The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
That statement is about hating “dikkmatized” non FBA, friend.
I mean I was a grown man already in my 30s before @anotherman made up "FBA" so I honestly don't know what is and isn’t "non FBA". I know dikkmatism when I see it tho.

Case in point: Tariq has made fun of various Black people of all stripes for years now and ya'll laugh your ass off everytime but if he or his "FBA" acronym get made fun of ya'll start crying in disbelief :to:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I mean I was a grown man already in my 30s before @anotherman made up "FBA" so I honestly don't know what is and isn’t "non FBA". I know dikkmatism when I see it tho.

Case in point: Tariq has made fun of various Black people of all stripes for years now and ya'll laugh your ass off everytime but if he or his "FBA" acronym get made fun of ya'll start crying in disbelief :to:
:ohhh:

So you thought it was a good idea to complain and cry about FBA allegedly crying about being made fun of while Non FBAs are crying and complaining about Tariq and FBA making fun of Non FBAs. Interesting, friend.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:ohhh:

So you thought it was a good idea to complain and cry about FBA allegedly crying about being made fun of while Non FBAs are crying and complaining about Tariq and FBA making fun of Non FBAs. Interesting, friend.
Wtf is "non FBA"?
Is it people making fun of Tariq? Cause that's basically what it seems to amount to

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Him buying a building isn't some gotcha....it's the bare minimum. He's using other people money to acquire an asset, how does that make his doubters salty :what:. It's an obvious money ploy whether he opens a bussy museum or not

What's the details on the purchase, the original proposal was in a prime space in a black community. He probably spent $900k over the last year saved $100k for the down payment on the commercial property then going have more fundraising to have yall pay for the mortgage :dead:

You was not saying that about Akon City:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wtf is "non FBA"?
Is it people making fun of Tariq? Cause that's basically what it seems to amount to
It boils down to grown men all in their feelings daily about another grown man. All because he called out your c00ns for you while constantly putting a foot on their necks. It’s unfortunate our Non FBA friends in the diaspora won’t join in on the fun. Calling out your c00ns can be liberating, friend.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
They gonna say the building ain’t big enough.

He’s scamming if he charges an entry fee.

He lets white people into the museum.

How can you have a black museum if you have a white mother in law.

He’s overcharging for parking so he can take vacations.

These non FBA bellyachers just gonna keep complaining but the movement ain’t going anywhere. One side is moving in truth the other side is full of hate and envy.

Whats funny about these nikkas that keep mentioning his White Mother in Law claim Obama as pro black:mjlol:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Here are some small museums that worked:

"he not opening no museum"
*picks up goalpost"
"it too small"

just to compare, The Negro League Baseball Museum here in KC is basically 1 big room with things like plaques on the wall and structures/busts of people.

Negro-Leagues-Baseball-Museum_16---Derek-Slagle-708e6c8a5056b36.jpg

and here's a picture of the Black Archives of Mid America here in KC.

10325243_893921763952982_116382559331377674_n.jpg

Looks like Tariq is off to a good start and the building looks presentable right out the gate. It's not an abandoned building.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Here are some small museums that worked:

none of those had outdoor events in their mind breh

Come on. Although I don't think the place is small (yes it's not what he knowingly lied and advertised about), but stop acting like Tariq has any intentions on opening a museum.

He's gonna have a gallery with events where he charges a premium.

If he actually makes it a museum without making it a social club/galleria, I will happily eat crow

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
The old church building fund scam.

Tariq Nasheed is going to use this useless and unneeded “museum”
to squeeze money from his cult followers for a long time. I’m here for it.

I gotta respect the hustle honestly. He may be a coward, but he is a stone cold hustler.
Only used 1/8 of the funds. Our honorable Tariq is fiscally responsible. :wow: