The Tariq Nasheed Thread

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Hardly. Because no one *truly* believed in his campaign. He said he is for reparations, and Tariq's followers in Louisiana never tried to go to the polls.

That is beyond a blunder. That is a credibility killer.
if noone believed in his campaign, then how is it a credibility killer for tariq?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
if noone believed in his campaign, then how is it a credibility killer?

Reparations or bust, remember? If you not down with it, despite the odds, then you really don't believe in it at all.

Here, you had a candidate in Louisiana by the name of Gary Chambers, and he was the polished, articulate, formally educated spokesman for the reparations movement. Instead of people pushing for him, the reparations movement ignored him and battled random Democrats instead.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Reparations or bust, remember? If you not down with it, despite the odds, then you really don't believe in it at all.

Here, you had a candidate in Louisiana by the name of Gary Chambers, and he was the polished, articulate, formally educated spokesman for the reparations movement. Instead of people pushing for him, the reparations movement ignored him and battled random Democrats instead.

did he put his name out there? because i didnt hear about im until after he lost

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
was he mentioned here?
Yes :what: multiple times. I made a thread on him just before the midterms
Gary Chambers (Louisiana Senate candidate) vs "Don't Vote/Tangibles" gang
if noone believed in his campaign, then how is it a credibility killer for tariq?
Get this shyt outta here :camby: breh was making national headlines. The Democratic Party of Louisiana refused to endorse him and allowed 2 other candidates to split his votes cause he was that much of a problem

Louisiana Senate Candidate Gary Chambers Calls Out Racism In Party Endorsement Decision

All that "Democrats" talk woulda been right for once and he was paid dust by the "tangibles" contingency. Maybe he should've ranted on Twitter Spaces about immigrants and sold CRACK :dame: in alleys like Marcel Dixon

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
God, I hope this eventually happens. :wow:

Would be nonstop quotes, jokes and legendary IG livestreams from both sides.
Exactly CW is a master Troll, Usually when Tariq clowns someone they may attempt to roast him back but they don't look into his past and try to expose him like he does to them. Charleston White would have no problem going back and forth with Tariq as long as Tariq wants to. So If Tariq was smart he wouldn't engage.