The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Starts at the 1 hr 7 min

Tariq is a fool. A grifter. An agent. And a useful idiot to the right all in one. And there a lot of misguided black people being further misguided by his bs. If you don't have the tools at your capacity to think critically you will fall for a lot of these online grifters and pretty soon you'll be voting and supporting policies that are against your own best interest. This is why I say we need true black intellectuals with an online presence.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
:jbhmm:Let me get this straight so if Repulicans is against Reparations how the fukk do he expect to get Reparations :why:. You're going to need some Republicans to vote on it in the House & Senate, because not enough Dems will vote for it but a good amount will, so you're gonna need the other side or a super majority for it to be able to get it passed when you need 218 votes in the House & 60 in the Senate but be shytting on Dems trying to force they hands when they don't got the votes...

how-how-bro.gif
He's this dude, just way more blatant. Not lowkey at all.

maxresdefault.jpg

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
If one party isn't doing shyt for what black men are asking and flat out telling you then why would you keep entertaining them and voting for them? Plus look at all of these bedwinches, faggits, black feminists, and Liberal black media forming like Voltron to blame us for Stacy adams not winning but not saying shyt about them white bytches whom keep voting against their best interest. And these are supposed to be our "allies" .

I'm not for supporting the GOP either as they see us as one big whole nikkah.. So black men should tell both parties to eat a dyck and form something new.. I know its a pipe dream but fukk its what needs to happen

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:Let me get this straight so if Repulicans is against Reparations how the fukk do he expect to get Reparations :why:. You're going to need some Republicans to vote on it in the House & Senate, because not enough Dems will vote for it but a good amount will, so you're gonna need the other side or a super majority for it to be able to get it passed when you need 218 votes in the House & 60 in the Senate but be shytting on Dems trying to force they hands when they don't got the votes...

how-how-bro.gif
And you solved the puzzle. The tangibles argument says no tangibles no vote. I cant deliver shyt if im not in office. If I openly support targeted reparations, I get buried politically even if we had “Im for everybody” ways to get something out of the process. Bam, complain that no one supports reparations and even flirt with their opposition. Is reparations really the goal or does keeping people upset kept the grift afloat?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Breh you were heavy on Tariq bullshyt. Changing the username won’t fix that

But I thought he was against anybody that’s not pro Reparations ? Are we wrong ?

I don’t recall him saying that we should actually vote for a republican. Did he?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So Mr. "Tangibles" shows he doesn't give a shyt about actual tangibles.
:laff:
How many more times does this clown have to expose himself as a MAGA agent?

I knew that Tariq was never *that* serious about reparations for FBAs when he NEVER MENTIONED Gary Chambers for Louisiana Senate.