The Tariq Nasheed Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If one party isn't doing shyt for what black men are asking and flat out telling you then why would you keep entertaining them and voting for them? Plus look at all of these bedwinches, faggits, black feminists, and Liberal black media forming like Voltron to blame us for Stacy adams not winning but not saying shyt about them white bytches whom keep voting against their best interest. And these are supposed to be our "allies" .

I'm not for supporting the GOP either as they see us as one big whole nikkah.. So black men should tell both parties to eat a dyck and form something new.. I know its a pipe dream but fukk its what needs to happen

There are plenty of things Democrats have did for black folks.

Tariq and others like him have convinced some of y’all that unless you get a $20K check or something then you shouldn’t vote for them.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Tariq was sent to destroy the reparations movement.

I am so in shock that all I can do is laugh. At the same time, this isn't shocking because I knew what he was about. I guess I'm shocked at the absolute GALL to say this on a live show where his fans are donating to him. This dude literally has made a bulk of his scamming income on the backs of Reparation discussions and rallies and contributed to a rift between Black ethnicities. Then he says this

"Even though they are against Reparations". I'm speechless :dead:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I am so in shock that all I can do is laugh. At the same time, this isn't shocking because I knew what he was about. I guess I'm shocked at the absolute GALL to say this on a live show where his fans are donating to him. This dude literally has made a bulk of his scamming income on the backs of Reparation discussions and rallies and contributed to a rift between Black ethnicities. Then he says this

"Even though they are against Reparations". I'm speechless :dead:

The rift was already there Tariq just capitalized on it.

And don't get me wrong Pan Africanism is just as big of a scam we need delineation.

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I would love nothing more than to get a check from the government. But it’s just not going to happen.

Reparations are happening in other ways: giving money to Black farmers, Black first-time home owners, education etc. But because all of us aren't getting a check, it's dismissed. Pretty narrow minded thinking you ask me.

Warnock has done exactly that..he’s done a lot of black farmers in GA. And the other things you have mentioned have been available for black folks.

But nikkas don’t wanna hear that, they just want a check that’s never going to happen.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I don't know where buddy got 2 per hour from I didn't want to even respond, dude doesn't know what he's talking about.

Problem is Tariq isn't a fraud, but he's a small business man who makes millions with hustling ideas but the ideas have been on our minds for decades. Family and community aren't a new idea, where you dudes get this from? Tariq isn't CNN he doesn't have that start up to pay Tiffany cross her multi millions per year, what planet you guys on?

Tariq isn't a republican, he doesn't like them and calls out racism all the time, but the reason Tariq makes bread because slot of people feel deep down the same way Tariq just makes you pay for it that's not being a fraud. IHOP giving you a small omellete while advertising a much bigger omellete is more of a fraud than Tariq.

Nongroup can survive without a code Hispanics basically turned almost all of Florida red backing a party than doesn't even like them, but they do it because they have so much structure and businesses down here that they can do that and survive without government assistance most of the time due to culture. Miami isn't even affordable for most these sorry ass jobs down here but whites and blacks leaving and Hispanics keep coming because they control everything.

Like 90% of the jobs barely pay 50 a year and they still up living on the couch while we fighting with each other over clas and the lack of education and yall think Tariq is more of a problem than low marriage rates and hoes aborting their babies, yall literally supporting a party that hates black structure but Tariq is the problem lol. I can't

When the white marriage rates drops below 40% and the democrats start cancel long abortion too I wonder what's next for yall. It's coming eventually them young whites gonna have to get in line, but they too liberal eventually both sides gonna do the same. Republicans are gonna ramp up the racism since they openly said they need to appeal to young white people, but they can't do that giving them free access to sex and pushing the educated black guy so something has to give.

Tariq says what we all feel when we speak in private, but black people don't value family, and black people hate each other, nothing new we don't say it publicly, but this is how Tariq gets his money, he's how you feel at the bar after a few beers, and we all feel the same way deepndown.

Let's look at a dead rapper thread so we can share the black love smh lol
Ignored everything you said after Tariq isn't a scammer

And you a 2022 poster

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The rift was already there Tariq just capitalized on it.

And I don't get me wrong Pan Africanism is just as big of a scam we need delineation.

This in bolded is what Tariq created. Black people can be Pan Africanist and Rep their ethnicity at the same time

Every other race understands that but us unfortunately

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
fukk your pan Africanist BS stance.

Delineation is necessary

Yvette is a bad leader but the movement is necessary
Yvette Carnell sat on a White Nationalist board and said "we have to become White" you're still talking about "Pan Africanist BS" :mjtf: Muhfukkas were TELLING yall she was suspect from the jump and people wouldn't hear it. She tore down N'COBRA, flip flopped on HR-40, introduced immigrants and movie roles into a discussion on reparations :what: cannibalized her followers and pushed them away. She single handedly did more to damage the fight for reparations than anything Tariq did, and it should be clear by now how much I don't fukk with him.

All he did was slide in and capitalize on the fukkery she put in place. She's the agent. Tariq is a capitalist without principles

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
ADOS is a Democratic LGQMcBLT organization. I have no ties to them, friend.
I'm using it interchangetly with FBA. Which brings up another question no one questions the lineage of Yvette and Tone but they and the Freedmen and Dr. Sandy Darity is as much of an ënemy" as any Tether (except Nipsy he was cool) If you count every everyone with any Black ancestery at all you got 46.5 million "Black"People out of 351 million people. There's supposed to be 2 million Black Migrants so that number goes down to 44, then you you take out all the other people who are indigenous to this land but don't follow the right "leader" how tiny is this group and what you you intend to get done?

I mean if it's a lineage then Yvette and Tone are FBA at the end of the day. If it were a group you could kick people out based on wrong think but a linage is a lineage So Sister Harriet Tubman is FBA but so is the sellout negro who refused to leave the Plantation too Friend.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I feel like not all but a decent amount of the “reparations or bust” posters in the locker room have the same sentiment as Tariq when it comes to reparations and Republicans, that's why when you confront them with questions about how they'd pressure Republicans for reparations or Black policies they'll never answer the question or just beat around the bush.

It's evident at least here on TheColi how a lot these pro “reparation or let it burn” posters are just closeted Conservatives/Republicans who use reps (among other serious inquiries) as a way of undermining the Dems odds of winning elections/midterms.

As far as Tariq goes, the reason why people don't like him is because they can see he's a bullshytter. Instead of being straightforward about his personal intentions and by intentions not this classic emotional use of Black issues as a scapegoat and Pro-Black charade that he and many online play but where he truly stands politically and personally.

Instead of playing games and just be honest about his true intentions and personal beliefs in regards to politics, people would respect him more not because they'd agree but respect the fact that he's not a bullshytter and he's telling you who he truly is.

Nobody respects a bullshytter.
I'll say this I'd vote for anyone either Trump or Kamala if they put Reperations on the table.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't know where buddy got 2 per hour from I didn't want to even respond, dude doesn't know what he's talking about.

Problem is Tariq isn't a fraud, but he's a small business man who makes millions with hustling ideas but the ideas have been on our minds for decades. Family and community aren't a new idea, where you dudes get this from? Tariq isn't CNN he doesn't have that start up to pay Tiffany cross her multi millions per year, what planet you guys on?

Tariq isn't a republican, he doesn't like them and calls out racism all the time, but the reason Tariq makes bread because slot of people feel deep down the same way Tariq just makes you pay for it that's not being a fraud. IHOP giving you a small omellete while advertising a much bigger omellete is more of a fraud than Tariq.

Nongroup can survive without a code Hispanics basically turned almost all of Florida red backing a party than doesn't even like them, but they do it because they have so much structure and businesses down here that they can do that and survive without government assistance most of the time due to culture. Miami isn't even affordable for most these sorry ass jobs down here but whites and blacks leaving and Hispanics keep coming because they control everything.

Like 90% of the jobs barely pay 50 a year and they still up living on the couch while we fighting with each other over clas and the lack of education and yall think Tariq is more of a problem than low marriage rates and hoes aborting their babies, yall literally supporting a party that hates black structure but Tariq is the problem lol. I can't

When the white marriage rates drops below 40% and the democrats start cancel long abortion too I wonder what's next for yall. It's coming eventually them young whites gonna have to get in line, but they too liberal eventually both sides gonna do the same. Republicans are gonna ramp up the racism since they openly said they need to appeal to young white people, but they can't do that giving them free access to sex and pushing the educated black guy so something has to give.

Tariq says what we all feel when we speak in private, but black people don't value family, and black people hate each other, nothing new we don't say it publicly, but this is how Tariq gets his money, he's how you feel at the bar after a few beers, and we all feel the same way deepndown.

Let's look at a dead rapper thread so we can share the black love smh lol
One question, do you think that theres a code among the slave class in america?

Well actually you answered the question. I agree with you that Tariq is the ID of the Black community and just managed to monitize it

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Stop the cap. Nobody is blaming black men. Stacy is not blaming black men. She actually thanked everyone for coming out and voting for her.

Let’s be honest though. The charts clearly show black women voted overwhelmingly more in favor for her than Black men. The math and the numbers don’t lie that less black men voted for her than Rev Warnock. That’s a fact.

I’m not saying that’s the reason she lost. White people obliterated her to say the least. They were the reasons for her loss but you can’t lie about black men did not ditch her at the booth lol.
The fact that Black Men voted for her at a 84% clip and Black women voted for her at a 94% clip doesn't matter at all 73% of white people voted for Abrams she could've won 100% of the Black Vote every eligible Black person could've voted and she still would've lost. She also only got 50% of the hispanic vote.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I would love nothing more than to get a check from the government. But it’s just not going to happen.

Reparations are happening in other ways: giving money to Black farmers, Black first-time home owners, education etc. But because all of us aren't getting a check, it's dismissed. Pretty narrow minded thinking you ask me.
This is the biggest grift Tariq really got these nikkas thinkin that reparations are around the corner and we'll get them in the next electon cycle.

It's one thing to advocate for reparations but it's a whole nother thing to suggest that you have the key to getting them.