The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
nikkas really be dumf af trynna lecture ppl.

1. "4 years"? Did you just wake up from a coma? Are you Rip Van Winkle? Tf. Native black Americans have ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS been anti immigration bc immigration is ALWAYS used as a tool against us. If you don't understand how bringing in a desperate population undermines the economic gains of the native population, I truly question your liberal bona fides.

2. "$2/ hr" You either slow as shyt or uninformed. Illegals in my city trynna get $30/hr for delivering Uber eats. They not just picking fruit no more, dummy. They're building raggedy ass skyscrapers now too, a job that used to be well paid. And even if they were still just picking fruit, why are you making the corporatist argument for them??? Dont tell me the great liberal defender is unaware that NOBODY should be earning $2/hr in a developed nation. That goes against everything you supposedly stand for. We damn near had a second civil war in this country behind workers rights. Wtf is wrong with you?
outside of mexicans. You're correct that the average New York tether is not a fruit picker. They came in based on getting a visa the right way. Like I said my "girl". worked at a Camp where she got 800 a month ( I told her that that was an exploitive wage) but she took it so that she could work at an arab owned seafood restaurant in Queens with a bunch of other immigrants. She could still be working there if she wanted to.

You could get rid of all the border crossers and still have a migration problem. I remember working for NASAQ and they had a bunch of Indians working in IT under the HB-1 Visa program, I know at least two FBA women who lost their jobs when they contracted out their IT positions.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm using it interchangetly with FBA. Which brings up another question no one questions the lineage of Yvette and Tone but they and the Freedmen and Dr. Sandy Darity is as much of an ënemy" as any Tether (except Nipsy he was cool) If you count every everyone with any Black ancestery at all you got 46.5 million "Black"People out of 351 million people. There's supposed to be 2 million Black Migrants so that number goes down to 44, then you you take out all the other people who are indigenous to this land but don't follow the right "leader" how tiny is this group and what you you intend to get done?

I mean if it's a lineage then Yvette and Tone are FBA at the end of the day. If it were a group you could kick people out based on wrong think but a linage is a lineage So Sister Harriet Tubman is FBA but so is the sellout negro who refused to leave the Plantation too Friend.
Yes their lineage is the same just with a different acronym. Hence why I didn’t previously mention lineage, friend:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
nikkas really be dumf af trynna lecture ppl.

1. "4 years"? Did you just wake up from a coma? Are you Rip Van Winkle? Tf. Native black Americans have ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS been anti immigration bc immigration is ALWAYS used as a tool against us. If you don't understand how bringing in a desperate population undermines the economic gains of the native population, I truly question your liberal bona fides.

2. "$2/ hr" You either slow as shyt or uninformed. Illegals in my city trynna get $30/hr for delivering Uber eats. They not just picking fruit no more, dummy. They're building raggedy ass skyscrapers now too, a job that used to be well paid. And even if they were still just picking fruit, why are you making the corporatist argument for them??? Dont tell me the great liberal defender is unaware that NOBODY should be earning $2/hr in a developed nation. That goes against everything you supposedly stand for. We damn near had a second civil war in this country behind workers rights. Wtf is wrong with you?

:mjlol:

bytch tried real hard.

I'm sorry ma'am I'm not so broke and failed in life that I feel a rivalry and animus with Uber Eats drivers. Nor do I feel keeping illegal immigrants from making money for Uber is to some great fight or aspiration for black people. We got Supreme Court Justices appointed by your wonderful party ready to kill affirmative action for good. Cmon now...find a real cause.

And where did I say I don't support better pay for those doing this work? Your reading comprehension is off the chain. The whole point of my post is that these "jobs" right wing-adjacent "native black American" conspiracy weirdos think we should be siding with Republicans and yee haw conservatives over are all readily available and far beneath anything anyone born in this country with all the resources of this country available to them would ever want. And that includes Uber Eats. No immigrant in your community is stopping the honorable foundational black american in your community from working for some app service, a strawberry field, or a hotel lobby.

I think whats really hilarious is you taking the liberal position to try and find some gotcha moment in my post. Im glad to know you join me and many Americans in our fight for fair pay for jobs being largely provided by immigrants. Or maybe just say you're inherently mad they exist.

Imagine being so miserable that the sight of a Latino instead of a "Foundational black American" delivering your food got you mad at the world and defining your politics. :mjlol:

There are much greater fights to benefit black people and this ain't it. I know it was a tough week for you black conservatives. It was suppose to be the fukk Joe Biden jamboree with black folks responding to the imaginary movements, but we got out and sent your racist MAGA cacs home. Sorry about that but don't take it on ole me.

:aicmon:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash

giphy.gif