The Tariq Nasheed Thread

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
facts

never seen him tell a white man "where you from? immigrant tether, I made your mama sell p*ssy, your mama is my hoe. With your fukked up hairline and failed culture. Your people brought AIDS to america"

Please man....

I've seen these people bash Kamala Harris to high heaven for commenting positively on black culture while being a daughter of immigrants, then turn around and talk about "he right tho!" when their hero, 3rd generation of German white power Euro trash Donald Drump is calling black neighborhoods rat infested shyt holes.

Absolutely no beef whatsoever with his "lineage" or authority to speak on black people in anything. They're a bunch of jokers.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Tariq Right Now:

rucoy-highlander.gif

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
all jokes aside a VR virtual museum would actually make more sense and be more practical in 2022

outside of stuff like art museums and places that house dinosaur bones are museums necessary in 2022?

what could u not get in a VR experience that you couldn't get in a building with pretty much the same thing (but less since buildings have limitations and virtual spaces dont)