The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Exactly CW is a master Troll, Usually when Tariq clowns someone they may attempt to roast him back but they don't look into his past and try to expose him like he does to them. Charleston White would have no problem going back and forth with Tariq as long as Tariq wants to. So If Tariq was smart he wouldn't engage.

That would be fukkery to no end, especially after CW took down T.I. with ease a few weeks ago.

That would be the ONE time that Tariq would get out-roasted.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yes :what: multiple times. I made a thread on him just before the midterms
Gary Chambers (Louisiana Senate candidate) vs "Don't Vote/Tangibles" gang

Get this shyt outta here :camby: breh was making national headlines. The Democratic Party of Louisiana refused to endorse him and allowed 2 other candidates to split his votes cause he was that much of a problem

Louisiana Senate Candidate Gary Chambers Calls Out Racism In Party Endorsement Decision

All that "Democrats" talk woulda been right for once and he was paid dust by the "tangibles" contingency. Maybe he should've ranted on Twitter Spaces about immigrants and sold CRACK :dame: in alleys like Marcel Dixon

Coli gotten their stance exposed.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So give your honest Opinion on what he said friend.
He said he agreed with the Republicans on being against illegal immigration, sexualization of our children in the schools and abortions on damn every corner. So basically he’s against unemployment/ underemployment, pedophilia and the the murder of Foundational Black American babies, friend.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Unfortunately, that’s why so many of us our so comfortable in the Black Gynocracy, friend
I guess it's just a class thing, probably most these dudes never needed family for anything because they always been papered up... really the only logical reason these dudes hate Tariq so much, having community and families legit bother some of these cats....

Democrats love black matriarchy but patriarchy for anyone non black and it's sad these folks here just don't get it.

What's gonna happen to these cats when they 60 and body breaks down and they have no families and that degree is practically worthless?

SMH, let them live, not here to fight with internet strangers...

They literally prefer that fake class based dating based on expectations over real love and community. Just gonna stay outta Tariq threads from now on.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He said he agreed with the Republicans on being against illegal immigration, sexualization of our children in the schools and abortions on damn every corner. So basically he’s against unemployment/ underemployment, pedophilia and the the murder of Foundational Black American babies, friend.

You havent cleared up anything, he's still full of shyt.
Most Black people who come to the US are not illegal immigrants, but they still caught his wrath and ire.
Tariq is the very defintion of an industry plant. A fukking agent if I ever saw one

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You havent cleared up anything, he's still full of shyt.
Most Black people who come to the US are not illegal immigrants, but they still caught his wrath and ire.
Tariq is the very defintion of an industry plant. A fukking agent if I ever saw one
What agency is he from? Is he one of your co-workers, friend? :mjgrin:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
My nikka lets say every non white person whose name ends in vowel gets thanos snapped out of the country, You think ADOS is gonna go to Farms and start pickin cotton ( I actually saw Mexicans picking cotton in MS) You think ADOS women are gonna go take those maid jobs that will become available?

Hell you think nikkas is moving to factory jobs in Montana?

How is the GOP gonna stop nikkas in Hollywood from making every superhero a disabled trans lesiban?

Are you willing to check those c00n ass ADOS hoes for rushing to delete all those kids? Do you want them raising a race of b*stard ass momma loving daddy hating Man nots?

What about about stopping self hatting bedwenches from getting nut in by some random joo?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I guess it's just a class thing, probably most these dudes never needed family for anything because they always been papered up... really the only logical reason these dudes hate Tariq so much, having community and families legit bother some of these cats....

Democrats love black matriarchy but patriarchy for anyone non black and it's sad these folks here just don't get it.

What's gonna happen to these cats when they 60 and body breaks down and they have no families and that degree is practically worthless?

SMH, let them live, not here to fight with internet strangers...

They literally prefer that fake class based dating based on expectations over real love and community. Just gonna stay outta Tariq threads from now on.
What community. are you speaking of? Do you mean this so called "Black community"ran by bedwenching hoes and momma raised niglets?