The Tariq Nasheed Thread

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I love how OP was being opportunistic and disingenuous with that thread title. News flash: Prior to Obama (most especially prior to his 2nd term), most Black people in this country were either socially moderate or socially conservative :mjlol: It’s amazing how y’all can’t seem to remember shyt prior to 2013 lmao. Thankfully a lotta FBA/DOS are returning to those social values for our own sake :blessed: :blessed:

Now let’s see which of you idiotic shills on here will assume I’m a Republican :lolbron:

Pretty much this. The problem is when these nikkas hear conservatism they think about the racist that identify with it, not the actual ideas of conservatism. They can speak to a lot of the older black people in their family (If they’re even black to begin with) to see this.

But again; you say “conservative” and they just hear “c00n, Donald Trump lover!!”

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
That’s black America for the most part

There's literally no way you can prove that to be true :mjlol:

Let's ignore the fact 95% of us literally vote Democrat despite us being the most populated in Red states.

That 10-year shift is insane and, yep, the Pew data I'm looking at is an aggregate of 2006/07/08 surveys. I'm legit shocked.

x6r5bsbgducg0n4pjaazrg.gif

Most views parallel to homophobia are based on rel
Are black people naturally socially conservative though?

I feel like that would involve having strong family structures, holding marriage as a key value, avoiding excessive drug and alcohol use, being on code, etc.

I think we were more naturally conservative when we were participating at a high level in the Black church. Which ironically is in low regard with Coli ‘social conservatives.’

Ya'll are basically saying; anything that isn't FAR LEFT is conservatives. No, most black ppl aren't Far Left.

And ya'll mainly listen family issues, which, again this poll doesn't match up with the reality of black life when 70% of us have kids out of wedlock.

Alot of black people are religious, but, that still doesn't make them politically conservatives.

Ya'll in here listing shyt like "No excessive alcohol."

That's like saying "No stealing" is a conservative view.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dwillhuh: @Rell Lauren It always blows my mind when some nikkas don't realize the majority of black folks are conservative or moderate. They really believe just because black folks vote 90+% for Dems that blacks folks are supposed to be Progressives/Leftists.

The proof is even in the election results, when the Democratic nomination was on the line, most black people heavily supported Biden over the largely left leaning options like Bernie or Warren. Biden is a conservative Democrat

Historically, yes Biden was a conservative/moderate Democrat. But he's been pushing radical Leftism since he got into white house, especially on things like illegal immigration & LGBT

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ya'll bout to make me type an essay with this nonsense.

Black men are the most progressive voters in the country--often supporting most if not all women centric political positions, even more than white women (abortion, child care, etc.)

the CD motherfukking C researched that black men are the most involved fathers in the DAILY life of a child

Early feminist/suffragettes clown black men and called us lesser men than them (white women) because of our egalitarian views.

I knew I should've just ignored this thread--Tariq brings out the worst in us (thecoli)

There's too much information to debunk this idea "Most of Black America is really conservative"

Whether your trying to parse it down to bullshyt like "I'm not saying conservative, conservative, I'm talking socially conservative."

Historically, yes Biden was a conservative/moderate Democrat. But he's been pushing radical Leftism since he got into white house, especially on things like illegal immigration & LGBT

According to thecoli that should've hurt his numbers with black "Conservative" America

That and abortion issues

You've NEVER seen a Democrat run on Abortion for more black votes

Hell, Trump tried to use the Black business class to convince us Opportunity zones were a good thing

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well there was also the factor of the media and the party itself being so heavily against Bernie

It was more due to perceived electability than anything else.

It's not that black folks didn't like Warren or Bernie, it's that they were seen as having a higher chance of losing to Trump. :yeshrug:

shadowking

All Star
Daps
What is social conservatism

This is exclusively social conservatism?
I was amused when I saw that
Aren’t conservatives the least educated and the most prone to conspiracy theories

Aren’t conservatives more likely to prevent work by trampling on workers’ rights?

Aren’t conservatives more likely to prevent civil rights ?

Arent conservatives more likely to prevent a national health insurance scheme to keep people more sick and prevent work from occurring

aren’t conservatives leaders so far the most likely to be caught as paedophiles?

if you’re a woman aren’t you less likely to get a respectable time off under a conservative?

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I've said this about him and received salty responses.

Now what are Tariq sons gonna say? This nikka is a republican. He pretends to care about black people because he recognizes he can finesse a lot of black men out of their bread and give them nothing that will change their material conditions in return. The only good thing he's got going for him these days is that he puts on black businesses. But when it comes to supporting the people who are out on the streets every day trying to sue police depts, providing meals to people who are one paycheck away from homelessness, or volunteering at after school programs to keep young people engaged and believing that their lives aren't hopeless, he's nowhere to be seen.
How is being a republican any worse than being a Democrat? Also tariq, doesn't represent either major party. Why are you lying?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was amused when I saw that
Aren’t conservatives the least educated and the most prone to conspiracy theories

Aren’t conservatives more likely to prevent work by trampling on workers’ rights?

Aren’t conservatives more likely to prevent civil rights ?

Arent conservatives more likely to prevent a national health insurance scheme to keep people more sick and prevent work from occurring

aren’t conservatives leaders so far the most likely to be caught as paedophiles?

if you’re a woman aren’t you less likely to get a respectable time off under a conservative?

these nikkas certainly have a rosey picture of what being “conservative” really means. It’s just a buzz word to give them warm and fuzzies and overlook what the people in government who call themselves that really want.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
these nikkas certainly have a rosey picture of what being “conservative” really means. It’s just a buzz word to give them warm and fuzzies and overlook what the people in government who call themselves that really want.
The fba folks that blindly vote democrat, are overlooking alot of shyt themselves. Alot

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I love how OP was being opportunistic and disingenuous with that thread title. News flash: Prior to Obama (most especially prior to his 2nd term), most Black people in this country were either socially moderate or socially conservative :mjlol: It’s amazing how y’all can’t seem to remember shyt prior to 2013 lmao. Thankfully a lotta FBA/DOS are returning to those social values for our own sake :blessed: :blessed:

Now let’s see which of you idiotic shills on here will assume I’m a Republican :lolbron:
Word? Black people don’t like social programs? :ohhh:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
No shyt nikka

08c

You act like you're the only one that has heard about the southern strategy.

It's almost as if the parties switched after the civil Rights movement :ohhh:

And what's the deal with that little quip at the end? It wasn't too long ago that you were all up in my PMs asking me about getting into electrical and computer engineering.

Right around the time when we wanted to not be slaves :unimpressed:

You can't remove the racial element when it's been there for 300 years

Don't move the goalposts :mjgrin:

You mentioned right after Slavery, had to correct you

So because I disagree with you on a Topic, I can't PM you and find common ground?

I PMed @Ya' Cousin Cleon about living in Iowa and we disagree on maybe 95% of things

That's life breh, you are not going to agree with everyone on everything. Guess we are different in that regard, I can soak up game from people that share different values :manny:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

they think it means a badge to hate lgbtq and immigrants