The Tariq Nasheed Thread

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
His argument is that warnock is going to actively try to undermine Black folks, and Herschel Walker is too dumb to undermine us.

That’s a bold strategy Cotton, let’s see if it pays out for him with the coli brehs.

And he's loud and wrong in both regards. Warnock is in no way going to "actively try to undermine" black Americans. That's just part of his scheme of pulling anything out his ass about Democrats as true enemies of the black community. Based off whacky conspiracies he just invents for his brain dead audience. The audience is too dumb to know they're being played and manipulated. They are too steeped in their narcissistic fantasies of "knowing the truth they not telling you" and the idea of being part of some political revolution by "supporting" some jackass on the internet. He's paid to perpetuate this nonsense to an audience.

Hershey Walker is indeed completely unqualified. Who do he think is writing his speeches and running his campaign to begin with? He got big money conservative handlers, just like Tariq, who are pushing his political career and giving him his lined, just like Tariq. He will blindly do whatever it is he's told, and that includes doing just what he claims to be privy too: undermine any and all black legislation in Congress. He will be a black mouthpiece for the grievances of white rednecks. Spouting the ills of black people becoming "more dependant on government" at the expense of hard working taxpayers.

This dude Tariq is such a paid and bought out clown. Clearly finessing "pro-black" rhetoric for an audience while selling out to MAGA right wingers for his own gain. A total slimey fraud.

Anyone who still trusts this guy is either in on his games and speaking in bad faith or legit retarded.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Bruh I am so glad that thread was made.......none of that fake bullshyt we not voting cause it dont matter.

Tariq is a republican and he wanted to depress votes to help republicans......his groupies were juelzing for months till he went full tap-dance and now they can flash their racc00n tails too

Yup. In fact I'm waiting for all the net militants who boast this clown.

First they fell for Yvette and Tonetalks, now this. Are they mature enough to stop arguing down people making sense and finally confronting their own issues?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a couple illegitimate ones in Dallas and especially Minnesota. He reminds me of Uncle Rukus’ version Catcher Freeman ((catcha freeman)

If c00n Herschel has b*stard kids with other white women, they would be exposed by now.