The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
We have plenty openly gay people in Haiti.

There's gay people all over the world, including places where its punishable by prison or death like certain parts of Africa & the arab world. That doesnt mean its something we embrace or champion. There is gay people in Uganda and Saudi Arabia. That doesnt really mean anything.

The same things you’re calling socially conservative apply to liberalism too.

I can agree to that.

If we were so conservative, how many Haitians own guns and cry about small governments and be wide open to fascism. fukk outta here.

With the current political instability and gang violence going on, I know alot of Haitians that have advocated for mass arrests & public executions - including myself.

Law & Order.

BarackStar

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
detroit
when did the nuclear family ever exist for Black folks in America.

Slavery, when families were torn apart and literally forbidden from existing?

Civil war, when black men had to go fight for freedom?

Jim crow, when black men were literally dragged from their homes and families didn’t have the economic freedom to actually be families.

Mass incarceration through the 80s and 90s.

When??

you babbling dumb shyt and there’s a very simple and definitive answer to the question, which should be obvious to anybody actually one of us

Daps
Reppin
NULL
theyre not from here they don’t know black people offline. Saying black America is conservative and always has been Is saying water is wet. Republicans don’t own the word

I agree completely that Republicans don’t own the word… which is what I was trying to say for the most part…. And you could be right that most people who are disagreeing may not be from here… but I believe @Rhakim is a Cali nikka…. He’s a helluva poster too….. just can’t get these cats to see where I’m coming from…. :yeshrug:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Nah bruh. I mentioned Mexico and you telling me about United States Americans. If they’re hiding one group who else knows how many others they are? And that’s just North America. There’s the same thing with South America, Europe and Asia having black populations historically that don’t get recognized. Of course someone out there is just fine with relegating all of them to Africa and letting others that came after them lay claim to these titles but I wonder who?
:jbhmm:

You can’t definitively say that “most” came out of the west coast of Africa. That’s a narrative cacs want you to believe but that doesn’t make a true.
Breh it's not just cacs. There is archaeological evidence, written evidence, biological and DNA evidence, and the stories from the former African kingdoms themselves.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing about black people has ever been conservative.

We are trailblazers. We come up with new stuff. First we get demonized for it. Then eventually it is seen as “normal” once white folks latch on.

From music, to art, to language, social/economic policy and everything in between. Black people have lead the charge for change.
The most church-going and anti gay marriage people in America? LOL. Come on. Now Gay Marriage is a heated topic for obvious reasons but we are culturally conservative

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yeah my whole family is conservative on a lot of things but every election they vote in they always vote blue.

You just don’t know what conservative means clown
I'M CONSERVATIVE IN MY PERSONAL LIFE BUT I GENERALLY VOTE A BIT MORE ON THE LIBERAL SIDE.

No you’re lame

please know the difference. You barely a functioning adult

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The most church-going and anti gay marriage people in America? LOL. Come on. Now Gay Marriage is a heated topic for obvious reasons but we are culturally conservative
As i said earlier in this thread. Black people were the first and fastest to “evolve” our stance on Gay shyt.

Also religion in itself is not “conservative”

Black Americans form of christianity is far and away from anything that would be considered “conservative” or “orthodox”.

Black people made up their own new shyt when it comes to religion too.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
What does that tangibly mean for you? Because in a liberal society you get those things as well. No one is coming to take your home or not allow you to set up a business in a liberal society. Does that mean you want less taxes? Are you fine with less social programs, worse healthcare etc because you don't want to pay taxes? Because that is what it means.

I believe tangibly if we ain’t talking about reparations then it’s a nonstarter at this point.

Also things like free health care are needed in this country as it is pretty much the standard in the developed world.

I’m not a “black conservative” but I could give a fukk about “what your pronouns are” and all that other goofy LGBT shyt. That shyt ain't priority for the black community in my opinion.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
That why’

I believe tangibly if we ain’t talking about reparations then it’s a nonstarter at this point.

Also things like free health care are needed in this country as it is pretty much the standard in the developed world.

I’m not a “black conservative” but I could give a fukk about “what your pronouns are” and all that other goofy LGBT shyt. That shyt ain't priority for the black community in my opinion.

Would you describe yourself as progressive?

invalid

Banned
Daps
Socially conservative (lol). The black bourgeoisie guarded by respectability politics are socially conservative.

The rest of the black masses responsible for pushing the black community into decadence and degeneracy with their whore culture, pimp culture, drug culture, baby mama culture, gang culture, scam culture, handout culture, begging culture, vice culture, is anything but.

Lol at thinking not liking gay people got anything to do with being socially conservative. You gonna find more out gay people and trannies in the hood then you are in the suburbs. Along with killers, dope fiends, whores, and everything in between because standards and morality are by and large absent in the hood.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Black Americans form of christianity is far and away from anything that would be considered “conservative” or “orthodox”.

This. Folks don’t even go to church anymore. Only old heads.

People got this pre-1960’s view of black America when respectability politics was the rule of the day.

Those times are long gone.