The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Socially conservative (lol). The black bourgeoisie guarded by respectability politics are socially conservative.

The rest of the black masses responsible for pushing the black community into decadence and degeneracy with their whore culture, pimp culture, drug culture, baby mama culture, gang culture, scam culture, handout culture, begging culture, vice culture, is anything but.

Lol at thinking not liking gay people got anything to do with being socially conservative. You gonna find more out gay people and trannies in the hood then you are in the suburbs. Along with killers, dope fiends, whores, and everything in between because standards and morality are by and large absent in the hood.

So what is your ideal vision of the black community to be like in the future?

invalid

Banned
Daps
So what is your ideal vision of the black community to be like in the future?

There is no black community of the future. This is the death knell. It’s dunzo. Jump ship.

I’d rather take any resources that I have and throw it at Africa. Throwing money into black America at this point is burning a hole in your pocket.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There is no black community of the future. This is the death knell. It’s dunzo. Jump ship.

I’d rather take any resources that I have and throw it at Africa. Throwing money into black America at this point is burning a hole in your pocket.

So you're saying that Black Americans gonna die off like the Native Americans?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I love how OP was being opportunistic and disingenuous with that thread title. News flash: Prior to Obama (most especially prior to his 2nd term), most Black people in this country were either socially moderate or socially conservative :mjlol: It’s amazing how y’all can’t seem to remember shyt prior to 2013 lmao. Thankfully a lotta FBA/DOS are returning to those social values for our own sake :blessed: :blessed:

Now let’s see which of you idiotic shills on here will assume I’m a Republican :lolbron:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing about black people has ever been conservative.

We are trailblazers. We come up with new stuff. First we get demonized for it. Then eventually it is seen as “normal” once white folks latch on.

From music, to art, to language, social/economic policy and everything in between. Black people have lead the charge for change.
Harlem Renaissance is a prime example

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No the fukk were not.

We have plenty openly gay people in Haiti. The same things you’re calling socially conservative apply to liberalism too.
If we were so conservative, how many Haitians own guns and cry about small governments and be wide open to fascism. fukk outta here.
Before colonialism swept through Africa with Christianity their attitudes towards gays was different. They even had third genders.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
:dwillhuh: @Rell Lauren It always blows my mind when some nikkas don't realize the majority of black folks are conservative or moderate. They really believe just because black folks vote 90+% for Dems that blacks folks are supposed to be Progressives/Leftists.
The proof is even in the election results, when the Democratic nomination was on the line, most black people heavily supported Biden over the largely left leaning options like Bernie or Warren. Biden is a conservative Democrat

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The proof is even in the election results, when the Democratic nomination was on the line, most black people heavily supported Biden over the largely left leaning options like Bernie or Warren. Biden is a conservative Democrat

alonzo-mourning-gary-payton.gif

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well there was also the factor of the media and the party itself being so heavily against Bernie

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I've said this about him and received salty responses.

Now what are Tariq sons gonna say? This nikka is a republican. He pretends to care about black people because he recognizes he can finesse a lot of black men out of their bread and give them nothing that will change their material conditions in return. The only good thing he's got going for him these days is that he puts on black businesses. But when it comes to supporting the people who are out on the streets every day trying to sue police depts, providing meals to people who are one paycheck away from homelessness, or volunteering at after school programs to keep young people engaged and believing that their lives aren't hopeless, he's nowhere to be seen.