The Tariq Nasheed Thread

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
nobody outside of Twitter/TheColi knows who this guy is ..

:mjlol:

nikka think he Louis Farrakan or some shyt and that has that kinda power..... You thought you was Kobe? * in Draymonds voice* :skip:
His detractors would have you think that.
A lot of people know who he is.
You don't get name dropped on HBO TV shows or get into a Twitter beef with the head of the DNC or do interviews with Bill Cosby's lawyer or Michael Jackson's niece if nobody knows who you are.
Love him or hate him, son is very influential.
He introduced a slew of terms into the The Coli and overall social lexicon.
Terms like:
-Tangibles
-Bedwench
-On code
-Moist
-Buck breaking
He single handedly brought the term "white supremacy" back into daily usage.
The term FBA or even foundational in regard to Black Americans is absolutely more present due to his coining of the phrase.
Even people who oppose him use his terms.

Which is why I'm concerned when he is off the mark.
His stance on voting and politics in general is so basic and wrong, but a gang of Black ppl have swallowed it whole because it supports their apathy and political ignorance in the name of Black empowerment.

-

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nobody trying to attend his Million MAGA march :camby: I'm sure he's being paid by some Republican to do this right before the election

If this actually happens I guarantee he's going to have some GOP politician(s) participate to try to get cred with black people or some shyt.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
You clearly missed my point. I'm not blaming Tariq for any issues. I'm saying people like him are playing the game of intentionally leading people down the wrong path. In other words, he is showing people how to play checkers when everyone else is playing chess.
Tariq could be the biggest scammer in the world the point is you allow it that show it's a group issue across the board. The white scammers aka Steve Bannon went down a while ago. White people don't allow grifters remember tim wise?

Bill Maher went conservative real quick did he?

Tariq isn't the problem a lack of unity is. Democrats know this and eat off it slowly but surely the black hustle is dying companies cutting jobs left and right many don't want the slave movies or the symbolic nonsense anymore.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
His detractors would have you think that.
A lot of people know who he is.
You don't get name dropped on HBO TV shows or get into a Twitter beef with the head of the DNC or do interviews with Bill Cosby's lawyer or Michael Jackson's niece if nobody knows who you are.
Love him or hate him, son is very influential.
He introduced a slew of terms into the The Coli and overall social lexicon.
Terms like:
-Tangibles
-Bedwench
-On code
-Moist
-Buck breaking
He single handedly brought the term "white supremacy" back into daily usage.
The term FBA or even foundational in regard to Black Americans is absolutely more present due to his coining of the phrase.
Even people who oppose him use his terms.

Which is why I'm concerned when he is off the mark.
His stance on voting and politics in general is so basic and wrong, but a gang of Black ppl have swallowed it whole because it supports their apathy and political ignorance in the name of Black empowerment.

-
Black empowerment is standing alone and holding nothing prevents that right now. Truth is some of need to wife them single moms and build with them but pride is a B.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
We don't need any more marches. :aicmon:
The irony is that even 2 years ago he was shytting on marches. He doesn't advocate for anything he can't get paid off of. Genuine change looks like supporting black-panther style groups that feed and educate people locally, promoting existing self-defense collective groups, promoting local city level politicians who are doing stuff like approving building permits for rent-control housing and tenant rights, supporting scholarship programs for black youth and business loans for black entrepreneurs.

Supporting medical care for local black people--essentially starting small at a city level and building a collective that spans the state and spreads across state lines to the point where it is a national power network. To his credit, he does promote black businesses, but when it comes to politics he is out of his depth and he needs to point people to the experts who are making local changes--but then if he does that, he runs the risk of being sidelined and having the spotlight taken off him. Deep down dude is a narcissist. He can't ever admit with humility when a project has failed, or give props to a living person as an influence. He's an entertaining character but he doesn't have what it takes to be an actual leader.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Nobody trying to attend his Million MAGA march :camby: I'm sure he's being paid by some Republican to do this right before the election

If this actually happens I guarantee he's going to have some GOP politician(s) participate to try to get cred with black people or some shyt.
Weak , very weak. Fba is moving in the right direction.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Tariq could be the biggest scammer in the world the point is you allow it that show it's a group issue across the board. The white scammers aka Steve Bannon went down a while ago. White people don't allow grifters remember tim wise?

Bill Maher went conservative real quick did he?

Tariq isn't the problem a lack of unity is. Democrats know this and eat off it slowly but surely the black hustle is dying companies cutting jobs left and right many don't want the slave movies or the symbolic nonsense anymore.
ahhh. You still don't get it dude. I'll let it go.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I'm not the biggest Tariq fan but blk folks do need to put pressure on Democrats and make them scared enough to actually start doing sh1t for black americans.

and if our only real weapon for that is helping the repubs catch W after W then what choice do we have?

we know repubs don't care and ain't gonna do sh1t for us......

but Tariqs strategy of scaring Dems into doing some tangibles might actually work.

either way we have no other choice.

I actually think the grifter is right this time

I hope alot of ppl show up hope whatever he's planning will make the dems scared and get up off their feet

Homie needs to bring Cadence Owens out there but I know he won't

:manny:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This scamming fakkit is going to be on the mic like
collection-plate-plate.gif