The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I like Tariq but I wish he'd get off this 'black people have been in America for thousands of years' tip. And I get that some native Americans were indeed reclassified as colored or negro in the 18th and early 1900s.

I love good alternate history theory. At the very earliest black folks could have got here is in 1312, when Abu bakr II of Mali led a voyage of 200 canoes. If he succeeded, then that's a little over 700 years.

But most of our ancestry before North America is from the transatlantic slave trade. Going back to West and Central Africa specifically.

Well these are murals in Mexico that predate 1312 by 500-800 years.

hbiwhdojhkj21.jpg

Hopefully you, a black man I guess, won’t come back and say Busta Rhymes with dread lookin ass nikkas in Mexico aren’t or weren’t actually what we would call today “black” people. Most will because they rather run with the “white master black slave” narrative till they’re blue in the face over actually going outside of the mainstream to understand what really went on in history

And they especially want to put this kind of “white master and black slave” mindstate on us the most. But the truth is stranger than fiction tho
:manny:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Conservatism is an aesthetic, cultural, social, and political philosophy, which seeks to promote and to preserve traditional social institutions.

I.E. Preserve the status quo.

In America that IS racism.

There is no way to separate racism from conservatism in America. They are literally one in the same.

The abortion, Gay shyt, Family values stuff is just red meat republicans throw out for votes.

In reality conservatism is driven by the idea of preserving things they way they used to be.

Only c00ns and cacs say stuff like “I’m socially conservative” Stop it :smh:

American conservatism is even more insidious because it’s overarching goal post FDR is to destroy government programs that benefit millions and reduce the tax liability of a tiny minority.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
To think that people in this forum are so disconnected from what American conservatism actually means. It's more than just being antilgbtq and against feminism.

It's also means less worker's rights, less of a social safety net. WORSE Healthcare andless economic opportunity because to the American conservative, they don't want their tax dollars to help provide a floor for the average American.

American conservatives also value the almighty dollar more than anything, more than your health in regulations to limit poisons going into your body and regulations to keep corporations from fukking you over.

A lot of you idiots are delusional.

Bro the average age in this forum is older than fukking thirty, I've been looking at this thread and wanted to say shyt but these dudes are too old to be this stupid. So I basically spilled it out in my earlier post and walked away :yeshrug:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Conservatism is an aesthetic, cultural, social, and political philosophy, which seeks to promote and to preserve traditional social institutions.

I.E. Preserve the status quo.

Liberals want the same thing conservatives do. And that’s cacs on top of everyone else. That is the status quo that BOTH SIDES want to continue. Stop the cap
:scust:

The abortion, Gay shyt, Family values stuff is just red meat republicans throw out for votes.

No those are examples of traditional institutions. And more black people align with republicans ON THOSE ISSUES than we’re led to believe. But if a cac says the sky is blue some fake pro black will come out of nowhere to call you a republic00n if you agree with that...

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay Breh I’ll play your game.

When I say traditional values I’m referring to the values echoed by the black church, black middle class, and black aspirational capitalism. Keep in mind I’m in no way critiquing these values and how they have affected our community. I’m just saying what it is.

You still haven’t defined these values and how they relate to American Conservatism as a political ideology.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
American conservatism is even more insidious because it’s overarching goal post FDR is to destroy government programs that benefit millions and reduce the tax liability of a tiny minority.
Well i think the dummies feel they are getting around this by specifying “SOCIAL” conservatism. But they don’t realize you can’t disconnect Social and economic policies. They go hand in hand.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well i think the dummies feel they are getting around this by specifying “SOCIAL” conservatism. But they don’t realize you can’t disconnect Social and economic policies. They go hand in hand.

Whats even weirder is that social conservatism in America is driven by white resentment of black people first and foremost. Followed by resentments against Immigrants, gays, and women. (I guess TLR hostility against these same groups leads them to think they align with American conservatism. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Another one of these “I'm socially conservative” circle jerk threads :mjlol:

If anything most Black folks are Moderate Democrats and from an individual perspective that would mean a person is 75-80% liberal and 25-20% conservative on most issues.

Black ppl, by and large, are not flat out conservative at all.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Liberals want the same thing conservatives do. And that’s cacs on top of everyone else. That is the status quo that BOTH SIDES want to continue. Stop the cap
:scust:
Straight to “both sides” that was quick :banderas:.

If that’s the case why does any of this matter? why would tariq call out support for one side if both are the same?

In reality, as par for the course for you dumb dumbs, you are literally wrong.
Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on the rights of the individual, liberty, consent of the governedand equality before the law.

No those are examples of traditional institutions. And more black people align with republicans ON THOSE ISSUES than we’re led to believe. But if a cac says the sky is blue some fake pro black will come out of nowhere to call you a republic00n if you agree with that...
First off, no this isn’t even true. As things changed black people as a whole were first embrace the change. polls on gay marriage and abortion show black people embracing the change sooner and faster

Second, Abortion and Gay shyt was never really a pillar of traditional values for anyone until republicans started to pander to ultra religious whites for votes. Those two issues were never really important to black folks and still aren’t.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shills acting as if Democrats aren't a White Supremacist party as well. :mjlol:

These idiots will do backflips for their White political Massa. :pachaha:

I don’t think you are intellectually equipped for this discussion. Your shallow binary hot takes demonstrate how Vapid you really are on this topic.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
All this question proves is that you dont understand reparations. Paying me for my ancestors labor is neither liberal nor conservative.
:mjlol:You clearly don't understand American politics. Social Conservativism seeks to maintain the status and a concept like reparations, is a progressive ideal. Depending on what time period you're talking about, its commie talk. But don't talk my word for it...look at history.

We know how SC responded to abolition, freeing the slaves, Reconstruction, Jim Crow/Black Codes, the creation of the Southern Baptist Church, the Dem/Rep political shift, the Great Migration, segregation/separate but equal, Voting Rights, MLK in his later years (he talked about reparations), the Drug War, and somehow Voting Rights again.

Reparations isn't compatible with social conservative ideals because its a race based issue. American politics is built on Race issue...and any who tells you otherwise is lying to you. We already which political group of people are vehemently against remedying racial conflict. Why would they entertain reparations?