The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Tariq treats this dude better than any Somali

Most of the Somalis call in with more racism than the alt right callers. They stay calling us the N word, Jareers, monkey and spewing stereotypical white supremacist talking about baby mamas and crime when they’re on twitter and clubhouse:skip:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the Somalis call in with more racism than the alt right callers. They stay calling us the N word, Jareers, monkey and spewing stereotypical white supremacist talking about baby mamas and crime when they’re on twitter and clubhouse:skip:

Which group want to see you not breathing and wiped off the face of the earth and want you in chains or at least want it to be 1940-1950 again

:ohhh:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I thought the title said Dates Richard Spencer

full

killacal

Banned
Daps
So they are repeating white supremacist talking points and that makes them more racist than white supremacists :what:

Just say you love white people:mjlol:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq is very respectful when talking to white supremacists.:mjlol:

I haven't listened.

I know he has a history of goin in on black folks.

There was the black guy from south Carolina or whatever, then the old black lady. He was calling them fat, dumb, uneducated, welfare/ebt, using, slaves and shyt....shyt was wildly disrespectful.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
facts

never seen him tell a white man "where you from? immigrant tether, I made your mama sell p*ssy, your mama is my hoe. With your fukked up hairline and failed culture. Your people brought AIDS to america"
watch more than. He always bombs on white folks

the lets us "leech in peace:damn:" committee in full force today

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
facts

never seen him tell a white man "where you from? immigrant tether, I made your mama sell p*ssy, your mama is my hoe. With your fukked up hairline and failed culture. Your people brought AIDS to america"
here he is debating an italian. he went on this guy.

but this type of video of tariq rarely makes it on the coli. :pachaha:comical how yall have created this false narrative around tariq.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Richard Spence getting love and giving that co-sign to the movement.

Then when another black person calls, Tariq is telling them to go eat a plate of oxtail and Jollof.

Yes indeed family.:mjgrin:

He’s all respectful to an actual white supremacists to the point he expresses sympathy of their fear of “white replacement”.

Meanwhile towards the end, he starts going in on how black immigrants are scheming on black American reparations.

You can’t make this up.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
He’s all respectful to an actual white supremacists to the point he expresses sympathy of their fear of “white replacement”.

Meanwhile towards the end, he starts going in on how black immigrants are scheming on black American reparations.

You can’t make this up
yes people are supposed to get a pass for anti fba sentiments, just for being some type of black:snooze: