Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Starts at the 7 minute mark

full

Umar got a school too :sas1:

When's it open? :sas2:

The goal post is about to moved by coli critics.
You mean like when people said Umar would never get the money for a school... then it changed to he won't actually buy one... then it changed to but is work being done... then it changed to...............

I'm just here to play devil's advocate.... But isn't this the SAME exact thing going on? Why wouldn't the coli ask these additional questions?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think that's the science of why these threads are so popular. We make fun of them for acting dikkmatized and they make fun of us for being haters/suspected "non FBA" :dead: and round and round we go
That statement is about hating “dikkmatized” non FBA, friend.

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
That's true.

It's well know that FBA have crisp hairlines that rarely recede. The Non-FBA try to copy our hairline but they still do not look right.

For example Akon:

Akon-appears-to-have-gotten-his-hairline-done-in-viral-photo-1.jpg
:ohhh:

And all it took was for your pubescent great-great-great-grandmammies to get raped by massa.
Sounds like a fair deal to me. :yeshrug:

As a matter fact, it sounds you owe white America reparations.

A lifetime of backbreaking labour, and a few years of defilement (until she aged out) to ensure that your progeny is eternally blessed with superior hairline genetics; we know who got the better end of the deal.:youngsabo:

Hurry up and run them cacs their bread.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

And all it took was for your pubescent great-great-great-grandmammies to get raped by massa.
Sounds like a fair deal to me. :yeshrug:

As a matter fact, it sounds you owe white America reparations.

A lifetime of backbreaking labour, and a few years of defilement (until she aged out) to ensure that your progeny is eternally blessed with superior hairline genetics; we know who got the better end of the deal.:youngsabo:

Hurry up and run them cacs their bread.
That's really how you feel, huh?
full

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's true.

It's well know that FBA have crisp hairlines that rarely recede. The Non-FBA try to copy our hairline but they still do not look right.

For example Akon:

Akon-appears-to-have-gotten-his-hairline-done-in-viral-photo-1.jpg

ya'll too obssessed with hair lines, where on earth did this come from? How far back?

nothing wrong with a nice hair cut, but a hair line not saving your life or extending your life damn

ya'll have no room to talk when your messiah Tether Top Tariq has the male equivalent of wearing a weave, ole tether top nikka

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Him buying a building isn't some gotcha....it's the bare minimum. He's using other people money to acquire an asset, how does that make his doubters salty :what:. It's an obvious money ploy whether he opens a bussy museum or not

What's the details on the purchase, the original proposal was in a prime space in a black community. He probably spent $900k over the last year saved $100k for the down payment on the commercial property then going have more fundraising to have yall pay for the mortgage :dead: