The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You havent cleared up anything, he's still full of shyt.
Most Black people who come to the US are not illegal immigrants, but they still caught his wrath and ire.
Tariq is the very defintion of an industry plant. A fukking agent if I ever saw one
fukk that Since FBA is a lineage and we have to pretend that all these Drake look a likes is fully 100% aborginal american nikkas then that means that said nikkas can't fukk with Amara La Negra or Bernice Burgos.

Call any simp ass nikka an agent for liking a single picture. And lets not even talk about the "sellout"passport bros who are "running" Just like the Africans are.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
My nikka lets say every non white person whose name ends in vowel gets thanos snapped out of the country, You think ADOS is gonna go to Farms and start pickin cotton ( I actually saw Mexicans picking cotton in MS) You think ADOS women are gonna go take those maid jobs that will become available?

Hell you think nikkas is moving to factory jobs in Montana?

How is the GOP gonna stop nikkas in Hollywood from making every superhero a disabled trans lesiban?

Are you willing to check those c00n ass ADOS hoes for rushing to delete all those kids? Do you want them raising a race of b*stard ass momma loving daddy hating Man nots?

What about about stopping self hatting bedwenches from getting nut in by some random joo?

Dont bother asking logical questions to these fools. For all the 4 years they've been bytching about Latino immigrants taking jobs from them ain't no one stopping them from hitchhiking it to the nearest strawberry field and making that 2 bucks an hour if they feel like they're being so inconvenienced by illegal immigrants.

Hell if they willing to low ball even harder and work for 1/hr for 12 hours a day I'm sure they'll be happy to replace these illegals with the honorable Foundational black American.

nikkas is dumb fake militants, for real.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Dont bother asking logical questions to these fools. For all the 4 years they've been bytching about Latino immigrants taking jobs from them ain't no one stopping them from hitchhiking it to the nearest strawberry field and making that 2 bucks an hour if they feel like they're being so inconvenienced by illegal immigrants.

Hell if they willing to low ball even harder and work for 1/hr for 12 hours a day I'm sure they'll be happy to replace these illegals with the honorable Foundational black American.

I was at the Presidio in Monterey and Hunter Liggett, I saw those huge farms with Meixican workers they call strawberries the Fruit of the devil because you have to bend down and pick the strawberries. I had a Solider who's father had a grove that produced a million oranges a year and they use a machine to pick the oranges and even he didn't want to do it. He now works for the Florida state department of Agriculute in an office.

The Other option is to let the farms die because no one will harvest them then people could invest in foriegn countries and they could pick their own crops but then they could charge the US whatever they wanted for food.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

nikkas really be dumf af trynna lecture ppl.

1. "4 years"? Did you just wake up from a coma? Are you Rip Van Winkle? Tf. Native black Americans have ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS been anti immigration bc immigration is ALWAYS used as a tool against us. If you don't understand how bringing in a desperate population undermines the economic gains of the native population, I truly question your liberal bona fides.

2. "$2/ hr" You either slow as shyt or uninformed. Illegals in my city trynna get $30/hr for delivering Uber eats. They not just picking fruit no more, dummy. They're building raggedy ass skyscrapers now too, a job that used to be well paid. And even if they were still just picking fruit, why are you making the corporatist argument for them??? Dont tell me the great liberal defender is unaware that NOBODY should be earning $2/hr in a developed nation. That goes against everything you supposedly stand for. We damn near had a second civil war in this country behind workers rights. Wtf is wrong with you?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My nikka lets say every non white person whose name ends in vowel gets thanos snapped out of the country, You think ADOS is gonna go to Farms and start pickin cotton ( I actually saw Mexicans picking cotton in MS) You think ADOS women are gonna go take those maid jobs that will become available?

Hell you think nikkas is moving to factory jobs in Montana?

How is the GOP gonna stop nikkas in Hollywood from making every superhero a disabled trans lesiban?

Are you willing to check those c00n ass ADOS hoes for rushing to delete all those kids? Do you want them raising a race of b*stard ass momma loving daddy hating Man nots?

What about about stopping self hatting bedwenches from getting nut in by some random joo?
ADOS is a Democratic LGQMcBLT organization. I have no ties to them, friend.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I feel like not all but a decent amount of the “reparations or bust” posters in the locker room have the same sentiment as Tariq when it comes to reparations and Republicans, that's why when you confront them with questions about how they'd pressure Republicans for reparations or Black policies they'll never answer the question or just beat around the bush.

It's evident at least here on TheColi how a lot these pro “reparation or let it burn” posters are just closeted Conservatives/Republicans who use reps (among other serious inquiries) as a way of undermining the Dems odds of winning elections/midterms.

As far as Tariq goes, the reason why people don't like him is because they can see he's a bullshytter. Instead of being straightforward about his personal intentions and by intentions not this classic emotional use of Black issues as a scapegoat and Pro-Black charade that he and many online play but where he truly stands politically and personally.

Instead of playing games and just be honest about his true intentions and personal beliefs in regards to politics, people would respect him more not because they'd agree but respect the fact that he's not a bullshytter and he's telling you who he truly is.

Nobody respects a bullshytter.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

He should be leading protests hammering Cedillo and that other racist fakkit nonstop over there at La City Hall even harder, twitter doesn't count..a great opportunity for a modern day Black freedom fighter against a clear cut case of Black disenfranchisement, but nope.
And we know why, he married in :mjlol:

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
nikkas really be dumf af trynna lecture ppl.

1. "4 years"? Did you just wake up from a coma? Are you Rip Van Winkle? Tf. Native black Americans have ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS been anti immigration bc immigration is ALWAYS used as a tool against us. If you don't understand how bringing in a desperate population undermines the economic gains of the native population, I truly question your liberal bona fides.

2. "$2/ hr" You either slow as shyt or uninformed. Illegals in my city trynna get $30/hr for delivering Uber eats. They not just picking fruit no more, dummy. They're building raggedy ass skyscrapers now too, a job that used to be well paid. And even if they were still just picking fruit, why are you making the corporatist argument for them??? Dont tell me the great liberal defender is unaware that NOBODY should be earning $2/hr in a developed nation. That goes against everything you supposedly stand for. We damn near had a second civil war in this country behind workers rights. Wtf is wrong with you?
I don't know where buddy got 2 per hour from I didn't want to even respond, dude doesn't know what he's talking about.
I feel like not all but a decent amount of the “reparations or bust” posters in the locker room have the same sentiment as Tariq when it comes to reparations and Republicans, that's why when you confront them with questions about how they'd pressure Republicans for reparations or Black policies they'll never answer the question or just beat around the bush.

It's evident at least here on TheColi how a lot these pro “reparation or let it burn” posters are just closeted Conservatives/Republicans who use reps (among other serious inquiries) as a way of undermining the Dems odds of winning elections/midterms.

As far as Tariq goes, the reason why people don't like him is because they can see he's a bullshytter. Instead of being straightforward about his personal intentions and by intentions not this classic emotional use of Black issues as a scapegoat and Pro-Black charade that he and many online play but where he truly stands politically and personally.

Instead of playing games and just be honest about his true intentions and personal beliefs in regards to politics, people would respect him more not because they'd agree but respect the fact that he's not a bullshytter and he's telling you who he truly is.

Nobody respects a bullshytter.
Problem is Tariq isn't a fraud, but he's a small business man who makes millions with hustling ideas but the ideas have been on our minds for decades. Family and community aren't a new idea, where you dudes get this from? Tariq isn't CNN he doesn't have that start up to pay Tiffany cross her multi millions per year, what planet you guys on?

Tariq isn't a republican, he doesn't like them and calls out racism all the time, but the reason Tariq makes bread because slot of people feel deep down the same way Tariq just makes you pay for it that's not being a fraud. IHOP giving you a small omellete while advertising a much bigger omellete is more of a fraud than Tariq.

Nongroup can survive without a code Hispanics basically turned almost all of Florida red backing a party than doesn't even like them, but they do it because they have so much structure and businesses down here that they can do that and survive without government assistance most of the time due to culture. Miami isn't even affordable for most these sorry ass jobs down here but whites and blacks leaving and Hispanics keep coming because they control everything.

Like 90% of the jobs barely pay 50 a year and they still up living on the couch while we fighting with each other over clas and the lack of education and yall think Tariq is more of a problem than low marriage rates and hoes aborting their babies, yall literally supporting a party that hates black structure but Tariq is the problem lol. I can't

When the white marriage rates drops below 40% and the democrats start cancel long abortion too I wonder what's next for yall. It's coming eventually them young whites gonna have to get in line, but they too liberal eventually both sides gonna do the same. Republicans are gonna ramp up the racism since they openly said they need to appeal to young white people, but they can't do that giving them free access to sex and pushing the educated black guy so something has to give.

Tariq says what we all feel when we speak in private, but black people don't value family, and black people hate each other, nothing new we don't say it publicly, but this is how Tariq gets his money, he's how you feel at the bar after a few beers, and we all feel the same way deepndown.

Let's look at a dead rapper thread so we can share the black love smh lol

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
"Midterms. Hot perm. Spray it with the germ. Get it off in ya mouth. Take it to the North then take it back south"...

pause-nohomo.gif

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
-being against the sexualization of little kids in schools.
-closing the borders
-not putting an abortion clinic on every corner
Grifter nasheed doesn’t care about these issues AT ALL :russ: He is literally spewing low hanging, weak Fox News talking points like the idiots they interview outside of t*ump rallies JFC :mjlol: