WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
When you go hard trying to assassinate the character of an certified FBA rider, BUT make ever excuse imaginable for that old decrepit senile racist Biden, and his underlings, Clearly you're a payed democratic shill and don't have black folks best interest at heart.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude, conservative and liberal are UNIVERSAL concepts.

Tell that to Christian Smalls

Because Conservatism and Liberalism are UNIVERSAL concepts.

You keep making the mistake of mistaking right-wing for conservatism and left-wing for liberal when they are all different things.

Traditional families
religious values
anti-drug/alcohol
embrace of hard work
modest dress

Are CONSERVATIVE values in every country in the world.

loose sexual mores
feminism
embrace of drug culture
liberal artistic culture
provocative dress

Are LIBERAL values in every country of the world.

Is there any evidence that black people are "conservative":patrice:

Black people in this country are just assimilated. We absorbed all the information forced on us by the European. And mostly sit on the fence because we arent as easily programmed as every one else. We have our opinion on things based on how we feel,this is our nature. Its typically alway a case by case basis with most black people.

I can have lose sexual morals,but dont support my sisters or potential mates having lose sexual morals.
I can be okay with feminism,but not think women should work or get paid equally.
I can embrsce drug culture but not all drugs.
I can support provacative dress,unless you are my woman or sister.

We actually dont fall into a conservative category. But being that we are programmed and assimilated,we feel the need to pick one to exist in this cult known as America.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
@GPBear

Let's clarify

In America among the whites.
Let’s clarify, there’s an ongoing systemic problem with right wing billionaires owning the major media corporations of countries all across the world, each attempting to expand their individual power at the expense of the average citizen

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Is this supposed to be a surprise :skip: I could say that about most TLR posters

And it's been obvious for years that Tariq is on the GOP payroll anyway.
The FBI visits during his live stream should had been a dead giveaway that they scared that man and told him what he needs to speak on going forward.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There were questions in my quote. You can’t answer them?
:sas1:
Where and when was Homosexuality punishable by death in Precolonial Africa.

Simple question.

Ancient civilizations made homosexuality punishable by death.
Which ones
Who do you think that came from? You don’t think black people followed that ancient way of thinking EVER until the 70s? Do you even think the ancient man was black?
When and where?

Ask me that after you say why the source I brought was false. You said something was made up and I brought a source that said different. Why can’t you explain why what I brought was false? Why can’t you address what’s being said first before introducing more questions?
When and where were the laws enacted.

Your “source” could not answer that question and apparently neither can you. If you can’t answer when and where the law was ever enacted, then it never existed.

umm okay. Here’s the question again if you missed it. Would you call a single mother who is working two jobs to save up for a stable house for her and her children an “absent mother” because she leaves her kids with her mother? You’d tell her she’s not raising her kids?
If the Grandma raised them, then she raised them.

I hear ya bruh. You said “historically” and now you’re saying there’s plenty of examples. Where is that again?
Google is your friend.

=Cac BS 101. No matter who has been in power in America, blacks people have been at the bottom but you want us to believe that liberals are our saviors and conservatives our oppressors. Both different wings in the same bird. You rather us put our hope in liberals than ourselves which is why you can’t answer why it’s not as “simple” as turning to each other
I don’t want you to think anything about “liberals”

Apparently you and the goofball in the video in the OP believe republicans are our saviors.

I simply said as a whole, black peoples actions, culture and behavior is Liberal.

You’re too stuck on fighting democrat VS republican and that has absolutely nothing to do with the question of wether black people are conservative or not.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
No one gonna read that long-ass rant either. :mjlol:

You probably still haven't watched the OP video yet. Until you realize that terms are defined by context and you ain't even talking about what was said in the OP, then you're just gonna keep sounding like a crazy person screaming at windmills.

Dude going on some long winded typical TLRepublican rant that basically comes down to: all things righteous and noble is conservative. All things loose and degenerate is liberalism....HOW DARE YOU ASSUME IM A REPUBLICAN THO. FUKK BOTH SIDES

:mjlol:

It's just that simple folks. It has nothing to do with how you want a system of government and laws in this country to work to which one side is more supportive of individual civil rights and civil freedoms and civil protection than the other. No. Its all about sex! To which all Liberals are crazy cooks who pop pills, hate having jobs, dont believe in church and spends Saturday mornings with their trans lovers, and conservatives are all noble God fearing family men despite the south being a greater hot bed for all the STDs and out of wedlock births in America than any liberal state.

