The Tariq Nasheed Thread

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I didnt wanna say it, but people used that Marcel candidate as a smokescreen. Wanting reparations does not preclude you from being right wing. Conservative blacks are not to be trusted. :manny:

Dude is damn near a Republican, I spoke to my family down there and they not rocking with bro at all

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Obvious agent shyt. I get not liking democrats but Warnock is actually a good senator who has tried to address black issues. His bill on black farmers has been stuck in legal fukkery since it passed because cacs know it’s straight up “helping black people” shyt they gotta stop by any means.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This nikka can eat a dikk. Preferably mine.
michael-jordan-disappointed.gif

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
If folk had paid attention.. you would notice Tariq start changing up when he got that visit from the fbi years ago after I think it was Micah.

Nah

I done seen this turn before

pro blackity black, you a c00n, there's a c00n

everyone's a c00n-c00n types

were always low-key "republicans"

goes back to the days of Dr. York.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@tariq is afraid that if he comes
The muhfukka slapped some letters together and people out there seriously call themselves/our lineage "FBA". FBA is Fulfillment By Amazon. I will never underestimate his followers or ADOS again...

Breh, some internet ass muhfukkas made ACRONYMS and people have embraced it as their identity. Is anyone else stunned how absurd that is?! :mindblown:

Don't use Tariq, a clear charlatan, to get your agenda off against all ADOS people.

Delineation must happen fukk Flat Blackness.

Last edited: