The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
none of those had outdoor events in their mind breh

Come on. Although I don't think the place is small (yes it's not what he knowingly lied and advertised about), but stop acting like Tariq has any intentions on opening a museum.

He's gonna have a gallery with events where he charges a premium.

If he actually makes it a museum without making it a social club/galleria, I will happily eat crow
I have no idea what he's going to do. I was just linking the post that had small museum ideas that worked.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I have no idea what he's going to do. I was just linking the post that had small museum ideas that worked.

He already said he’s gonna have outdoor events in his premises

Anyway I hope he does something good but I’m not hopeful about it due to Tariq character, his networking skills and intelligence. Those circles demand that you be savvy and knowing how to network.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
:ohhh:

And all it took was for your pubescent great-great-great-grandmammies to get raped by massa.
Sounds like a fair deal to me. :yeshrug:

As a matter fact, it sounds you owe white America reparations.

A lifetime of backbreaking labour, and a few years of defilement (until she aged out) to ensure that your progeny is eternally blessed with superior hairline genetics; we know who got the better end of the deal.:youngsabo:

Hurry up and run them cacs their bread.

This dude was fuming. :mjlol:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
none of those had outdoor events in their mind breh

Come on. Although I don't think the place is small (yes it's not what he knowingly lied and advertised about), but stop acting like Tariq has any intentions on opening a museum.

He's gonna have a gallery with events where he charges a premium.

If he actually makes it a museum without making it a social club/galleria, I will happily eat crow
You are already eating crow. Your in here legit changing the stipulations to your likings :mjlol:

It’s a private museum not the Smithsonian. Nothing at all wrong with using this space to host events

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You are already eating crow. Your in here legit changing the stipulations to your likings :mjlol:

It’s a private museum not the Smithsonian. Nothing at all wrong with using this space to host events

Nothing wrong with it but he never mentioned that before. His focus was to present hidden history of Black America that society refused to acknowledge.

But hey man. Enjoy your day like I am doing now

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Nothing wrong with it but he never mentioned that before. His focus was to present hidden history of Black America that society refused to acknowledge.

But hey man. Enjoy your day like I am doing now
This is not an actual problem though:why:

Your in here trying to manufacture artificial problems. shyt is hilarious you guys are embarrassing yourselves. And your too blinded by your disdain for Tariq to realize it

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I didn’t wanna even say shyt about that. I commercial closing is done and the property not vacant. Meaning everything in there would legally belong to Tariq left by the previous owners.

Let Tariq cook man. The man is trynna make money

So according to you and this twitter hater Tariq is committing fraud in plain sight? He started a Gofundme for a purchase but pocketed the money and got a lease instead? So he stole over 950k in plain sight. Is that what you’re saying??

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
I was banned from the other thread simply for mentioning the historical and contemporary architectural structures(mud huts) erected by our cousins over in the motherland:russ:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So according to you and this twitter hater Tariq is committing fraud in plain sight? He started a Gofundme for a purchase but pocketed the money and got a lease instead? So he stole over 950k in plain sight. Is that what you’re saying??

I am waiting for more. Let's wait in 2 weeks or so and see if it updates

Tariq been switching up his words. It's up to him to clear up his name :yeshrug: