The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Glorious

All Star
Daps
Dude engaged you in good faith and this is what you say?
No he didn't. Anyone that tells me reparations is never going to happen is not engaging me in good faith.

He likes Warnock. So if he is eligible to vote for him he should. According to him black support still remains high for him. If that's true no worries are necessary. But based on the freakout in this thread I'm skeptical of his assertions.

His agenda is not the same as my agenda.

:manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yup. In fact I'm waiting for all the net militants who boast this clown.

First they fell for Yvette and Tonetalks, now this. Are they mature enough to stop arguing down people making sense and finally confronting their own issues?
Well the tone and yevtte actually talk about politics at a deeper level from what I listened too, but for whatever reason people don’t like them

I think the "whatever reason" is that Yvette was on the most obvious grift jumping from "Vote for Ron Paul for president, he's our only hope!" to working for a literal white-supremacist to push his agenda on immigration to attacking reparations advocates because reparations was "unrealistic" to then jumping on the reparations bandwagon at the same time that right-wingers started pumping the hash tag to dissuade the Black vote.

All those shifts happened within about 5 years. Why should I trust someone's political commentary at any level if they were a full-grown adult and didn't realize pumping up Ron Paul and working to advance a White Supremacist agenda were a bad thing?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No @Bunchy Carter post yet? Amazing

No @CHICAGO either for some reason. Not that anyone cares what his excuse will be but at least the deflection tactic would have been amusing.

Black Americans have the right to vote and support whom ever they fell like supporting.

:mjlol: Last election you had the energy to constantly pump up Trump which claiming Bernie was a White Supremacist, but this time it's just "whatever".

nypost drivel

Another right-winger trying to deflect....but posting straight from a right-wing tabloid.

Y'all need to make your minds up about Tariq.

One minute y'all say he's an irrelevant grifter in an echo chamber then next minute y'all say he's now big with enough access to enough black people to cause real voter apathy.

Which is it :dahell:

This thread has become deflection city, ya'all throwing the kitchen sink at everything except the actual topic. :mjlol:

You completely made up that we said Tariq was "irrelevant". That's a desperate reach to avoid addressing the actual bullshyt he said.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You don't know what you're talking about. And reparations is never going to happen so please stop bringing that up as the only measuring stick to determine if someone is worth supporting. It's quite shallow.

Warnock was credited and a primary force in the aid black farmers was supposed to receive from the American Rescue act last year. But white farmers got pissed off and sued saying they were being discriminated against, and the whole thing has been held up in federal court for well over a year with judges stating that was unconsititional.

Speaking of the American Rescue Act, Warnock secured 85 million for Georgia HBCU's from that bill passing Congress.

Warnock also secured 1.2 billion in HBCU's and "minority serving institutions" in Georgia a couple months ago which can be difficult to secure in Congress. As long as a majority of the money goes to HBCU's, that's another success.

Just three weeks ago Warnock secured $170 million in federal housing investments for Georgia through the US Department of Housing, community grant programs (CPD) and HUD. The purpose being to provide more affordable housing especially for low income residents. This was a follow up from last year when Warnock helped get $140 million in Home Investment Partnership Program Grants from HUD to help with affordable housing.

Reverend "Most Honorable" Warnock has been a successful Senator and he's a solid, stand up dude. A church leader, a community leader, someone that young black children can look up to. He hasn't "lost" any black support and if he lost a bunch of dumb militants on the internet who don't know shyt, then that's probably a good thing.

All of this negates most dishonorable Tariq's dumb point that Warnock would undermine black people and be all about the LGBT's and Hispanics. Tariq clearly don't know about Warnock's track record, never bothered to research it, and simply spit out a bunch of anti-Democrat talking points hoping to stick them to Warnock simply because Warnock is a Democrat and he hates Democrats. He never knows what he's talking about when it comes to politics and quite frankly, he should shut the fukk up. Because his ignorance misinforms and misleads hundreds of people on a regular basis.

Kamala Harris was the only person up on that 2020 primary debate stage who can say she secured money exclusively for black institutions (HBCUs) and had at least one written law authored by her that was boldly and exclusively to black people, which was concerning the disproportionate mortality rate of black women (only and exclusively under this law) in our healthcare system.

Nobody else on that stage, including Bernie Sanders, could say they've offered anything that's only for black people.

But these dudes can't think for themselves and need like minded smart-dumb militants sensationalizing shyt they don't understand and tell them how to feel. So of course, with no self-research and without reaching a conclusion of their own, Kamala Harris got painted as an anti-black, anti-African Americans, India aligned Manchurian candidate being pushed by the Democrats to the secret downfall of "Black Americans" in a "great replacement" conspiracy to undermine "ADOS" in favor of immigrants.

Niccas is lost on this politics thing. I thought my generation didn't get it. These kids today don't have even the mildest interest while being loud and wrong for attention.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
#BuckBreaking

Weren't Weren't columbine shooters from 2 parent homes but were bullied?

It's more than that..these people are stupid.

violent society..country going in trash and shytty parents not involved in their kids lives enough and demonic spirits..

Last edited:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Another Tariq hot take on politics.
Tariq makes a lot of sense, except when it comes to politics.
It's not worth a deep discussion.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
Weren't Weren't columbine shooters from 2 parent homes but were bullied?

It's more than that..these people are stupid.

violent society..country going in the tunes and shytty parents not involved in their kids lives enough and demonic spirits..
I encourage two parent homes but that isn't a cure all for negligence of bad parents. Look at that white boy that went on that shooting spree because he couldn't get laid. He came from an affluent white two parent home. They had basically no input in his life.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think the "whatever reason" is that Yvette was on the most obvious grift jumping from "Vote for Ron Paul for president, he's our only hope!" to working for a literal white-supremacist to push his agenda on immigration to attacking reparations advocates because reparations was "unrealistic" to then jumping on the reparations bandwagon at the same time that right-wingers started pumping the hash tag to dissuade the Black vote.

All those shifts happened within about 5 years. Why should I trust someone's political commentary at any level if they were a full-grown adult and didn't realize pumping up Ron Paul and working to advance a White Supremacist agenda were a bad thing?

It's none of your business you are an immigrant yourself so it would not impact you. Yvette is not the perfect messenger but she is correct about ADOS needing to look out and advocate for ourselves.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Who ever said he’s irrelevant:stopitslime: they’re paying this c00n for a reason. They’re are unfortunately a lot of dumb nikkas that can be influenced by this charlatan.There are some grown ass adults who pay bills are listening to this moist nikka and people like professor what ever his name is:snoop:

Y’all say he’s irrelevant all the time :dahell:

Is he big with real reach to alter voting or not?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
It's none of your business you are an immigrant yourself so it would not impact you. Yvette is not the perfect messenger but she is correct about ADOS needing to look out and advocate for ourselves.

It's been at least 6 years of y'all repeating this same diaspora war bullshyt, blaming all your issues on other black people, and talking about how badly you must have a unique identifier which acknowledges first and foremost your proud American, rather than African--dear God forbid--"lineage" and identity. The most c00ntastic shyt that ever somehow caught on.
6 years later and half your idols and leaders have since been revealed as full on right wingers who clearly don't give a fukk about reparations, just seeing Democrats lose. 6 years later and "ADOS" is still some shyt exclusively on the internet appealing to extremism and anti-social weirdos who think Trump ain't so bad.

Absolutely no visible presence in any reality from a supposed "political movement" that sure loves to be loud and heard every damn day.
Not even during the George Flloyd protests did I see not one of you proud-to-be-an-Amuricun ass "conservative" militants with your proud Yvette Carnell "ADOS" swag on. And I sure as fukk saw neither "the honorable" Tariq or Yvette out there doing shyt "for black people." I sure saw a whole lot of "Black Lives Matter" t-shirts and "white liberals" out there day after day, getting gassed, shot, beaten and fukked up right next to us. Funny how that works.

Put up or shut up already. Makes some moves and make your voice heard outside a damn Tariq Nasheed chat session of "clowning Africans." Otherwise people will continue recognizing the shyt as a disingenuous, co-opted right wing movement stringing people along, and those who follow it as roleplaying militants that just want excuses to not vote, side with conservatives, call other people names, and hate on African nationals like a bunch of aspiring "Americans." Self-hating insecure shyt.

Make it happen or just vote Republican like you want to, get it over with already and shut the hell up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Another Tariq hot take on politics.
Tariq makes a lot of sense, except when it comes to politics.
It's not worth a deep discussion.
the guy ONLY is good for history at this point. Anything going ahead of the current moment, nothing.

Dude is terrible on science too :dead:

Dude should stick to wikipedia and MP3's

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

And yet her stans as well as Tariqs are loudest ones out there call everyone else c00ns and "agents."
As their leaders are revealed to be the agents.

Talmbout "we ADOS foundation black Americans check our c00n. Africans and Caribbeans dont check theirs!"
While they stick their head in the sand over Yvette Carnells ties to John Tanton and Tariq Nasheeds obvious double standard of voting for Republicans. And the worst they have to offer no less.

"Black immigrants come to this country to align with white supremacists and undermine ADOS!! Buffer class!!
If this wasn't the biggest load of projection these fools loved repeating. It's pretty clear who is eager to hide behind and align with white power at the expense of others. All that "muh ancestors" bs is a bunch of excuses to become bigot Republicans actively working against diversity.

They don't honor our enslaved ancestors one bit as they dikk ride Republicans to no end, even when it contradicts everything they've claimed about "both sides is white supremacists.....but I wouldn't mind if the Republican won tho."

shyt is so obvious. If you still take these niccas serious you just choosing to be played.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This thread has become deflection city, ya'all throwing the kitchen sink at everything except the actual topic. :mjlol:

You completely made up that we said Tariq was "irrelevant". That's a desperate reach to avoid addressing the actual bullshyt he said.

Deflection of what?

Tariq is now a hardline Black American Nationalist so you of course his views are going to intersect and align with Republicans/Conservatives on certain matters :dahell:

There’s nothing surprising whatsoever about that.

Y’all say he’s a grifter in a small echo chamber one minute but now he has enough reach to change the average black Americans voting pattern’s? :dahell: