The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:comeon: do you not understand nuance when talking to people and having boundaries?!? You expect Tariq to flip out like he's Morton Downey Jr. Talking to these people???!:what: if the black guests call in talking stupid Tariq roasts them cause they supposed to know better... Same as white guests. Didn't you hear exactly what he was saying to the other callers earlier?!? Da fukk?!?:what:
Relax man. I personally find speaking reasonably and respectfully with a ws is absurd. Their end goals and beliefs, no matter how similar to ours, are in direct competition with the Black agenda. If you can find nuance and anything that resembles productive in this dynamic, power to you.

But I wasn't even responding to you, though:skip:

Will you answer the? If Tariq only responds with disrespect when disrespected...... wouldn't an advocate for ws (which is inherently disrespectful to the Black agenda) warrant disrespectful response from Tariq:jbhmm:

I know the answer but militants don't like addressing it IRL or online.:sas2:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Tariq has just as much vitriol towards whites as he does for Black people. I won't fault him on those grounds because you cannot dictate how a man responds to insults. If you feel a certain type of way for a man defending himself, then you are the problem not that particular man.

:manny:

interesting

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Relax man. I personally find speaking reasonably and respectfully with a ws is absurd. Their end goals and beliefs, no matter how similar to ours, are in direct competition with the Black agenda. If you can find nuance and anything that resembles productive in this dynamic, power to you.

But I wasn't even responding to you, though:skip:

Will you answer the? If Tariq only responds with disrespect when disrespected...... wouldn't an advocate for ws (which is inherently disrespectful to the Black agenda) warrant disrespectful response from Tariq:jbhmm:

I know the answer but militants don't like addressing it IRL or online.:sas2:

I get where you coming from but if I'm broadcasting to the entire world there's a line you have to tightrope walk you can't come across looking like a raging a$$hole especially if the other dude already has crazy ass talking points. :manny: "when your enemy is making mistakes do not help him"
:mjpls:

MisanXthropic

Banned
Daps
Most of the Somalis call in with more racism than the alt right callers. They stay calling us the N word, Jareers, monkey and spewing stereotypical white supremacist talking about baby mamas and crime when they’re on twitter and clubhouse:skip:

Thought I was the only one who noticed these big foreheaded, goat herding half breed Arab gorillas talking more shyt then actual white people

The day these Somali are wiped out from hunger or their inability to stop blowing each other up will make for a glorious day.