The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
What is your source for this?

I mean it's true, but I'm starting to feel like this particular line is originating from somewhere and I'd like to know the source

It's originating from Republicans. But it's a headfake, because the Republican party had the Black vote because of Lincoln. The same way the Democratic party has the Black vote because of JFK and LBJ.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
What is your source for this?

I mean it's true, but I'm starting to feel like this particular line is originating from somewhere and I'd like to know the source

The source is YouTube and Twitter. They listen to these so-called "new black media" fraud nikkas regurgitating right wing memes and Tucker Carlson bullshyt about "Democrats" and "liberals" like it's something enlightening and "what they don't want you to know." They're too stupid to enjoy real boring mainstream news, journalism, reading and political discourse so they gravitate towards simple minded contrarians with no background in politics telling then bullshyt. They can't even be bothered to look it up themselves and do a little self research.

It's pathetic.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People of all races who are obsessed with faux masculinity and lame sh1t like reminding you their alpha all the time like the new maga/right wing direction because that’s all their about

It’s why it’s an easy transition for those pickup artist grifters like the hodge twins and Tariq to crossover to a right wing grift

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Where and when was Homosexuality punishable by death in Precolonial Africa.

Simple question.

Which ones
When and where?

When and where were the laws enacted.

Your “source” could not answer that question and apparently neither can you. If you can’t answer when and where the law was ever enacted, then it never existed.

If you don’t have the respect to answer questions posed to you then why should I answer yours? For instance:

If the Grandma raised them, then she raised them.

The question was would you call the mother working two jobs to provide a more stable place for her children an absent mother? And then to pretend as if ANY parent wouldn’t take being called an absent parent as negative? It just shows your disingenuous approach to the whole topic
:ehh:
I don’t want you to think anything about “liberals”

Apparently you and the goofball in the video in the OP believe republicans are our saviors.

I simply said as a whole, black peoples actions, culture and behavior is Liberal.

You’re too stuck on fighting democrat VS republican and that has absolutely nothing to do with the question of wether black people are conservative or not.
What was said was that there are more black people with conservative values than we’re led to believe. You and others take blacks having those values on things such as man/woman marriages only as being down with republicans. If you’re not saying that then what’s the debate? Because nobody said blacks in general or even as a majority are liberal. That’s a tangent you ran off on

And black people started being more liberal once cacs purposely dismantled the community. Which you wanted to crown black people for lol.. Before that there wasn’t a push in our communities to accept homosexuality as normal. The religions black people held didn’t support it either. Go look at how women dressed with the black panthers. Look at their hair. Covered up attire and natural hair. To get us on board with where they wanted to take things, they had to kill off the leaders, imprison the men in for profit prisons and poison the community with drugs. And after this you say men “abandoned” black women? Of course I can agree if you say the men are the gods of the earth who shouldn’t have fell victim to lowly cacs. If not then they’re not in the picture the way they once were because the opps made it so

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s one thing to think progressives have gotten a little goofy but some of the lists people here made sound like you regurgitated them right out of the GOP handbook with like “hard working”

Some of y’all are one step away from telling people if you don’t love America get the hell out

And since when is hard work a right wing thing?

These Democratic big cities cost a ton to live in you think people can live there without working hard? Lol

Some of the poorest goverment assisted states are Republican like mississippi

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you don’t have the respect to answer questions posed to you then why should I answer yours? For instance:

The question was would you call the mother working two jobs to provide a more stable place for her children an absent mother? And then to pretend as if ANY parent wouldn’t take being called an absent parent as negative? It just shows your disingenuous approach to the whole topic
:ehh:
No your questions areLogical Fallacy: Loaded Question

and based on your own strawmen or arguments you want to make.

I said regardless of the reason society usually leads men to be “absent” from raising the children most of the time.

You took that and tried to turn it into some whole other shyt.

My questions to you are simple factual things that actually have a clear and verifiable answer.

You made the claims, i’m asking you for sources. You are asking me to play goofy question games based on whatever the hell narrative you are trying to spin.

So if you don’t want to answer and prove where the entire basis of your argument comes from. Then you have no argument and you are the disingenuous one.

What was said was that there are more black people with conservative values than we’re led to believe. You and others take blacks having those values on things such as man/woman marriages only as being down with republicans. If you’re not saying that then what’s the debate? Because nobody said blacks in general or even as a majority are liberal. That’s a tangent you ran off on
The guy in the video is literally talking to a Republicans and telling him “I agree with you on everything but racism”

Maybe you are confused cause though don’t even know why you are here in the first place :mjlol:

Then lots of people came in and said “Black people are socially conservative”

Did you even read wtf was going on in the thread?

It’s apparent you don’t actually read and respond to what’s on the screen. You just having these arguments with yourself i guess:manny:

And black people started being more liberal once cacs purposely dismantled the community.
First off, this isn’t true. The whole justification for the dismantling was that Black people were not Conservative or traditional. There was never a time in our history in America that we were not trailblazing, especially culturally. From the way we talk, dress, communicate, and everything in between black people create new shyt.

Which you wanted to crown black people for lol.. Before that there wasn’t a push in our communities to accept homosexuality as normal. The religions black people held didn’t support it either.
Ironically in church is where you will find most of the gay shyt. If you ever wanted to find a Gay black man, just go down to any black church choir, they will be there :mjlol:

The DEBATE comes from the same place as the war on drugs.

Cacs trying to demonize others.

Before then(and to an extent still now) black people didn’t give much of a fukk.

It wasn’t until some cacs started reading and following the Old Testament verbatim that Homosexuality was viewed as such a terrible sin. Before that people were indifferent, as it was viewed as just the same as any other sin.

Go look at how women dressed with the black panthers. Look at their hair. Covered up attire and natural hair.
There was nothing “conservative” about that. That was a very radical fashion choice for the time. You are looking back at it through our current context. Back then, that was not “conservative” at all.

To get us on board with where they wanted to take things, they had to kill off the leaders, imprison the men in for profit prisons and poison the community with drugs. And after this you say men “abandoned” black women?
Again tails from your ass.

What i said was no matter what the reason is, over the history of Black people in this country, Black fathers have been absent from the home.

That’s a fact.

You tried to spin it into some Black men Vs Black women fight or whatever it is you are doing.

Of course I can agree if you say the men are the gods of the earth who shouldn’t have fell victim to lowly cacs. If not then they’re not in the picture the way they once were because the opps made it so
Historically cacs or not. Women raise children. I’m not sure why that’s so hard for you you grasp.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
We are conservative hell one of the reasons why Biden got the vote over someone like Bernie is that he is more conservative.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We are conservative hell one of the reasons why Biden got the vote over someone like Bernie is that he is more conservative.
context matters. yes he’s “more conservative” than bernie. But he is not conservative in the context of the full political discourse in this country.

And also people voted for him more so out of familiarity, not because he’s more conservative than bernie.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
context matters. yes he’s “more conservative” than bernie. But he is not conservative in the context of the full political discourse in this country.

And also people voted for him more so out of familiarity, not because he’s more conservative than bernie.

If the republican party did not have a racist image we would vote for them.