The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Not op

But most who will comment in this thread will be non ados former Tariq fans crying

Mad cause Tariq has Teflon don all they crabs and the barrel attempts to bring him down

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Good, hope he got a generational bag. Cause he ain’t wrong.

The one sided nature of immigration is blatant. People come here take the resources, send them back home, and look down their noses at FBA for not working hard.

I grew up with black Africans, Jamaicans and Haitians. We was all cool and respected each other’s cultures. Go over each other’s families house for dinners and we all identified as black. Same struggles.

Something changed in recent years and pan Africans are being disingenuous by saying all black immigrants respect and support fba culture. Now that black immigrants are strong enough to form their own enclaves and the internet allows them to form groups easier they are showing true colors.

The message needed to be broadcast. FBA gotta form their own like we used to have. All we got is us. Let’s get our shyt together before we try and save everyone else we are the most endangered group in the country. Black immigrants could technically go back to their countries and extended family if shyt got crazy here in the states? Where FBA going to go? Who’s coming to save us?

fukk outta here with this shyt. We ain’t crazy, FBA is almost ALWAYS on the right side of history. Maybe we should have sided with the native Americans and killed the whites folks but besides that our track record is flawless. It’s innate that we fight for justice.
I'm GT and fully support FBA or wha ever moniker folks want to identify as and fully support the reparations movement; my fam's beef is with the crown. With that being said you are right something has changed. Our upbringing may be similiar because NY in the 80's & 90's u black u fam now its like folks (foreign) look @ you funny style. Both my kids have instances where classmates folks were reluctant to have em be close when meeting moms who FBA, but the min they meet me its like oh they can be down. I got serious issues with that

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm GT and fully support FBA or wha ever moniker folks want to identify as and fully support the reparations movement; my fam's beef is with the crown. With that being said you are right something has changed. Our upbringing may be similiar because NY in the 80's & 90's u black u fam now its like folks (foreign) look @ you funny style. Both my kids have instances where classmates folks were reluctant to have em be close when meeting moms who FBA, but the min they meet me its like oh they can be down. I got serious issues with that
What Island is GT again? You see them represented at the West Indian Day Parade and they say they're from Grenada which is different than Guyana

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Question for OP.

Are black Americans that say they are experiencing the disrespect and one sidedness of immigration lying?

Or should we just accept the perceived slights and lay down?

We have African in this country referring to us as Akata’s, we should laugh it off? What’s the slur Nigerians use for white folks? I haven’t heard that slur yet. Why isn’t that as popular?

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
My only criticism of Tariq is he can never admit when he's wrong about anything to save face in front of his followers. Dude will triple down and act like s*** never existed or pivot like crazy. Makes you question how genuine he is. A simple "I was wrong or I've changed my thinking" lol dude will not do it.

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Isn't Guyana in South America? When they said GT I thought they meant an Island
Yeah, its only english speaking nation in SA which is why its considered part of the West Indies which is nothing more than the delineation of British colonies on this Hemisphere but thats a whole rabbit hole which would take from the convo

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, its only english speaking nation in SA which is why its considered part of the West Indies which is nothing more than the delineation of British colonies on this Hemisphere but thats a whole rabbit hole which would take from the convo
I get it. But this "convo" ain't a Convo it's a classic troll thread about nothing.