The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
So let there be violence bytch nikka

Weirdo ass nikka, your name is Tariq? thats your daddy? Your Tariq's ambassador?

Soldier ass nikka :mjlol:

Bodyguard ass nikka :mjlol:

Tariq is your leader? He's your president? He's your chief?

Why are you feeling offended by another man getting disrespected? I'm curious.

If I'm talking about Tariq - why are YOU offended?

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Weirdo ass nikka, your name is Tariq? thats your daddy? Your Tariq's ambassador?

These nikkas throwing temper tantrums for no reason, can’t take these dudes serious :laff:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been telling y'all nikkas is white boys these days and lbj told y'all about how white boys think

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

For nikkas today

If you can convince the lowest black man he's better than the best african man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The i
Him and Jason Black the same way. Treat Black ppl like trash with all types of insults but kiss white asses with all the Mrs.

I don’t know what kind of conversation you have with someone who believes you need to be eliminated from the country and that he is on this planet, to rule over you.

And this is the guy who is here to fight White Supremacy? :mjlol: :mjlol:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

because nikkas like you try to use tariq as a smokscreen to get off questionable talking points on FBAs. Its bigger than tariq

you are an individual who hate-watches another nikka.....not for 15 mins

a half hour

45 minutes

but for two fukking hours. Stfup :mjlol:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Why is anyone giving attention to this guy? He basically an outcast at this point and people still want to have him on their shows to preach his nonsense. And if this played out like his debate with Jared Taylor, then it's irresponsible, in fact, it's irresponsible by default to talk to Spencer in the first place because he is a legitimate bad faith actor. He doesn't deal in truths, he just siphons off of platforms to keep his name social spaces.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
because nikkas like you try to use tariq as a smokscreen to get off questionable talking points on FBAs. Its bigger than tariq

youre just a soldier defending your king - and I understand.

You got the heart of a soldier - youre not a king.

But next time, just so you know - my beef is with Tariq, not his soldiers and ambassadors.

I've been unsubbed to Tariq for over a year now.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Why should Tariq be respectful to off code Black people?

The White Supremacist are not respectful to off code White people. A White person who sides with a Black person is harmed ie. John Brown

Hispanics/Latinos are not respectful to off code Hispanics/Latinos. Asians do not do it, but Tariq is suppose to be nice to off code Black people.

Off code Black people come in and call Tariq a Akata, Nigg** , Slave and other things and Tariq is suppose to be nice to them
I don't think people in this thread have been in those twitter spaces because if they have, they wouldn't be saying any of this. I've actually heard those off code Black people call us Akata, Yankee, Jareer, uncultured, victim mentality etc. In those spaces. Tariq actually let's them get their shyt off before going in on them. He's been going in on White people for a minute, he roasted a politician who tried to say he was down for reparations but not cash payments in a room that had 35,000 people in it #SecureTheTribe. That's just one situation, him roasting White people are all over YouTube and Twitter. They aren't hard to find.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
facts

never seen him tell a white man "where you from? immigrant tether, I made your mama sell p*ssy, your mama is my hoe. With your fukked up hairline and failed culture. Your people brought AIDS to america"
Because dumb whites like Spencer and Jared Taylor speak in a cordial manner so the assumption is that they are highly educated and smart, and must be treated with respect. As others have put it, you see the most grimy people suddenly on their best behavior when before these people. But these guys aren't smart, their arguments can easily be rooted in contradiction, they just rarely have their priors questioned because most people don't think like that. So then you get Tariq, who really has no business leading anyone, in front of these guys, he has to appear on his best behavior to assume equal grounds with them.

But like I said, they aren't elevated to some plane that suggests they should be treated with respect, they are bad faith actors that will dance around when questioned properly. Debunking white supremacist rhetoric can be done with ease by sticking to the socratic method. I have yet to see one white supremacist make the case for discrimination on the basis of race and have it justified.

It's a simple game of "name of the trait". In most cases, they claim to inventions. Inventions typically necessitate intelligence. They fall back to IQ suggesting whites are more intelligent than black people. They are referring to the "Bell Curve", if we grant that, the Bell Curve works on averages. Meaning some whites are smarter than average, some whites average, some whites less than average, that's how a bell curve works. IQ is the trait, well, some black people are smarter than the average white person. If IQ is to be the trait to discriminate with, then we must retain the smarter than average black people that beat out the average white people and less than average white people. Ah, but they don't want that because their real issue is with the skin color. Well then what's the justification for discriminating on the basis of skin color??? There is no reasonable answer for this, everyone will answer differently, and if skin color determined IQ, their bell curve needs to be thrown out. What most dumbasses, such as Spencer, will likely fall back on is "preference". The preference to only be associated with white people after the IQ trait is debunked but it's not something they can logically justify as it's rooted entirely in subjectivity, you run into circular reasoning in that case and that's the end of the discussion but you at least debunked IQ, crime rates, and w/e else the average white supremacist can conjure in their little minds. That's the end of the debate.

Very simple, but this just goes to show you that most people entering debates, should not be doing so, as their are ill-equipped to be doing so, thus they are acting in an irresponsible manner. But obviously hardly anyone cares about that or even considers what it means to be a responsible platformer.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
If you come at Tariq with disrespect he doesn't hesitate to reciprocate.:manny:

In the beginning of the video, before you had multiple callers disrespect Tariq and even FBA as a whole. There was a female Hispanic Bedwench who sided with Daniel Holtzclaw, saying the Black women he raped were lying.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
The Jared Taylor one didn't go well for Tariq and ended up turning into Jared just asking him questions and Tariq sounding like a conspiracy theorist.

Hopefully this one is better
Richard basically stroked Tariq's ego and agreed with whatever he said.

You can tell Richard trying to get in the spotlight after being ousted from the movement he started :ufdup: