⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
No immigration agenda?

full

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
A policy does not have to be literally "this is for black people" to benefit black people or primarily benefit black people. For example, tackling the school-prison pipeline will ABSOLUTELY impact black people more than any race, without a candidate having to say "I'm doing this for black people."

Is there actually a policy that is tackling the school to prison pipeline? Has a lawmaker even proposed one?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Black folks (loud) let's have a march to address issues.

Whites folks (quiet) let's hire lobbyists to get our issues catered to.

Exactly why Tariq and others are dangling a carrot in front of the donkey. :stopitslime:
And didn't Tariq say he's sick of marching?

What is Black People March #30203 going to accomplish?
We don't need any more marches. :aicmon:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m familiar with all three candidates, including the platforms they’re running on. I fail to see how any of the policies included within their respective platforms is pro-black, though. Just because black people might benefit from “progressive” legislation doesn’t mean it’s a policy framework that addresses the root causes of our marginalization in society. Andrea Campbell is married to a white man, btw.

:jbhmm:

So you'll be cont. to vote for the GOP?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
“Nothing will get passed,” which I don’t dispute, because Democrats are making conscious decisions to exclude black people from policy considerations. There is nothing preventing them from passing legislation that specifically benefits black people except their will to do so.

:francis:
I know you're just grandstanding and I know that you don't really care about this. Your real aim is to turn people off from voting. I remember the shyt you posted that got you banned in 2020.

It was supposed to be the beginning of a new era for Black farmers. After the 2020 election, the Biden administration and a new Democratic majority in Congress promised to rectify the results of years of discrimination and systemic racism, and incoming Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack and House Agriculture Committee Chair David Scott identified justice for Black farmers as a top priority. But their biggest push to correct historic wrongs—$4 billion in direct debt relief payments authorized in the American Rescue Plan—was stymied by lawsuits from white farmers before any checks were cut.

Now, the outcomes of these cases—particularly Miller v. Vilsack, the most influential of multiple lawsuits brought by white farmers to prevent the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) from distributing debt relief to Black farmers—could have widespread negative consequences for any government efforts aimed at addressing historic inequities.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Is there actually a policy that is tackling the school to prison pipeline? Has a lawmaker even proposed one?

Not sure, I was talking about that Massachussetts politician making gains on that front when she was working on City Council to demonstrate why if I was in mass I'd be voting for her in the primary over a typical democrat

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Does he still promote not voting in the face of white supremacy (like a republican), rather than voting for progressive democrats with pro-black policies in primaries?
fukk the democrats. Our loyalty is fba business not no neglectful political parties or their alternative agendas

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
And didn't Tariq say he's sick of marching?

What is Black People March #30203 going to accomplish?

Guess he's changed his mind

He said marching without economic strategies is useless, family
That's why we've strategized a fundraiser to get this march ALL THE WAY poppin, ya dig?
full