The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Do y’all really take political commentary from Tariq serious
The muhfukka slapped some letters together and people out there seriously call themselves/our lineage "FBA". FBA is Fulfillment By Amazon. I will never underestimate his followers or ADOS again...

Breh, some internet ass muhfukkas made ACRONYMS and people have embraced it as their identity. Is anyone else stunned how absurd that is?! :mindblown:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The muhfukka slapped some letters together and people out there seriously call themselves/our lineage "FBA". FBA is Fulfillment By Amazon. I will never underestimate his followers or ADOS again...

Breh, some internet ass muhfukkas made ACRONYMS and people have embraced it as their identity. Is anyone else stunned how absurd that is?! :mindblown:
Well the tone and yevtte actually talk about politics at a deeper level from what I listened too, but for whatever reason people don’t like them

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
This is what happens when you don't have an understanding of politics and are too caught up in your ego to admit that you're ignorant. Tariq should just stay in his lane and stick to exposing rice, spice and cac cacs on twitter.

SOHH he's worth listening to on some things but is totally clueless on others.

And the viewer is supposed to know when to check in and out as he talks going from good stuff to nonsense?

For me, a smart person is smart all the time. About anything.

The smart person who doesn't know about a subject will say

"I don't know much about this subject so I will go study before I speak"

Not just bullshyt ones way through.

So if I figure out you're full of shyt on ANY topic, then you have bad credit withe intellectually and I assume all your "information" is sus.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Well the tone and yevtte actually talk about politics at a deeper level from what I listened too, but for whatever reason people don’t like them
Yvette and Tone just read articles/studies that others produced, like bedtime stories to their followers and act like that's 'doing the work' or makes them smarter than everybody else.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
If c00n Herschel has b*stard kids with other white women, they would be exposed by now.
True but not true. If I was connected and had money and ties, I would be digging to build a dossier. He was the most famous UGA player for like 20-30 years. Boosters were offering their daughters to him and he’s the most famous player on campus.

All I’m saying is if they dig, they can probably find dirt.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Give your support to a person who is clearly suffering from CTE and is an ignorant idiot, instead of the person clearly more qualified. Shyt makes no sense.
Not to mention he suffered from multiple personality disorder, tried to commit that, and beat the shyt out of ex-wife because of said mental issues. Just look at the past six years and it's clearly evident that psych evals need to be done in order to run for public office.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#BuckBreaking

2qa214m.gif

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bruh I am so glad that thread was made.......none of that fake bullshyt we not voting cause it dont matter.

Tariq is a republican and he wanted to depress votes to help republicans......his groupies were juelzing for months till he went full tap-dance and now they can flash their racc00n tails too
Honeycam-2019-07-30-00-59-46.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
LOL Warnock is our best bet at a next black president. Not sure why you would support some MAGA clown over him.
:russ: No he's fuccing not!! There's nothing special about him as a Senator. He's just in the Senate to vote the right way. If Warnock had POTUS potential, Walker wouldn't be favored to win in the General election over Warnock by most of the polls that have come out this year. The other Democrat Georgia Senator is more believable as a future potential POTUS candidate.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I didnt wanna say it, but people used that Marcel candidate as a smokescreen. Wanting reparations does not preclude you from being right wing. Conservative blacks are not to be trusted. :manny:

Funny thing about Marcel is that when you take his position on reparations out of his platform he's actually really conservative himself. Staunchly Pro life, pro second amendment and especially with not banning assault weapons, anti immigration and incorporated replacement theory into his stance (but with a black twist instead of the white one that Tucker Carlson uses), and he pushes school choice in the same manner republicans do.

I'm kinda curious what his true agenda is because his answer to solving the reparations issue is for the Treasury to literally print more money. That's it. Just print more money

Last edited: