The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Tariq is very respectful when talking to white supremacists.:mjlol:

The main reason I stopped fukking with him. Shows all types of respect to these racist crackas and be quick to disrespect and call Black people all types of fukked up names. Clown shyt.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Again, you're in a thread where a dude is having a vanity "debate" with a neo-nazi going at African immigrants.
I've been telling y'all nikkas is white boys these days and lbj told y'all about how white boys think

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

For nikkas today

If you can convince the lowest black man he's better than the best african man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
facts

never seen him tell a white man "where you from? immigrant tether, I made your mama sell p*ssy, your mama is my hoe. With your fukked up hairline and failed culture. Your people brought AIDS to america"

He’s respectful until people start trolling him. This applies across the board so he’s even respectful to white supremacists as long as they are.

Somalis and Nigerians often get on and troll him with ridiculous questions.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I've been telling y'all nikkas is white boys these days and lbj told y'all about how white boys think

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

For nikkas today

If you can convince the lowest black man he's better than the best african man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You’re right. Except it’s the other way around some of the Africans call in with Anti black racism against us. Tariq starts trolling when they get disrespectful. He’s never been disrespectful when they’re respectful.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Tariq is very respectful when talking to white supremacists.:mjlol:

Why should Tariq be respectful to off code Black people?

The White Supremacist are not respectful to off code White people. A White person who sides with a Black person is harmed ie. John Brown

Hispanics/Latinos are not respectful to off code Hispanics/Latinos. Asians do not do it, but Tariq is suppose to be nice to off code Black people.

Off code Black people come in and call Tariq a Akata, Nigg** , Slave and other things and Tariq is suppose to be nice to them

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
You’re right. Except it’s the other way around some of the Africans call in with Anti black racism against us. Tariq starts trolling when they get disrespectful. He’s never been disrespectful when they’re respectful.
Breh he tells people they have jollof in their voice as soon as they say hello:mjlol:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
He’s respectful until people start trolling him. This applies across the board so he’s even respectful to white supremacists as long as they are.

Somalis and Nigerians often get on and troll him with ridiculous questions.

I remember during a random livestream sometime a year ago, he said black women from the Caribbean are responsible for bringing AIDS to the United States of America.

Since that broadcast, I view him as an enemy.

I dont even listen to his content, idk whats going on between him and Nigerians/Somalis.

I was being diplomatic when I said he needs his ass beat.... If I expressed my true feelings - my account would get banned.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

"Gladys Knight, you sound country than a mug." "Put down the chitlins." "Clotilda (calling her the name of a slave ship) calm down."

"This is not like section 8. I know you're used to section 8 and EBT coming in the mail real fast."

“Loud hoodrat voice.”

Tariq sounds just like a Richard Spencer type in this. It's not surprising that he's giving him a platform.

I just wanna know how can people take this dude seriously?

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I remember during a random livestream sometime a year ago, he said black women from the Caribbean are responsible for bringing AIDS to the United States of America.

Since that broadcast, I view him as an enemy.

I dont even listen to his content, idk whats going on between him and Nigerians/Somalis.

I was being diplomatic when I said he needs his ass beat.... If I expressed my true feelings - my account would get banned.

To be fair a lot of c00ns and bedwenches do come from the Carribean. Let’s be honest here. Those same people call in and troll him constantly. Cut him some slack

He’s not anti Carribean though. He’s produced Documentaries on Haiti and slave revolutions in the Carribean and donated money to Haiti.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
To be fair a lot of c00ns and bedwenches do come from the Carribean. Let’s be honest here.

c00ns are global, not a Caribbean issue.

And which country has the bedwenches specifically?

Cut him some slack

He’s not anti Carribean though. He’s produced Documentaries on Haiti and slave revolutions in the Carribean and donated money to Haiti.

Playing both sides is hoe shyt.

"fukk them - except the riders"

nah... if its fukk em - then its fukk em.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
c00ns are global, not a Caribbean issue.

And which country has the bedwenches specifically?

Candace Owens she’s a big time c00n she’s what Haitian? Winsome sears the Republican governor of Virginia also Haitian.

Kamala Harris is Jamaican. The list is long. These are all powerful c00ns. The two main places for immigrants seem to be Jamaica and Haiti. And that makes sense given the population is highest in those countries.

Playing both sides is hoe shyt.

"fukk them - except the riders"

nah... if its fukk em - then its fukk em.

Look man I normally agree with you but nah bro. His issue really isn’t with Carribean people. It’s with c00ns and tethers. Or those who undermine FBA. He’s getting everyone on code. His methods are controversial but maybe necessary

• Dap
Reactions: TEH