winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Shills acting as if Democrats aren't a White Supremacist party as well. :mjlol:

These idiots will do backflips for their White political Massa. :pachaha:
Just because you're picking between two bad choices don't think that the choice is irrelevant. I mean if I ask you would you rather lose an arm or a leg. Two bad choices. Losing a leg will leave you unable to walk normally. Losing an arm would hurt your ability to do stuff but losing a leg is likely much worse for mobility reasons. People who make that they're both bad argument for the political parties are full of it. One of them is far worse than the other.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
I think people would describe me as a “progressive” but to me progressive is just another name for liberal. I don’t consider myself a liberal.

Don’t get caught up in the labels breh these terms change all the time. Before WWII “progressive” and “liberal” meant something totally different than what they mean today.

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because you're picking between two bad choices don't think that the choice is irrelevant. I mean if I ask you would you rather lose an arm or a leg. Two bad choices. Losing a leg will leave you unable to walk normally. Losing an arm would hurt your ability to do stuff but losing a leg is likely much worse for mobility reasons. People who make that they're both bad argument for the political parties are full of it. One of them is far worse than the other.

What type of asinine Shill Babble is this :dead::heh::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
These people are fukking idiots. Think about. There are million of old black people, including my mother, who grew up in jim crow who vote against conservative policies. So if conservatism is so great for black people, why arent' these old black people voting for these policies in which they have first hand knowledge on?
They think black people are sheep and can't think for themselves.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
In this example voting Democrats is like losing the leg.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What type of asinine Shill Babble is this :dead::heh::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
You're making a choice either through action or inaction. Either way the party in power will make decisions that impact you directly. My argument is look at the options and make the better choice possible for you.

People who think they can both sides this thing are ridiculous. There's a reason the voting rights bill was revoked and to this day we can't get another one passed. There is a political party that does not want people with brown skin to vote at all.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In this example voting Democrats is like losing the leg.
If you're wealthy yeah it is. If you're middle class or lower no it isn't. The republican party exist solely for the benefit of wealthy people. The democrat party exist primarily for the benefit of wealthy people. The key difference is that one will occasionally throw you a bone and the other will fukk you over every single chance they get.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I think people would describe me as a “progressive” but to me progressive is just another name for liberal. I don’t consider myself a liberal.

Don’t get caught up in the labels breh these terms change all the time. Before WWII “progressive” and “liberal” meant something totally than what they mean today.

Yeah I think the word "liberal" has basically become a four letter word around here and that's also why I was asking.

I just noticed that you were for progressive policies. Anyways though I'm not gonna put you in about.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, cats keep running this angle but never mention Nixon and Barry Goldwater explicitly taking us down this road. Add white evangelicals and its a wrap. Folks take social commonalities and equate it to what American defined conservatives (because global conservatism is not the same thing).

This is like saying single family zoning is fundamentally American and a good thing while ignoring that among many other things we live with today, it is directly rooted in racism. Cats let their rightful displeasure with progress and representation among Democrats push them in a bum ass, dumb ass direction.
It started before that
When and why did Democrats and Republicans switch platforms?

You can see the Republican party was the more liberal and big government party prior to FDR

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're making a choice either through action or inaction. Either way the party in power will make decisions that impact you directly. My argument is look at the options and make the better choice possible for you.

People who think they can both sides this thing are ridiculous. There's a reason the voting rights bill was revoked and to this day we can't get another one passed. There is a political party that does not want people with brown skin to vote at all.

Clueless Shill Babble :skip:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Clueless Shill Babble :skip:
What is the official republican party replacement plan for Obamacare? Mind you Obamacare was a republican think tank idea. Don't you think that in 12 years if they so wanted they could put forth a better plan? I'll tell you what their plan is. "Let the medical system run wild. We're fukking rich so medical expenses won't bankrupt us. For the rest of you that's your problem we don't care."

If this is shill babble prove me wrong and post their actual proposal. Post the plan Trump promised to reveal before he left office that we still haven't seen.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the official republican party replacement plan for Obamacare? Mind you Obamacare was a republican think tank idea. Don't you think that in 12 years if they so wanted they could put forth a better plan? I'll tell you what their plan is. "Let the medical system run wild. We're fukking rich so medical expenses won't bankrupt us. For the rest of you that's your problem we don't care."

If this is shill babble prove me wrong and post their actual proposal. Post the plan Trump promised to reveal before he left office that we still haven't seen.

Coli Shills and their random Strawman :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Coli Shills and their random Strawman :dead:
I'm making actual points and backing them up with evidence. You're just saying shill over and over with no actual logic or point to it. I mean if you want to be an agent of chaos that's fine but at least admit as much.

The democrats passed a watered down national health care plan. The republicans in the 12 years since even while saying they want to replace it with something better haven't actually put anything forward that's better. Care to explain what's stopping them? If they have a better plan why wouldn't it surface in 12 years? If it was better the public would love it and embrace it.