:russ:

Imagine finding out your a "social conservative" because you keep your kids from drugs and prefer if your son is straight.

Imagine finding out because you maintain a full time job, provide for a family, have religious values you can't possibly be "socially" liberal.

Because if you personally believe protecting and respecting someones individual freedom to be gay or lesbian or trans without discrimination by law it must mean YOU want to be gay or lesbian or trans. It must mean you want your children and everyone's children to be gay or lesbian or trans.

It can't be that you have the critical thinking skills to look ahead and prefer a government that doesn't embrace religious fundamentalism, discrimination and human rights violations. It can't be that separating church and state is a founding concept ingrained in our legal culture. It must mean you're all for "degenerate behavior" and culture.

Sounding like a two-bit Tucker Carlson guest.

How dare you assume he has any political bias tho. Unlike you liberal DNC shills.

It was one of those moments I realized I'm tired, I have shyt to do, I'm on TLR. Time to just log off.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
No. Cultural context matters.

“Modest Dress” can be anything from a full on Burka to a pants suit. Hell there was a time not to long ago in america a woman simply wearing pants would be considered “radical”

“Religious values” run the gambit from Earnest Angley To Mase

Jesus served wine and people smoke hashish in all types of religious ceremonies.

Context matters, you can’t just throw out those vague ass terms.

And even then, if we go back and look at your list, Black people fall on what you considered the liberal side of most things. Art, Dress, Drugs, Alcohol, etc. Even the things we fit in on your “conservative” list we do them our own way. Black American church is the only institution like it on earth. Nothing “traditional” about that.

You sound like a CaC man with respectability politics right now. Same Dog Whistles and everything :scust:

All that right wing nonsense about conservative family values and "hard work" was created by Southern redneck lazy slave owning gun toting black lynching cac savage hypocrites for the purpose of demonizing black people, demonizing pro-civil rights abolitionists politicians and activists, and fear monger the destruction of American society if we allow negroes to run wild and take over the white man's land.

Now a bunch of clowns too coward to admit they support Trump and the Republican party by way of being persistently anti-Democrat/liberal are repeating this rhetoric. Lmao.

I'm actually shocked. Black people have always been on the forefront of cultural and political innovation. Rebellion is in our souls. Now we have a whole set of "new black media" niccas who so desperately want to be Republican bible thumping "family values" anti-Africa "foundational Americans" n shyt.

:hhh:

What the hell happened to us?

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
All that right wing nonsense about conservative family values and "hard work" was created by Southern redneck lazy slave owning gun toting black lynching cac savage hypocrites for the purpose of demonizing black people, demonizing pro-civil rights abolitionists politicians and activists, and fear monger the destruction of American society if we allow negroes to run wild and take over the white man's land.

Now a bunch of clowns too coward to admit they support Trump and the Republican party by way of being persistently anti-Democrat/liberal are repeating this rhetoric. Lmao.

I'm actually shocked. Black people have always been on the forefront of cultural and political innovation. Rebellion is in our souls. Now we have a whole set of "new black media" niccas who so desperately want to be Republican bible thumping "family values" anti-Africa "foundational Americans" n shyt.

:hhh:

What the hell happened to us?

A lot of the fake family values shyt is even more recent. All the main white right-wing christian political groups were formed in the 1970s explicitly because the southern whites couldn't campaign on racial issues anymore and were looking for a new substitute to take its place. Same voters, same objective, they just had to put on a new front cause the world had become more P.C.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Who Biden supports

Who has said The Democrats abandoned him. :francis:

Jay Carney, Obama/Biden's Press guy is the one who Amazon hired to slander him

Jeff Bezos (One of the Democrats biggest backers & owner of Washington Post) is the owner of Amazon. :comeon:

Bernie Sanders is the ONLY Democrat Chris Smalls gives props too, even calling out AOC, Mondaire Jones, and those other squad frauds.

We actually dont fall into a conservative category. But being that we are programmed and assimilated,we feel the need to pick one to exist in this cult known as America.

I disagree with this.

I look at it as the opposite.

There's not a single "liberal" Black country in the world that I can think of & not many "liberal" countries run by people of color:yeshrug:

If you look at the difference between African immigrants to America versus African-Americans, you'll see they're more religious, their families are a lot more traditional, and a lot more culturally conservative, which leads me to believe that they're closer to what we would've been if we hadn't been exposed to CAC debauchery for the past 400 years:yeshrug:

Regardless of what those liberal dikklickers @Rhakim & @The Velvet Soul think