The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
You still haven’t defined these values and how they relate to American Conservatism as a political ideology.

“American Conservatism” has meant different things at different times in this country, but when comes to Black people the values I’m talking about are free enterprise, private ownership, and socially traditional ideas.

Keep in mind this doesn’t extend the politics, which I think you’re referring to. For example, my family is three generations military service from my Great Grandfather to me, but I never support the Republican party ever.

I think if you take politics out of the equation it will be easier for you to understand.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
8TCWsOz.gif

Unfortunately, they're getting that anyway Hispanics are RUNNING towards conservatives

That's such a historically ignorant statement.

So, when Malcolm X & the Nation of Islam were preaching not doing drugs, drinking, creating strong Black families, and not engaging in degenerative behavior, what do you call that, liberalism?

Of course not.

Black people are the most religious group in America.

Minorities in general are more religious and conservative than White people are in this country.

Now, the problem with y'all is that y'all don't understand the difference between conservative and right-wing and liberal and left-wing.

Just because you're a conservative doesn't mean you're right-wing.

Again, Malcolm X thought "capitalism was for bloodsuckers" and supported Fidel Castro & Che Guevara, but he was not out there on the culturally liberal "sex, drugs, and rock n roll" lifestyle that liberals promote.

If you look at virtually EVERY country of color in the world from India, to Iran to Nigeria to China, they are ALL socially conservative.

Virtually all of the culturally liberal countries that don't support traditional families/sexuality, support drug/alcohol culture, and open immigration are CAC countries.
Your confusing "right wing" with Republican because conservatives are on the right wing of the political spectrum. This isn't debatable.

And to sit there and frame Malcolm as simply conservative because he's pro religion/family is disingenuous. Those values are restricted to any side of the political spectrum. The change he wanted to see in America was a radically, socially progressive one. Every civil rights activist by definition is a progressive. Does than mean he's a liberal? No. You can call form social reforms w/o being a liberal. You cannot be a social conservative while calling for progressive social reforms. The two are opposing views.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im demonstrating that many of you have no idea what you mean when you are talking about American conservatism or you are falling for the Republican talking points.

That’s why none of you can define American conservatism.

No nikka.... You political party fiends associate conservatism with the Republican party..... I stated that conservatism is much broader than a political ideology which is fact.... nikkas being conservative from a social/cultural standpoint is pretty much factual...... so tell me, what does conservatism mean

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Straight to “both sides” that was quick :banderas:.

If that’s the case why does any of this matter? why would tariq call out support for one side if both are the same?

In reality, as par for the course for you dumb dumbs, you are literally wrong.
Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on the rights of the individual, liberty, consent of the governedand equality before the law.

it’s always “both sides” because “both sides” just want black people working for them. And instead of you stressing the importance of relying on ourselves and working together you stress which massa to tie ourselves to. And you think you’re actually doing something
:unimpressed:

First off, no this isn’t even true. As things changed black people as a whole were first embrace the change. polls on gay marriage and abortion show black people embracing the change sooner and faster

Second, Abortion and Gay shyt was never really a pillar of traditional values for anyone until republicans started to pander to ultra religious whites for votes. Those two issues were never really important to black folks and still aren’t.

What a surprise. Black people supported gay rights (and feminism) right out after the civil rights era was dismantled, the “leaders”, killed jailed or exiled, and the poorer of our women, thru welfare being INCENTIVIZED to not have a man in the home. It’s not surprising that during that time of chaos, weirdo ideologies started being pushed and accepted. But just decades before? They weren’t on none of that.

We’ve always been a conservative people when it comes to values but people like you purposely conflate values with politics because deep down you don’t want us being conservative in values. It’s not even just about politics, you don’t even wanting us holding the same values associated with conservatism. Instead you want us to approve of the LGBT over a structured family, you want us on the abortion tip to keep our numbers low, or whatever else. You don’t want us with ordered structured families.

We get that you picked a side but just to stay over there. You can go down with those liberal cacs too. Just leave those that are seeing “maybe we should just rely on ourselves and each other instead of picking the right or left wing or the same bird that’s been hitting us upside the head for hundreds of years” alone. Let them fly away from the nest while you keep begging for a place at a table that doesn’t have a chair for you
:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much. If you look at issues like marijuana legalization or abortion black people are less conservative than white people.

For the most part nikkas talking that "social conservative" shyt are either religious fundamentalists or just really hate gay people. :yeshrug:
this, other than that black people are far less conservative than white people like you said.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
nikkas always say this stupid shyt but can never point to what they mean by "socially conservative."

Family, education, hard work, and responsibility aren't conservative values - straight shuck and jive talk

all over the world and throughout history education has largely been dominated by progressive individuals exchanging ideas and challenging the status quo. when fascist take power they rarely go after conservative academics, liberals are always their targets. education to a certain extent was always seen as being too "worldly" which wasn't a good thing in many societies.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It’s more than just “hating” gays. Black people are always first to see an agenda. Gays aren’t just fighting to live their lives, no black person would be against that, we’ve lived with gays in our society forever but keep sexuality behind your doors. Black Americans are fighting against the active recruitment and indoctrination of our kids into alternative lifestyles.

There was a walkout in a high school the other day over sexuality and it’s applauded, shyt is insane. We got men putting on wigs and competing against women. Any sane person is going to be against that.

As far as immigration goes I’m so happy more black Americans are waking to the fact that immigration as a whole adversely affects black people first and hardest.

conservative, liberal I don’t give a shyt I’m for whatever benefits me and my people the most.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
it’s always “both sides” because “both sides” just want black people working for them. And instead of you stressing the importance of relying on ourselves and working together you stress which massa to tie ourselves to. And you think you’re actually doing something
:unimpressed:
Conservatism/Liberalism are ideals. they aren’t tied to any group or race of people.

Not sure what you are even going on about here.

What a surprise. Black people supported gay rights (and feminism) right out after the civil rights era was dismantled, the “leaders”, killed jailed or exiled, and the poorer of our women, thru welfare being INCENTIVIZED to not have a man in the home. It’s not surprising that during that time of chaos, weirdo ideologies started being pushed and accepted. But just decades before? They weren’t on none of that.
Abortion and Gay shyt were NEVER important issue to black people and still aren’t

We’ve always been a conservative people when it comes to values
Not at all. Black people have always been leaders of change. Check our music, Dances, Art, etc. Black people are anything but conservative. Through American history black folks have always been first in pushing for change and innovation.

but people like you purposely conflate values with politics because deep down you don’t want us being conservative in values.
That’s what you are doing here.

I’m talking about The concept of conservative/liberal.

And all you can think about is democrat vs republicans.

It’s not even just about politics, you don’t even wanting us holding the same values associated with conservatism. Instead you want us to approve of the LGBT over a structured family, you want us on the abortion tip to keep our numbers low, or whatever else. You don’t want us with ordered structured families.
In reality black people have lead the charge in what a “family” looks like in 2022

Ironically “family values” is just a term republican coined to demonize black people for the way we live. Now in 2022 family structure looks a lot more like what black people been doing for decades “it takes a village” is not a conservative tenant.

We get that you picked a side but just to stay over there. You can go down with those liberal cacs too. Just leave those that are seeing “maybe we should just rely on ourselves and each other instead of picking the right or left wing or the same bird that’s been hitting us upside the head for hundreds of years” alone. Let them fly away from the nest while you keep begging for a place at a table that doesn’t have a chair for you
:francis:
We get that you are dumb as fukk and misinformed but think you are saying something profound. That’s how TLR works :francis:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s more than just “hating” gays. Black people are always first to see an agenda. Gays aren’t just fighting to live their lives, no black person would be against that, we’ve lived with gays in our society forever but keep sexuality behind your doors. Black Americans are fighting against the active recruitment and indoctrination of our kids into alternative lifestyles.

There was a walkout in a high school the other day over sexuality and it’s applauded, shyt is insane. We got men putting on wigs and competing against women. Any sane person is going to be against that.

As far as immigration goes I’m so happy more black Americans are waking to the fact that immigration as a whole adversely affects black people first and hardest.

conservative, liberal I don’t give a shyt I’m for whatever benefits me and my people the most.

These Shills are famous for their Strawman arguments. :manny:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“American Conservatism” has meant different things at different times in this country, but when comes to Black people the values I’m talking about are free enterprise, private ownership, and socially traditional ideas.

Keep in mind this doesn’t extend the politics, which I think you’re referring to. For example, my family is three generations military service from my Great Grandfather to me, but I never support the Republican party ever.

I think if you take politics out of the equation it will be easier for you to understand.

What does that tangibly mean for you? Because in a liberal society you get those things as well. No one is coming to take your home or not allow you to set up a business in a liberal society. Does that mean you want less taxes? Are you fine with less social programs, worse healthcare etc because you don't want to pay taxes? Because that is what it means.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Well i think the dummies feel they are getting around this by specifying “SOCIAL” conservatism. But they don’t realize you can’t disconnect Social and economic policies. They go hand in hand.
This is a good point. I don’t think you can divorce the two either, as much as people would like to try. There’s a very real moral component to a lot of fiscal policy. Are we the type of society that will care for are most vulnerable? Is healthcare a right or privilege? So on and so forth.