reparations are happening in other ways: giving money to Black farmers, Black first-time home owners, education etc. But because all of us aren't getting a check, it's dismissed. Pretty narrow minded thinking if you ask me.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
They're a party of white nationalists & white supremacists. They're trying to erase slavery from the history books and they do not support Reparations.

How could you bring yourself to overlook those things to agree with them on anything?

Breh these guys don’t care. They are the same as the MAGA fools we see everywhere, except they worship Tariq

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
It'd be funny af if Tariq started coming with Reparations is a handout all of a sudden and his followers start to give reason and logic for the 180 turn.

“I mean y’all been saying reparations ain’t happening. We need to see it from a different angle. Republicans say it’s a handout and Malcolm worked with racists to accomplish goals. The movement was good until Democrats decided to hijack it. This country offers lotta opportunities already and with Republicans in power black people are guaranteed more jobs. That’s also a form of reparations”

@TripleAgent in his final form in 2025 😂

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Do you guys really think the guy wants to give up his platform for a one-time $300k reparations check?! :heh: :mjlol:

Tariq has made x10 more money milking his supporters every year than any single reparations check will land him.

Why would he want to stop that for your sake and well being?! For the goodness of his heart?

Do the math. All he needs for $300k is either:
1. 3,000 people to give him $100
2. 300 people to give him $1k

You don't think he's already got that?

You want a $300k check, but to him that's a major loss. The second reparations hit, this dude knows his cash cow is gone. What drives his business then?

The only area left would be the manosphere game - do you think that he'll see the same profits doing that? Dude already tried that and pivoted to this.

Give a little bit, take more and go back and forth with that game - absolutely milk it and milk viewers' time and money.

Siding with Republicans gets him that tax cut for his platform :mjlol:

That's what you call getting played. I'm telling you, watch these grifters. They also tend to do a whole lot of damage along the way and create division.

Same folks here defending him probably on that "you got to think of their intentions" wave/mindset when it comes to other people though :heh:.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s definitely right about the illegal immigration issue.

And Black folks have always been socially conservative when it comes to certain issues.

They don’t want your black ass.

The whole organizing principle of conservatism since the passing of civil rights bills in the 1960s is resentment against your black ass. Everything flows from the backlash against progress made in the 1960s against the white make power structure.

And no amount of kissing their ass by hating immigrants, gays and women will ever make them welcome you to their tent.

It’s a fools errand.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don’t want your black ass.

The whole organizing principle of conservatism since the passing of civil rights bills in the 1960s is resentment against your black ass. Everything flows from the backlash against progress made in the 1960s against the white make power structure.

And no amount of kissing their ass by hating immigrants, gays and women will ever make them welcome you to their tent.

It’s a fools errand.
I'd go even further to say that the organizing principle behind conservatism since the passing of the Reconstruction Amendments has been based on anti-Black resentment.

The conservative project for the last 170 years has been rolling back any hope of having a progressive egalitarian society - and Black people have been its largest target, not even to mention their targeting of other minority groups.