The Tariq Nasheed Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
His argument is that warnock is going to actively try to undermine Black folks, and Herschel Walker is too dumb to undermine us.

That’s a bold strategy Cotton, let’s see if it pays out for him with the coli brehs.
Hershel spews anti black rhetoric and is a Trump puppet. Do you think Trump is good for Black folks?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Crazy enough he woulda put him in that "c00n Train is coming" video a few years ago but now he'd vote for him.

Just like he was "Pan African" before he turned into Captain America.

Just like he was about "mackin" before he started became obsessed 'bussy' and buckbreaking.

This y'all boy tho not mine :hubie:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
This isn’t a thread to bash the man. He’s smart and knows how to get money. I know he sees the money people like Candace Owens and others are getting. I feel like he’s waiting for the right moment to pop off.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Give your support to a person who is clearly suffering from CTE and is an ignorant idiot, instead the person clearly more qualified. Shyt makes no sense.
That’s politics. Was Bush or Trump the most qualified? Both those men are idiots. Idiots and compromised cowards are what they want holding those positions.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
#BuckBreaking

This was such a dumb ass tweet. How about Medicare for all which would easy deal with the mental illness problem leading to mass shootings. This nikka can eat a dikk. Preferably mine. How about people from his side stop telling young white men that there precious white utopia has been snatched from them.

:what:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This nikka can eat a dikk. Preferably mine.

:what:
full