The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Keep exposing y’all not black and don’t know black people, black America has always been conservative in belief

What is that random-ass tweet even supposed to have to do with the topic?

He posted one random internet claim that she's South African and another claim that she's Nigerian, they contradict each other and neither one of them has the slightest source cited....and again, WTF would that have to do with being conservative or kissing white conservative ass?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
nikka I didn't even watch the video.... cause I don't fukk with Tariq..... I'm speaking from the point of nikkas have always been conservatice from a value/morality/ethical standpoint.... I don't even do politics for real(federal level)..... Yall the ones that's blown this shyt out of proportion and made it more than what it is.......

So you don't even know what the topic is about and ran in here talking about a completely different kind of "conservative" than what Tariq was talking about. :comeon:

Tariq isn't religious. Tariq doesn't give a shyt about maintaining sexual morality. Tariq isn't some big "family values" guy. So why do you think that's what he means by "conservative"? He was straight up talking to a white conservative republican with an american flag background when he said, "I agree with YOU on most things".

BarackStar

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
detroit
nikka I didn't even watch the video.... cause I don't fukk with Tariq..... I'm speaking from the point of nikkas have always been conservatice from a value/morality/ethical standpoint.... I don't even do politics for real(federal level)..... Yall the ones that's blown this shyt out of proportion and made it more than what it is.......

theyre not from here they don’t know black people offline. Saying black America is conservative and always has been Is saying water is wet. Republicans don’t own the word

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I’m not sure you even understand the definition of the words you are using. The hell are you talking about here?

Conservatism/Liberalism are Social/economic ideals. They are not inherently tied to any political party.
They also refer to values. And black people have always held conservative values.

We’ve always been communal. Villages have always raised our kids. And that’s not just black people. For the majority of human history. Humans have lived communally. it’s only over the last 70 years or so that the idea of a “nuclear family” has even been a thing. Women have always been the ones raising our children. Again this idea of “conservative family values” only exists to demonize the communal living we’ve always practiced.

The communal way of living was a support system but not the foundation. Otherwise things like ownership wouldn’t be a thing. Because the “nuclear family” doesn’t matter. Rulership based on family wouldn’t have existed because the “nuclear family” doesn’t matter. That’s cap bruh.

This is all dumb shyt. Again. One family one home didn’t even exist before civil rights. and black people as a whole have NEVER lived like that until very recently.

The narrative that black women were incentivized to be single is also totally untrue. They were forced to live that way due to racism and abandonment from black men. But as far as social safety nets it’s not true at all that they incentivized it. In fact they’ve always ed incentivized marriage and together ness.

That’s another thing that like liberalism and feminism, came with cacs. The one husband one wife only belief. Blacks people were often polygamists (more than one wife) too. But at the foundation was always a husband and a wife (or wives).

Here’s the advisor to Nixon:

“The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people," Ehrlichman told journalist Dan Baum in 1994. "You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or blacks, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities."

The disruption you’re championing happened because they designed it that way. And the war on drugs was an attack mainly on black men that imprisoned them in for profit prisons and you’re talking abandonment lol. And while that is going on welfare started to give out money to women who did not have a man in the home (hopefully you’re not arguing against this) while at the same time feeding them a “I don’t need no man” agenda that continues today. It’s all by design and you’re trying to give a crown to us for that? You can keep that bruh. Ion want it
:scust::hubie:

All throughout history. In the majority of cultures children are raised by women.

This idea is just something some smart dumb nikka said to demonize black women and you goofies ran with it.

The man was always the provider and protector of the family while the woman was the caretaker. To pretend as if it was anything different is just you trying to slip your liberal agenda into black spaces. But those that matter see thru liberalism...

Other races are following suit because again that’s the way human beings have always lived.

Th industrial revolution and the advent of the suburbs gave rise to the “nuclear family”. But as we see now, that’s not sustainable or ideal except for in very specific circumstances. Socially and economically things work best when everyone works together, and that is literally the core tenant of liberalism.

Umm the break up of the family unit that existed before the civil rights movement was broken up by design. And you’re championing the brokenness?

People like you will talk about “working together” but will also come against black nationalism. Instead of telling black people to put themselves and their own first like every other race does you’ll point them to the kindest massa and say place your hope (vote) in him lol. It’s see thru bruh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
theyre not from here they don’t know black people offline. Saying black America is conservative and always has been Is saying water is wet. Republicans don’t own the word
what do black people actually do socially that’s “conservative”

Our music isn’t conservative. Our language isn’t conservative. Art?…no. Even our form of christianity is anything but traditional/conservative.

What the hell is it that black do that’s actually conservative?? :dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They also refer to values. And black people have always held conservative values.
Has nothing to do politics.

The word “conservative” is fluid and based on societal context.

In the context of American Society the very existence of free black people is the opposite of conservative. Our values have NEVER aligned with the status Quo.

The communal way of living was a support system but not the foundation. Otherwise things like ownership wouldn’t be a thing. Because the “nuclear family” doesn’t matter. Rulership based on family wouldn’t have existed because the “nuclear family” doesn’t matter. That’s cap bruh.
For the majority of human history “ownership” wasn’t how we view it today. People lived together. The “nuclear family” is a relatively new and seemingly short lived concept in human history. There was a time of excess where people were able to own a little piece of the world for just themselves. Before that and now after, Humans gotta share our space and our energy.

That’s another thing that like liberalism and feminism, came with cacs. The one husband one wife only belief. Blacks people were often polygamists (more than one wife) too. But at the foundation was always a husband and a wife (or wives).
All people were mostly polygamist throughout history. Women raised the children. Men hunted and fought wars. That’s how it’s always worked. Again only recently, in times of excess have people been able to move away from this style of living.

Here’s the advisor to Nixon:

“The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people," Ehrlichman told journalist Dan Baum in 1994. "You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or blacks, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities."
I’m not sure that means what you think it means.

This was black people being socially liberal, and white America Purposely demonizing that liberalism in order energize their voters. It’s literally written right there for you and you still seem to be confused.

Richard Nixon is a conservative Icon. Black people ain’t never been down with that dude.

The disruption you’re championing happened because they designed it that way. And the war on drugs was an attack mainly on black men that imprisoned them in for profit prisons and you’re talking abandonment lol.
It’s obvious this countries racist legacy was/is a large contributor to absent father in the black community. But that doesn’t absolve black men for being absent the way they have over the years. I was born in the 80s. Our fathers generation was absent as fukk. And none of that blame goes to liberalism as you tried to imply.

And while that is going on welfare started to give out money to women who did not have a man in the home (hopefully you’re not arguing against this).
This isn’t true at all. Welfare has always been based on the amount of people in the home. A family with both a mother and father in the home have always been eligible for MORE benefits, not less.

It’s all by design and you’re trying to give a crown to us for that? You can keep that bruh. Ion want it
:scust::hubie:

The man was always the provider and protector of the family while the woman was the caretaker. To pretend as if it was anything different is just you trying to slip your liberal agenda into black spaces. But those that matter see thru liberalism...
Throughout history Men have always been “absent” in the home/community. Whether they were out hunting, fighting wars or working a job. It’s always been a community of women raising children.

Racist America turned “Hunting and Wars” into Jail, enslavement and death.

Conservatism is an attempt to preserve that status quo.

Liberalism, is an attempt to change it.

Umm the break up of the family unit that existed before the civil rights movement was broken up by design. And you’re championing the brokenness?
There was no “break up” of the family unit for black people cause the “family unit” never existed for black people until very recent times.

Throughout slavery and Jim crow black people were disallowed that style of living. We’ve always lived communally before America and up until very recently when we were able to tap in to the excess that allows it.

People like you will talk about “working together” but will also come against black nationalism. Instead of telling black people to put themselves and their own first like every other race does you’ll point them to the kindest massa and say place your hope (vote) in him lol. It’s see thru bruh.
Stories from your ass :manny:

Last edited:

BarackStar

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
detroit
what do black people actually do socially that’s “conservative”

Our music isn’t conservative. Our language isn’t conservative. Art?…no. Even our form of christianity is anything but traditional/conservative.

What the hell is it that black do that’s actually conservative?? :dahell:

I’m not explaining black culture to some weirdo that’s not a part of it. This isn’t up for debate

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Are we not a culturally conservative people? yes or no

No the fukk were not.

We have plenty openly gay people in Haiti. The same things you’re calling socially conservative apply to liberalism too.
If we were so conservative, how many Haitians own guns and cry about small governments and be wide open to fascism. fukk outta here.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Weirdo other confirmed
when did the nuclear family ever exist for Black folks in America.

Slavery, when families were torn apart and literally forbidden from existing?

Civil war, when black men had to go fight for freedom?

Jim crow, when black men were literally dragged from their homes and families didn’t have the economic freedom to actually be families.

Mass incarceration through the 80s and 90s.

When??

Budda

Superstar
Daps
You originally said conservatism is a continuing of the status quo i.e. racism. That’s what YOU said. But now you want to say you’re not conflating values with politics?
:hula:

We have always been a traditional group of people. When in order, we have never been about the gay shyt or killing our young. We have always been a husband and wife familial/communally structured group of people who were PATRIARCHAL. That was until the civil rights “leaders” were killed jailed or exiled and our women incentivized to keep men out of the house while at the same time having feminism and the “I don’t need a man” ideology pushed on them. And then the decade after that the communities were purposely filled with crack and guns. In the midst of all that chaos is when the switch to liberalism happened. All that was by design and you’re in here crowning black people for leading everyone else into an era of broken families?
:francis:

It takes a village? :snoop:

It takes a father and a mother to raise a child. When the father isn’t there that’s when the mantra of “it takes a village” comes out. And other races are following suit because that was the plan. Break up the family unit of the black family first, then everybody else. And you’re here championing that like it’s a good thing and got the nerve to call someone else dumb
:unimpressed:

Even with the father and mother it still takes a village I don’t think you quite get the quote.