BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
This is who Tariq align himself with...
FUDjogHXoAAF4Ug

A majority Black county is one of the most Crime ridden & Corrupt place in good ole USA huh :mjpls:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Tariq's ignorance was right in front of your eyes all the time......but hey the coli jumped out the whip and said their values aligned with republicans once their daddy said it

So Hershel Walker is definitely their guy too
I am convinced that Tariq followers are missing brain cells

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I am convinced that Tariq followers are missing brain cells

Bruh I am so glad that thread was made.......none of that fake bullshyt we not voting cause it dont matter.

Tariq is a republican and he wanted to depress votes to help republicans......his groupies were juelzing for months till he went full tap-dance and now they can flash their racc00n tails too

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq is a legitimate idiot.

His dumbass actually said: "Warnock would actively undermine us, and Hershel Walker is just a big goofy nikka that doesn't know what's going on. I will take him (Hershel Walker)."

Hershel Walker would do the bidding of his donors and Republican base...:snoop:

I usually don't fukk with these threads, but this legitimately the fukking DUMBEST reasoning I've ever seen or heard in my entire life. And if there's anyone out there who didn't see this coming, I really don't know what to tell them.

This was such a dumb ass tweet. How about Medicare for all which would easy deal with the mental illness problem leading to mass shootings. This nikka can eat a dikk.

:mjlol:

Preferably mine.

laughing-wtf.gif

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They’re going in overtime to get Herschel the dub :wow: When they’re talking about him in NorthCarolina you know it’s a big deal. Good luck to my home state.