The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
The two main places seem to be Jamaica and Haiti..

Jamaica and Haiti - 2 of the most genetically African nations in the Western Hemisphere are somehow the nations with the highest concentration of bedwenches.

nikka skipped right over DR, Cuba, and all the other places that produce large amounts of light skinned people :mjlol:

Jamaica & Haiti are 95%+ African... You nikkas sound ridiculous.

His issue really isn’t with Carribean people. It’s with c00ns and tethers.

Nah, alot of his statements made during live streams can be counted as declarations of war that deserve violence.

We can agree to disagree. I dont fukk with the nikka.

Once you start talking shyt about people's culture - which is their ancestral inheritance - there is no friendship after that.

You deserve violence for that.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Jamaica and Haiti - 2 of the most genetically African nations in the Western Hemisphere are somehow the nations with the highest concentration of bedwenches.

I didn’t say the highest concentration I said they send over the most because of their population sizes. Haiti has like 8 million people

Nah, alot of his statements made during live streams can be counted as declarations of war that deserve violence.

So quick to declare war on another black man damn :picard: chill my brother. Atleast talk the shyt out

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I didn’t say the highest concentration I said they send over the most because of their population sizes. Haiti has like 8 million people

In my opinion - once people start measuring who has the most bedwenches, then we need to measure who has the most light skinned multi-racial people in their population.

Thats hard data that we can measure to see who's mixing the most & who is keeping it black.

Jamaica & Haiti has the least race-mixing among those cultures.

So quick to declare war on another black man damn :picard: chill my brother. Atleast talk the shyt out

Most black men aren't willing to defend their culture like that.

Tariq is lucky that most black nations aren't being ran by hardcore nationalist types who would be willing to pull stunts like Putin, and get him eliminated.

He should be grateful.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka skipped right over DR, Cuba, and all the other places that produce large amounts of light skinned people
There are tons of lightskin black jamaicans in Jamaica and abroad

:mjlol:

And I'm pretty sure black Cubans are genetically more African than anyone on average that isn't Brazilian. A lot of their great grandparents parent's parents are straight from Africa.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
There are tons of lightskin black jamaicans in Jamaica and abroad

:mjlol:

And I'm pretty sure black Cubans are genetically more African than anyone on average that isn't Brazilian. A lot of their great grandparents parent's parents are straight from Africa.

I'm not Jamaican.... Jamaicans gotta defend their own shyt.

I was defending Haitian culture.

But now we're getting off topic.... we're supposed to be focused on Tariq's hoe ass - not who has the most bedwenches.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

"Gladys Knight, you sound country than a mug." "Put down the chitlins." "Clotilda (calling her the name of a slave ship) calm down."

"This is not like section 8. I know you're used to section 8 and EBT coming in the mail real fast."

“Loud hoodrat voice.”

Tariq sounds just like a Richard Spencer type in this. It's not surprising that he's giving him a platform.

I just wanna know how can people take this dude seriously?

Section 8 actually takes a couple of years to get on, especially in larger cities. Theoretically she could get a section 8 house before this museum comes into fruition.

he is incredibly offense though and he is playing her call specifically for jokes. Probably paid her for this skit

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Look at this clown.

Showing up to the site where Nipsey was shot to go live and talk police shyt about how there’s been 3 retaliatory driveby shootings since and insinuate conspiracies about how this was coordinated and deeper than some gang shyt, and how all the people in the hood know.

This is a 50 year old man who lives in a mansion with his white mother-in-law.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

nikka skipped right over DR, Cuba, and all the other places that produce large amounts of light skinned people :mjlol:

Jamaica & Haiti are 95%+ African... You nikkas sound ridiculous.

We can agree to disagree. I dont fukk with the nikka.

Once you start talking shyt about people's culture - which is their ancestral inheritance - there is no friendship after that.

You deserve violence for that.
So let there be violence bytch nikka.

Most of these people on his twitter space already had an axe to grind with foundational black americans

And ya bytch ass gon keep watching his 2 hour long videos as well:mjlol:
He gon continue to call that out, and you and the rest ain't gon do shyt about it. FOH