The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Well these are murals in Mexico that predate 1312 by 500-800 years.

hbiwhdojhkj21.jpg

Hopefully you, a black man I guess, won’t come back and say Busta Rhymes with dread lookin ass nikkas in Mexico aren’t or weren’t actually what we would call today “black” people. Most will because they rather run with the “white master black slave” narrative till they’re blue in the face over actually going outside of the mainstream to understand what really went on in history

And they especially want to put this kind of “white master and black slave” mindstate on us the most. But the truth is stranger than fiction tho
:manny:
I already said some native Americans were reclassified as negro. And some of their blood lines goes to those native American groups that was in this country for thousands of years.

But for most of us, our history in this country started with the transatlantic slave trade.

People talk about 1619 but I will point out however, there were several times in the 1500s where Africans were in their Americas. The first being in 1526. The others being 1528, 1539, 1555, 1565 and 1586. The descendants of those left behind might have been classified as native Americans 1700s when the slave trade was in full swing. And then reclassified as negro in the early 1900s.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Conservatism/Liberalism are ideals. they aren’t tied to any group or race of people.

Not sure what you are even going on about here.

Abortion and Gay shyt were NEVER important issue to black people and still aren’t

Not at all. Black people have always been leaders of change. Check our music, Dances, Art, etc. Black people are anything but conservative. Through American history black folks have always been first in pushing for change and innovation.

That’s what you are doing here.

I’m talking about The concept of conservative/liberal.

And all you can think about is democrat vs republicans.

In reality black people have lead the charge in what a “family” looks like in 2022

You originally said conservatism is a continuing of the status quo i.e. racism. That’s what YOU said. But now you want to say you’re not conflating values with politics?
:hula:

We have always been a traditional group of people. When in order, we have never been about the gay shyt or killing our young. We have always been a husband and wife familial/communally structured group of people who were PATRIARCHAL. That was until the civil rights “leaders” were killed jailed or exiled and our women incentivized to keep men out of the house while at the same time having feminism and the “I don’t need a man” ideology pushed on them. And then the decade after that the communities were purposely filled with crack and guns. In the midst of all that chaos is when the switch to liberalism happened. All that was by design and you’re in here crowning black people for leading everyone else into an era of broken families?
:francis:

Ironically “family values” is just a term republican coined to demonize black people for the way we live. Now in 2022 family structure looks a lot more like what black people been doing for decades “it takes a village” is not a conservative tenant.

We get that you are dumb as fukk and misinformed but think you are saying something profound. That’s how TLR works :francis:

It takes a village? :snoop:

It takes a father and a mother to raise a child. When the father isn’t there that’s when the mantra of “it takes a village” comes out. And other races are following suit because that was the plan. Break up the family unit of the black family first, then everybody else. And you’re here championing that like it’s a good thing and got the nerve to call someone else dumb
:unimpressed:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The fear and hatred of other races forms the sole and primary basis for white conservatism and how they view the nation and the country at large..
These people are Neo cons, their interest in in taking over the world completely.

There is literally nothing in common between a Black and White conservative.
A black website where dudes are pretending like the entirety of black identity has been to maintain our social identity as a group behind their backs. As we have family units split up and beaten on by whites, as the same social conservatism GOP is talking about of everyman for himself.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No nikka.... You political party fiends associate conservatism with the Republican party..... I stated that conservatism is much broader than a political ideology which is fact.... nikkas being conservative from a social/cultural standpoint is pretty much factual...... so tell me, what does conservatism mean

Tariq was literally speaking to a young white republican with an american flag in the background and saying, "you" when he was saying that shyt.

Don't juelz and make up "well actually" bullshyt about what he really meant by conservatism. He was talking to a White Republican and saying, "YOU" when he said who he agreed with. And then he started listing a bunch of dumbass Republican conspiracies about pedophiles, Disney, masks, vaccines, etc. He WAS talking about political ideology. That shyt has NOTHING to do with any sort of "social/cultural standpoint" that you're making up.

Tariq is a fukking pickup artist, he don't care jack shyt about religion, and now you want to try to morph him into a Black church lady. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq was literally speaking to a young white republican with an american flag in the background and saying, "you" when he was saying that shyt.

Don't juelz and make up "well actually" bullshyt about what he really meant by conservatism. He was talking to a White Republican and saying, "YOU" when he said who he agreed with. And then he started listing a bunch of dumbass Republican conspiracies about pedophiles, Disney, masks, vaccines, etc. He WAS talking about political ideology. That shyt has NOTHING to do with any sort of "social/cultural standpoint" that you're making up.

Tariq is a fukking pickup artist, he don't care jack shyt about religion, and now you want to try to morph him into a Black church lady. :mjlol:

nikka I didn't even watch the video.... cause I don't fukk with Tariq..... I'm speaking from the point of nikkas have always been conservatice from a value/morality/ethical standpoint.... I don't even do politics for real(federal level)..... Yall the ones that's blown this shyt out of proportion and made it more than what it is.......

Daps
was the black “community” better off when they largely held conservative values and were god fearing? Since the 60’s we’ve been on a downward slide. I don’t even appreciate the black church like that because they largely didn’t do anything for black people but my god there is a difference in values out here.

This is a nuanced answer. In most ways blacks are better off but in some ways blacks are worst.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You originally said conservatism is a continuing of the status quo i.e. racism. That’s what YOU said. But now you want to say you’re not conflating values with politics?
:hula:

I’m not sure you even understand the definition of the words you are using. The hell are you talking about here?

Conservatism/Liberalism are Social/economic ideals. They are not inherently tied to any political party.

We have always been a traditional group of people. When in order, we have never been about the gay shyt or killing our young. We have always been a husband and wife familial/communally structured group of people who were PATRIARCHAL.
We’ve always been communal. Villages have always raised our kids. And that’s not just black people. For the majority of human history. Humans have lived communally. it’s only over the last 70 years or so that the idea of a “nuclear family” has even been a thing. Women have always been the ones raising our children. Again this idea of “conservative family values” only exists to demonize the communal living we’ve always practiced.

That was until the civil rights “leaders” were killed jailed or exiled and our women incentivized to keep men out of the house while at the same time having feminism and the “I don’t need a man” ideology pushed on them. And then the decade after that the communities were purposely filled with crack and guns. In the midst of all that chaos is when the switch to liberalism happened. All that was by design and you’re in here crowning black people for leading everyone else into an era of broken families?
:francis:
This is all dumb shyt. Again. One family one home didn’t even exist before civil rights. and black people as a whole have NEVER lived like that until very recently.

The narrative that black women were incentivized to be single is also totally untrue. They were forced to live that way due to racism and abandonment from black men. But as far as social safety nets it’s not true at all that they incentivized it. In fact they’ve always ed incentivized marriage and together ness.

It takes a village? :snoop:

It takes a father and a mother to raise a child.
All throughout history. In the majority of cultures children are raised by women.

This idea is just something some smart dumb nikka said to demonize black women and you goofies ran with it.

When the father isn’t there that’s when the mantra of “it takes a village” comes out.
That mantra comes from the way black people have ALWAYS lived. well before and after slavery and racist ass America. That’s how black people have lived.

And other races are following suit because that was the plan. Break up the family unit of the black family first, then everybody else. And you’re here championing that like it’s a good thing and got the nerve to call someone else dumb
:unimpressed:
Other races are following suit because again that’s the way human beings have always lived.

Th industrial revolution and the advent of the suburbs gave rise to the “nuclear family”. But as we see now, that’s not sustainable or ideal except for in very specific circumstances. Socially and economically things work best when everyone works together, and that is literally the core tenant of liberalism.

Daps
Whats even weirder is that social conservatism in America is driven by white resentment of black people first and foremost. Followed by resentments against Immigrants, gays, and women. (I guess TLR hostility against these same groups leads them to think they align with American conservatism. :mjlol:

These people are fukking idiots. Think about. There are million of old black people, including my mother, who grew up in jim crow who vote against conservative policies. So if conservatism is so great for black people, why arent' these old black people voting for these policies in which they have first hand knowledge on?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I already said some native Americans were reclassified as negro. And some of their blood lines goes to those native American groups that was in this country for thousands of years.

But for most of us, our history in this country started with the transatlantic slave trade.

People talk about 1619 but I will point out however, there were several times in the 1500s where Africans were in their Americas. The first being in 1526. The others being 1528, 1539, 1555, 1565 and 1586. The descendants of those left behind might have been classified as native Americans 1700s when the slave trade was in full swing. And then reclassified as negro in the early 1900s.

Nah bruh. I mentioned Mexico and you telling me about United States Americans. If they’re hiding one group who else knows how many others they are? And that’s just North America. There’s the same thing with South America, Europe and Asia having black populations historically that don’t get recognized. Of course someone out there is just fine with relegating all of them to Africa and letting others that came after them lay claim to these titles but I wonder who?
:jbhmm:

You can’t definitively say that “most” came out of the west coast of Africa. That’s a narrative cacs want you to believe but that doesn’t make a true.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Are we not a culturally conservative people? yes or no
Nothing about black people has ever been conservative.

We are trailblazers. We come up with new stuff. First we get demonized for it. Then eventually it is seen as “normal” once white folks latch on.

From music, to art, to language, social/economic policy and everything in between. Black people have lead the charge for change.