The Tariq Nasheed Thread

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Tariq is a legitimate idiot.

His dumbass actually said: "Warnock would actively undermine us, and Hershel Walker is just a big goofy nikka that doesn't know what's going on. I will take him (Hershel Walker)."

Hershel Walker would do the bidding of his donors and Republican base...:snoop:

That sounds exactly like the “trump won’t be so bad” talk from 2016

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is really embarassing for the Tariq brigade on here..if they even have a conscience and the ability to feel embaressment:scust:

We told you dumb c00n spirited motherfukkers that Tariq is a classic con man and grifter, and many of us from the old world have seen such charlatans before, but nooooo you all somehow always knew better..you all were too eager to be above someone you ran with his divisive narrative..

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's been at least 6 years of y'all repeating this same diaspora war bullshyt, blaming all your issues on other black people, and talking about how badly you must have a unique identifier which acknowledges first and foremost your proud American, rather than African--dear God forbid--"lineage" and identity. The most c00ntastic shyt that ever somehow caught on.
6 years later and half your idols and leaders have since been revealed as full on right wingers who clearly don't give a fukk about reparations, just seeing Democrats lose. 6 years later and "ADOS" is still some shyt exclusively on the internet appealing to extremism and anti-social weirdos who think Trump ain't so bad.

Absolutely no visible presence in any reality from a supposed "political movement" that sure loves to be loud and heard every damn day.
Not even during the George Flloyd protests did I see not one of you proud-to-be-an-Amuricun ass "conservative" militants with your proud Yvette Carnell "ADOS" swag on. And I sure as fukk saw neither "the honorable" Tariq or Yvette out there doing shyt "for black people." I sure saw a whole lot of "Black Lives Matter" t-shirts and "white liberals" out there day after day, getting gassed, shot, beaten and fukked up right next to us. Funny how that works.

Put up or shut up already. Makes some moves and make your voice heard outside a damn Tariq Nasheed chat session of "clowning Africans." Otherwise people will continue recognizing the shyt as a disingenuous, co-opted right wing movement stringing people along, and those who follow it as roleplaying militants that just want excuses to not vote, side with conservatives, call other people names, and hate on African nationals like a bunch of aspiring "Americans." Self-hating insecure shyt.

Make it happen or just vote Republican like you want to, get it over with already and shut the hell up.

I would never vote for Trump or 99% of all other Republicans and all of that other babble is irrelevant :russell:

We are going to keep putting ADOS/FBA first :umad:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Another Tariq hot take on politics.
Tariq makes a lot of sense, except when it comes to politics.
It's not worth a deep discussion.

In all honesty I'm beginning to wonder if even that is true. I don't watch his shyt.

This man is, what?, in his fukking 40s? Still militant roleplaying and refusing to vote?

If the man is this entirely 1) disingenuous or 2) totally lost about something as important as politics and government at this point in his life I doubt he has any useful input on any other subject. And that includes dating, pimping, singing, fashion and whatever else this hustler gets on.

If anything Tariq and Yvette should be a reminder to folks that it's time to get serious about black politics and return to scholarship. We gave a bunch of "new black media" internet gawkers saying everything that's sounds nice, pretending to be the second coming of Malcolm X, and suggesting anything that is contrary to any reasonable consesus a chance and they all failed us. They accomplished nothing other than instilling bigoted views about immigrants in black people and convincing us not to participate in elections. Wow what modern day heroes. They'll be in the history books for ages.

I'd rather walk over to my local city college, sit with a professor and get some REAL schooling on white supremacy with someone of proven intellect, background and passion for what he's talking about. Not some attention starved narcissists shouting "fukk Democrats. Both sides is white supremacists. Drop those donations" and other simple minded shyt.

Or better yet sit alone with a book written by proven authors and historians.

I think we all learned a lesson trusting "new black media" and a bunch of politically one sided right wing weirdos named "Youngh Pharoah" "The Black Authority" and "Mink Slide" repeating the same shyt to absolutely no results whatsoever. When I was a child those of us who were interested in black politics sought after actual activists, authors, professors, and books to disseminate political knowledge to us. It's seriously time for young black folks who are truly passionate about politics and black history to log off the damn social media and get back to scholarship.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
He's right white men must be stop going to dispensaries, stop online dating, and raise their b*stards that are killing everyone :dead:

No for real. Because the number of women (of every race) openly documenting their struggles coparenting or being single mothers because some cac loser decided to dip out or be a deadbeat increases every week and far exceeds the amount of black women or women with black baby fathers complaining. And it's even worse because a lot of these crehs are enabled by their parents, relatives, police and the courts.

Monday-Wednesdays on social media (especially IG & Tiktok) are mind-blowing tbh. Becky, Maria and Kim have finally found the time to upload the state of their kids after weekend visitation with their Deadbeat Chads and it's just a mess. Clothes & toys missing, hair matted as fukk, haven't had a bath SINCE they left the mother's custody, barely ate, often need to be picked up from their grandparents house and if not that, then dropped off by Chad's combative 17yr old girlfriend all because he was too stoned, high off Fent or busy getting fukked up at the local bar to care.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
#BuckBreaking

People really have no soul bro damn :wow:. This c00n is really crowbarring a white supremacist talking point about black fatherhood on the heels of two mass shootings…one where black people were the majority slain by a white supremacist and the other where 21 people (19 children!) were murdered by a non-black person. I don’t understand how some people are wired smh.

Just because he didn’t explicitly say black doesn’t mean shyt.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when you don't have an understanding of politics and are too caught up in your ego to admit that you're ignorant. Tariq should just stay in his lane and stick to exposing rice, spice and cac cacs on twitter.
Rice, spice and cac cacs :laff:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I usually don't fukk with these threads, but this legitimately the fukking DUMBEST reasoning I've ever seen or heard in my entire life. And if there's anyone out there who didn't see this coming, I really don't know what to tell them.

:mjlol:

laughing-wtf.gif
@Louisiana Fisher been with the shyts for a minute :mjlol:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Let’s seee. Most of the posters in here are white supremacists that hate not only Tariq but every other black person. The other portion are self hating pocket watching immigrant tethers dancing the jig for those same white supremacists. :yawn:
The stats say different

:umad:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Deflection of what?

Tariq is now a hardline Black American Nationalist so you of course his views are going to intersect and align with Republicans/Conservatives on certain matters :dahell:

There’s nothing surprising whatsoever about that.

Y’all say he’s a grifter in a small echo chamber one minute but now he has enough reach to change the average black Americans voting pattern’s? :dahell:
Black American Nationalist
:dead:

Ight, yall hot Herschel Walker over Warnock....because Warnock a Democrat and he ain't putting on yalls grand Black American Nationalist legislative agenda. So we down wit Walker. Cus we intersect with Republicans sometimes. Cus Black American Nationalism.
:dead:

White folks slap their knees in hysteria reading this shyt. There's no doubt.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Tariq is exposing himself on these Twitter spaces. I was and still am an avid listener of his but it's different when he talks on his show and have no push back bc he is the only one talking. On his Twitter spaces he has push back and you see his reasoning is bullshyt at times. Whenever someone brings up a valid responses that he doesn't have an answer to he just clasifies it as trolling or babble and stops the conversation

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tariq is exposing himself on these Twitter spaces. I was and still am an avid listener of his but it's different when he talks on his show and have no push back bc he is the only one talking. On his Twitter spaces he has push back and you see his reasoning is bullshyt at times. Whenever someone brings up a valid responses that he doesn't have an answer to he just clasifies it as trolling or babble and stops the conversation
bruh, its wild when he can't control the mic and his own listeners are like :jbhmm: :francis: :beli: