The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
No thanks. I’ll go if it’s associated with The honorable Louis Farrakhan. I went a couple years ago and I saw Tariq out there. Could’ve went to the first one but my dad ain’t want me to miss school 🙁

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Black folks (loud) let's have a march to address issues.

Whites folks (quiet) let's hire lobbyists to get our issues catered to.

Exactly why Tariq and others are dangling a carrot in front of the donkey. :stopitslime:
Even if we donated with how democrats great us what exactly would they do with the funds? LGBT classes? We gotta be honest here 😂 they come to us with the nonsense because we allow it we vote mostly for one party and don't demand anything, alot of y'all are happy just being out the hood and around cacs keep it 100.

Don't blame tariq he found a lane to eat off of if we did our job and actually liked and respected each other hed probably be some D ranked actor running night time infomercials on TV.

I don't even see black couples much anymore every young breh gotta pawg or Hispanic broad, y'all just complain about tariq for nothing.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Even affirmative action is not pro black so what are you talking about? More white women benefit but it's still a good policy because it has allowed blacks to be represented on lots of companies.

Nothing will get passed in this racist country if it benefits blacks exclusively.
Our choice is to go for candidates whose policies will benefit the most of our people. That's the way it has always been.
Our we can just not vote and build up the community with love, families which leads to respect and less crime and tell cacs to duck themselves since they can eat off our dysfunction as much anymore. Just a though, you know like how Jews did.

Y'all vote for basically classism which leads to separation and then y'all turn around and laugh at tariq but when a black kid gets shot ya hate cacs again. Make up ya minds.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Even if we donated with how democrats great us what exactly would they do with the funds? LGBT classes? We gotta be honest here 😂 they come to us with the nonsense because we allow it we vote mostly for one party and don't demand anything, alot of y'all are happy just being out the hood and around cacs keep it 100.

Don't blame tariq he found a lane to eat off of if we did our job and actually liked and respected each other hed probably be some D ranked actor running night time infomercials on TV.

I don't even see black couples much anymore every young breh gotta pawg or Hispanic broad, y'all just complain about tariq for nothing.
You clearly missed my point. I'm not blaming Tariq for any issues. I'm saying people like him are playing the game of intentionally leading people down the wrong path. In other words, he is showing people how to play checkers when everyone else is playing chess.

Daps
Even affirmative action is not pro black so what are you talking about? More white women benefit but it's still a good policy because it has allowed blacks to be represented on lots of companies.

Nothing will get passed in this racist country if it benefits blacks exclusively.
Our choice is to go for candidates whose policies will benefit the most of our people. That's the way it has always been.
“Nothing will get passed,” which I don’t dispute, because Democrats are making conscious decisions to exclude black people from policy considerations. There is nothing preventing them from passing legislation that specifically benefits black people except their will to do so.

:francis:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I’m familiar with all three candidates, including the platforms they’re running on. I fail to see how any of the policies included within their respective platforms is pro-black, though. Just because black people might benefit from “progressive” legislation doesn’t mean it’s a policy framework that addresses the root causes of our marginalization in society. Andrea Campbell is married to a white man, btw.

:jbhmm:

A policy does not have to be literally "this is for black people" to benefit black people or primarily benefit black people. For example, tackling the school-prison pipeline will ABSOLUTELY impact black people more than any race, without a candidate having to say "I'm doing this for black people."

coldcall

All Star
Daps

It doesn't have to benefit black people exclusively for it to be good. Stop being small minded.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
A policy does not have to be literally "this is for black people" to benefit black people or primarily benefit black people. For example, tackling the school-prison pipeline will ABSOLUTELY impact black people more than any race, without a candidate having to say "I'm doing this for black people."
You are partially correct. Yes tackling the school-prison pipeline would help black people without specifically naming them. However, over the years LBGTQ, Native Americans, Jews, Hispanics had legislations specifically for those groups. Thats what @I Really Mean It is talking about. They won't craft anything specifically to say it was for black people but did for other demographics.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
You are partially correct. Yes tackling the school-prison pipeline would help black people without specifically naming them. However, over the years LBGTQ, Native Americans, Jews, Hispanics had legislations specifically for those groups. Thats what @I Really Mean It is talking about. They won't craft anything specifically to say it was for black people but did for other demographics.

Sure but those groups are playing catch up, there's no way their overall legislation passed surpasses ours

Furthermore, even if it did, not voting at all wouldn't be the answer. Not in the political climate where the other party 1. thrives on voter suppression 2. is pushing a theory that minorities are replacing them and drastic measures need to be taken