The Tariq Nasheed Thread

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
These Democratic big cities cost a ton to live in you think people can live there without working hard?

The people that own those “Democratic big cities” don’t live in them, dipshyt, and they damn sure ain’t liberal.

Big cities only lean liberal because they are melting pots that exist only for financial purposes and those people have to be able to get along or they couldn’t exist.

It’s not rocket science.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people that own those “Democratic big cities” don’t live in them, dipshyt, and they damn sure ain’t liberal.

Big cities only lean liberal because they are melting pots that exist only for financial purposes and those people have to be able to get along or they couldn’t exist.

It’s not rocket science.

Huh? My point is a lot of democrats who live in big cities have to work hard to live in these expensive areas so the idea only republicans or the right works hard is stupid

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

It’s not rocket science.

That's a pretty sweeping statement.

I own my home in my place in Maryland just like my friends own theirs. I even have friends that own their own businesses and rental properties. Hell, I work for a black owned government contractor.

And speaking of my area (basically DC and Baltimore metro) I appreciate actually having public transportation. Hopefully Maryland can build on the momentum that California and be York started with reparations.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If the republican party did not have a racist image we would vote for them.

You can’t separate the two.

Republicans platform IS racism.

Without the Racist image republicans would be democrats :manny:

Both are true.

The fact Rethugs don't wanna alienate their racist demographic (even if it means ruling this country with an iron fist rather easily) is all you need to know.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
That's a pretty sweeping statement.

I own my home in my place in Maryland just like my friends own theirs. I even have friends that own their own businesses and rental properties. Hell, I work for a black owned government contractor.

And speaking of my area (basically DC and Baltimore metro) I appreciate actually having public transportation. Hopefully Maryland can build on the momentum that California and be York started with reparations.

Im not talking about home ownership, I’m talking city block ownership.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
No your questions areLogical Fallacy: Loaded Question

and based on your own strawmen or arguments you want to make.

I said regardless of the reason society usually leads men to be “absent” from raising the children most of the time.

You took that and tried to turn it into some whole other shyt.

A man goes out and gathers resources for his family and you easily say he’s considered absent and not raising the children. I then ask would the single mother who leaves her children with her mother while she’s working 2 jobs be considered absent and not raising the kids and you start e stuttering. It’s a yes or no question yet you won’t provide the woman with the same judgment you gave men...

My questions to you are simple factual things that actually have a clear and verifiable answer.

You made the claims, i’m asking you for sources. You are asking me to play goofy question games based on whatever the hell narrative you are trying to spin.

Here’s what you said:

This isn’t true at all. Welfare has always been based on the amount of people in the home. A family with both a mother and father in the home have always been eligible for MORE benefits, not less.

AND:

There’s no such thing as the “Man in the house” rule.

Here’s the link one more time:

A long and paternalistic history of punitive regulations has dogged social welfare policy. A classic example of this is the “man in the house” rule enforced throughout the 1960s for welfare recipients, including those in public housing. “Man in the house” rules sought to enforce social norms about who was morally deserving of welfare. Specifically, the rules prevented adult males from residing with mothers and children who received assistance. The rules sought to ensure only women with children, who at the time were expected not to work, benefitted from welfare. Households with an adult male were viewed as undeserving of assistance because adult males were expected to provide for their families through work. “Man in the house” rules, enforced through highly invasive inspections, forced many families to choose between maintaining welfare supports and keeping their families intact.

It’s right there in the link and you’re trying to move the goalposts instead of addressing the link
The guy in the video is literally talking to a Republicans and telling him “I agree with you on everything but racism”
Maybe you are confused cause though don’t even know why you are here in the first place :mjlol:

Then lots of people came in and said “Black people are socially conservative”

Did you even read wtf was going on in the thread?

It’s apparent you don’t actually read and respond to what’s on the screen. You just having these arguments with yourself i guess:manny:

First off, this isn’t true. The whole justification for the dismantling was that Black people were not Conservative or traditional. There was never a time in our history in America that we were not trailblazing, especially culturally. From the way we talk, dress, communicate, and everything in between black people create new shyt.

Ironically in church is where you will find most of the gay shyt. If you ever wanted to find a Gay black man, just go down to any black church choir, they will be there :mjlol:

The DEBATE comes from the same place as the war on drugs.

Cacs trying to demonize others.

Before then(and to an extent still now) black people didn’t give much of a fukk.

It wasn’t until some cacs started reading and following the Old Testament verbatim that Homosexuality was viewed as such a terrible sin. Before that people were indifferent, as it was viewed as just the same as any other sin.

I took the “black people are socially conservative” as there are socially conservative blacks too. You might’ve took it differently but...
:manny:

And if black people looked at it as a sin then that’s them not being indifferent to it. It’s them being against it even if they did or didn’t beat their chest about it. Then the dismantling came and they’re not as much.

Then to claim the dismantling was because of politics? Because they weren’t conservatives? And not from the same place the lynchings came from? Or the destruction of communities like Black Walstreet? Lol Wow
:mjlol::snoop:

There was nothing “conservative” about that. That was a very radical fashion choice for the time. You are looking back at it through our current context. Back then, that was not “conservative” at all.

Again tails from your ass.

What i said was no matter what the reason is, over the history of Black people in this country, Black fathers have been absent from the home.

That’s a fact.

You tried to spin it into some Black men Vs Black women fight or whatever it is you are doing.

Historically cacs or not. Women raise children. I’m not sure why that’s so hard for you you grasp.

Not only did you say they were absent and not raising their children, but you then said they abandoned black women. That’s why I asked if you think we’re gods because who else could have their leaders killed off, men targeted with war on drugs scam after their communities were purposely flooded with drugs, then have their women flooded with “I don’t need no man” ideologies and overcome it all? A god right?
:yeshrug:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

MD becoming more and more purple. If they gonna do that, they better do it now.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
If the republican party did not have a racist image we would vote for them.
:heh: No, we wouldn't. Black people like things like civil rights law, labor protections, environmental regulation, public schools, housing subsidies, SNAP, etc.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A man goes out and gathers resources for his family and you easily say he’s considered absent and not raising the children.
You are adding emotion to the word when there is none.

Wether working 15 hour days, Locked up, Dead, Away fighting wars, hustling, or just being a deadbeat. The result is the the father is Absent from the home and the mom raises the kid. That’s factual. You are too stuck on whatever emotion you are feeling.

I then ask would the single mother who leaves her children with her mother while she’s working 2 jobs be considered absent and not raising the kids and you start e stuttering. It’s a yes or no question yet you won’t provide the woman with the same judgment you gave men...
I said the same thing. Plenty of women will tell you themselves. They were absent cause they had to work too many hours. Plenty of people who where raised by their grandparents in that situation will tell you their mother was absent from the home. It’s why lots of black people have more a maternal connection with their Grandma than their mother.

Here’s what you said:

This isn’t true at all. Welfare has always been based on the amount of people in the home. A family with both a mother and father in the home have always been eligible for MORE benefits, not less.

AND:

There’s no such thing as the “Man in the house” rule.

Here’s the link one more time:

A long and paternalistic history of punitive regulations has dogged social welfare policy. A classic example of this is the “man in the house” rule enforced throughout the 1960s for welfare recipients, including those in public housing. “Man in the house” rules sought to enforce social norms about who was morally deserving of welfare. Specifically, the rules prevented adult males from residing with mothers and children who received assistance. The rules sought to ensure only women with children, who at the time were expected not to work, benefitted from welfare. Households with an adult male were viewed as undeserving of assistance because adult males were expected to provide for their families through work. “Man in the house” rules, enforced through highly invasive inspections, forced many families to choose between maintaining welfare supports and keeping their families intact.

It’s right there in the link and you’re trying to move the goalposts instead of addressing the link
Where and when was the law enacted?

I took the “black people are socially conservative” as there are socially conservative blacks too. You might’ve took it differently but...
:manny:

And if black people looked at it as a sin then that’s them not being indifferent to it. It’s them being against it even if they did or didn’t beat their chest about it. Then the dismantling came and they’re not as much.
The Bible teaches that everyone sins.

In that context being gay would be no different than saying a curse word.

The “beating of the chest” part is what i’m talking about.

It didn’t become a real “issue” till American cacs made it one. There were no laws, or death penalties, or political debates till cacs made them up.

And for the most part black Americans have steered clear of most of that.

You don’t see black folks out protesting Gay rallies. We aren’t voting on gay issues either way. Black politicians don’t run on gay issues. It’s very low on our list of shyt to care about.

Then to claim the dismantling was because of politics? Because they weren’t conservatives? And not from the same place the lynchings came from? Or the destruction of communities like Black Walstreet? Lol Wow
:mjlol::snoop:
You reading comprehension is fukked.

I said the justification for that dismantling was that cacs always tried to paint black people as other or deviant.

Kicking in families doors for the “war on drugs” was justified by conservatives claiming black folks were wild and on drugs.

Black people were profiled and attacked for our clothes and our music cause it broke from what cacs deemed as what’s normal or conservative.

The justification for burning down Black neighborhoods was cause black folks were supposedly wild and promiscuous.

On and on.

Now you are peddling that same kinda respectability politics, by blaming the ills of current day black america on being and following “liberals”

Everything bad is “liberal” everything good is “conservative”

That’s precisely the kinda language that was used to Justify the systemic attacks on Black people.

Not only did you say they were absent and not raising their children, but you then said they abandoned black women. That’s why I asked if you think we’re gods because who else could have their leaders killed off, men targeted with war on drugs scam after their communities were purposely flooded with drugs, then have their women flooded with “I don’t need no man” ideologies and overcome it all? A god right?
:yeshrug:
No i never said that. Thats tales from your ass and another random loaded question based of the shyt you made up.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:heh: No, we wouldn't. Black people like things like civil rights law, labor protections, environmental regulation, public schools, housing subsidies, SNAP, etc.
The thing is, there would be no opposition to any of that without racism.

Racism drives politics and policy in this country as it always has.