The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Richard basically stroked Tariq's ego and agreed with whatever he said.

You can tell Richard trying to get in the spotlight after being ousted from the movement he started :ufdup:
If letting someone talk themselves into a hole is stroking their ego than yes I agree

edit:

I thought u were referring to the jared taylor one, got my cacs mixed up today

haven't listened to the Spencer debate yet

2nd edit:

finally listened to their convo and they actually sound like good buddies

he's more respectful to him than he is towards africans

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
If letting someone talk themselves into a hole is stroking their ego than yes I agree

its a lose/lose situation

because if youre calm and respectful - white supremacists be like "look how respectful that bytch ass nikka was.. we sonned him"

but if he gets emotional and starts roasting them, they'll be like "look at the stupid nikka.. emotional"

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
youre just a soldier defending your king - and I understand.

You got the heart of a soldier - youre not a king.

But next time, just so you know - my beef is with Tariq, not his soldiers and ambassadors.

I've been unsubbed to Tariq for over a year now.
So you've been following up until then. And you talking about soldiers and kings

nikka you was on his beck and call till he got in his fba bag. Without that you would still be subscribed

You still listen to him anyway so I guess it doesn't matter:mjlol:

just keep FBAs name out your mouth

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Tariq has just as much vitriol towards whites as he does for Black people. I won't fault him on those grounds because you cannot dictate how a man responds to insults. If you feel a certain type of way for a man defending himself, then you are the problem not that particular man.

:manny:

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
The good news is this “debate” confirms that this racist is no longer relevant. Spencer went from being on tv to chatting with tariq on twitter. That fall off is like being a movie star and now you on onlyfans. Did tariq even win this “debate”?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So you've been following up until then. And you talking about soldiers and kings

nikka you was on his beck and call till he got in his fba bag. Without that you would still be subscribed

You still listen to him anyway so I guess it doesn't matter:mjlol:

just keep FBAs name out your mouth
Why people can’t talk about fulfillment by Amazon? I hear it helps a lot of small businesses get off the ground.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Spencer. Tariq is treating a ws more respect than most of his no-ados Black guests.

:comeon: do you not understand nuance when talking to people and having boundaries?!? You expect Tariq to flip out like he's Morton Downey Jr. Talking to these people???!:what: if the black guests call in talking stupid Tariq roasts them cause they supposed to know better... Same as white guests. Didn't you hear exactly what he was saying to the other callers earlier?!? Da fukk?!?:what:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: do you not understand nuance when talking to people and having boundaries?!? You expect Tariq to flip out like he's Morton Downey Jr. Talking to these people???!:what: if the black guests call in talking stupid Tariq roasts them cause they supposed to know better... Same as white guests. Didn't you hear exactly what he was saying to the other callers earlier?!? Da fukk?!?:what:

I just listened to the entire video, and these folks are being outright disingenuous. Tariq was calling out white people in a similar fashion to non-ADOS people who were being disrespectful.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Section 8 actually takes a couple of years to get on, especially in larger cities. Theoretically she could get a section 8 house before this museum comes into fruition.

he is incredibly offense though and he is playing her call specifically for jokes. Probably paid her for this skit
:dead: