The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
He’s all respectful to an actual white supremacists to the point he expresses sympathy of their fear of “white replacement”.

Meanwhile towards the end, he starts going in on how black immigrants are scheming on black American reparations.

You can’t make this up.

you gotta understand Tariqs psychology

those white supremacists are still his fellow countrymen.... thats why he preaches equality to them. He shares a common bond with them based on nationhood and he values that.

He doesnt have that same bond with other blacks. Thats why he starts talking like an enemy combatant with other blacks.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Debate? He was giving the guy a hot stone massage. A couple of more minutes and he would have been on his knees blowing the guy.
again, yall have created this ass backwards narrative of tariq on here. it's comical to see. but yeah like i said, yall get mad when he's going at c00ns, but when he's going at white people its still a problem. :skip:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
watch more than. He always bombs on white folks

the lets us "leech in peace:damn:" committee in full force today
most of them are anti fba and just as deceptive as a "Richard spencer":francis:
yes people are supposed to get a pass for anti fba sentiments, just for being some type of black:snooze:
What's with this diaspora wars bullshyt in a thread about an unabashed white supremacist?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
you gotta understand Tariqs psychology

those white supremacists are still his fellow countrymen.... thats why he preaches equality to them. He shares a common bond with them based on nationhood and he values that.

He doesnt have that same bond with other blacks. Thats why he starts talking like an enemy combatant with other blacks.
:mjlol:

As a proud Pan African I find this hilarious

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Calling a spade a spade is not "diaspora wars"

yall gotta stop wit that bullshyt
That's exactly what it is.

Keep trying to deflect from a dude who believes all Black people should be exterminated though. And the moron giving him a platform. That ignorant, scamming piece of shyt really did a number on a lot of you dudes.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
That's exactly what it is.

Keep trying to deflect from a dude who believes all Black people should be exterminated though. And the moron giving him a platform. That ignorant, scamming piece of shyt really did a number on a lot of you dudes.
Are leeches,tethers and anti fba sentiments not to be addressed just because they're black

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
when the cac started crying about his declining birth rates, that was the perfect time for Tariq to start roasting him about having a failed culture

but nope... he offered sympathy and respect.

Tariq need his ass beat

Ok so why don't YOU call up tariqs show and explain what he should have done and tell him he needs his ass beat for going light on Richard then???:ld: