The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
In before the " you guys were his fans" guy.
Can't no one Juelz like the sons of Nasheed tho :steviej:
full

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Good, hope he got a generational bag. Cause he ain’t wrong.

The one sided nature of immigration is blatant. People come here take the resources, send them back home, and look down their noses at FBA for not working hard.

I grew up with black Africans, Jamaicans and Haitians. We was all cool and respected each other’s cultures. Go over each other’s families house for dinners and we all identified as black. Same struggles.

Something changed in recent years and pan Africans are being disingenuous by saying all black immigrants respect and support fba culture. Now that black immigrants are strong enough to form their own enclaves and the internet allows them to form groups easier they are showing true colors.

The message needed to be broadcast. FBA gotta form their own like we used to have. All we got is us. Let’s get our shyt together before we try and save everyone else we are the most endangered group in the country. Black immigrants could technically go back to their countries and extended family if shyt got crazy here in the states? Where FBA going to go? Who’s coming to save us?

fukk outta here with this shyt. We ain’t crazy, FBA is almost ALWAYS on the right side of history. Maybe we should have sided with the native Americans and killed the whites folks but besides that our track record is flawless. It’s innate that we fight for justice.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good, hope he got a generational bag. Cause he ain’t wrong.

The one sided nature of immigration is blatant. People come here take the resources, send them back home, and look down their noses at FBA for not working hard.

I grew up with black Africans, Jamaicans and Haitians. We was all cool and respected each other’s cultures. Go over each other’s families house for dinners and we all identified as black. Same struggles.

Something changed in recent years and pan Africans are being disingenuous by saying all black immigrants respect and support fba culture. Now that black immigrants are strong enough to form their own enclaves and the internet allows them to form groups easier they are showing true colors.

The message needed to be broadcast. FBA gotta form their own like we used to have. All we got is us. Let’s get our shyt together before we try and save everyone else we are the most endangered group in the country. Black immigrants could technically go back to their countries and extended family if shyt got crazy here in the states? Where FBA going to go? Who’s coming to save us?

fukk outta here with this shyt. We ain’t crazy, FBA is almost ALWAYS on the right side of history. Maybe we should have sided with the native Americans and killed the whites folks but besides that our track record is flawless. It’s innate that we fight for justice.
So your own experiences of camaraderie and pan Africanism is trumped by some bullshyt you read online. :mjlol:

Drank the cac-aid in big gulps

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So your own experiences of camaraderie and pan Africanism is trumped by some bullshyt you read online. :mjlol:

Drank the cac-aid in big gulps
No. I still have those same friends. Later in life The VAST majority of black immigrants I met refused to identify as black. Talked shyt about black Americans. How we don’t like to study, how we don’t know what struggle was etc. they was quick to use our slang though, loved to say nikka, loved to fukk black American women. But Gotdamn “I’m not black in Haitian, I’m not black American I’m Jamaicans,

That type shyt.

I remember speaking to a female at a bar in OC Maryland and she mentioned she was haitian, I was like dope so we both black. She was so offended. “I am NOT black in Haitian, black people only have one language, I speak 3 languages” ok bytch. You speaking all your languages in America with my black ass.

Show me the these pan africanists from other countries that love black Americans so much and are supporting our fight for reparations. Black Americans have fought for the freedom of every black people across the globe, thru physical means, boycotts, political, marches, and signal boosting. On a massive scale. Show me the reverse. We helped overturn apartheid from across the globe.

Stop it.

I support the freedom and prosperity of all melanated people across the planet. No disrespect of my ancestors and culture that built this country everyone wants to immigrate to will be tolerated.