The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
This is an example of a liberal agent :unimpressed:

Family - White man who works and votes, white woman who is barefoot and pregnant and offers no input on anything. White children who who are taught in schools that slavery didnt happen and they are tasked with ruling over minorites.

In other words a patriarchy. Which every nation has or had except guess who? The cacs who now push feminism

Education - Privately funded, religious schools with no education standards, a denial of science and American history, and packed with religious myths.

Lol black people have always been spiritual. What group anywhere around the world did NOT tie in spirituality with their way of life?

Hard Work - Working for minimum wage, sometimes through multiple jobs with the intention of producing capital for billionaires and coporations. No worker rights, no unions, no labor boards, no standards at all for employee welfare or standards

Responsibility - No social safety nets, No benefits from the taxes you pay, your life can be up-ended and destroyed at any moment without fault or notice, and you simply must accept that you deserved it.

So now hard work and self responsibility is a bad thing? Relying on self and not a govt who you’ll say is “white supremacists” is a bad thing?

Give it up. We always had conservative and NOT LIBERAL values until kooks like you started infiltrating us and shifting the narrative on what we are actually about. The right/left play good cop/bad cop when it comes to us and dummies are still falling for that 50 years after everyone watched the country destroy black progress that was happening during the civil rights movement.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your simple minded ass would just equate conservatism to just hating immigrants and gays and forget about the economic side that would impact tens of millions of black people in a negative way.

The pure unadulterated ignorance on this board is something to behold.

Breh you have went full retard. :heh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Black Americans are largely culturally conservative at least the ones I’ve grown up around. Basically keep your bedroom business to yourself, stay away from indoctrinating kids on alternative lifestyles, anti illegal immigration, anti hard drugs in the community, The republicans have embraced white supremacy as their mantra, democrats have embraced illegal immigration and LGBT rights as theirs. Black Americans been giving their votes to parties that truly dgaf about them or their vote.

Weird to claim that Democrats have "embraced" illegal immigration as their mantra when Obama literally set the record for deportations and Biden is refusing to lift Trump's immigration restrictions. And black folk ain't a monolith on immigration - there are plenty of black folk who want to restrict immigration, but overall black folk are more sympathetic to illegal immigrants than white people are, more in favor of illegal immigrants getting a path to citizenship than white people are, more in favor of the government supporting immigrants than white people are, and more critical of Trump's immigration policies than white people are:

Gallup: Views on Immigration
Pew Research: Shifting Public Views on Legal Immigration Into the U.S.
Pew Research: Views on race and immigration
Immigration Forum: Americans Continue to Resist Negative Messages about Immigrants
Cato Institute 2021 Immigration and Identity National Survey

Again, black folk ain't a monolith on this one, I know plenty of people on both sides, but if you're going to divy it up into a liberal/conservative thing, then black folk are somewhat more likely to be on the liberal side of the issue than on the conservative side.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's already been stated, on earlier pages.... you're obvioulsy not discussing this in good faith..... otherwise, you would've just simply stated what coservatism(and it's not just a political ideology) is from your perspective, but you won't

Im demonstrating that many of you have no idea what you mean when you are talking about American conservatism or you are falling for the Republican talking points.

That’s why none of you can define American conservatism.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Most black people in our country are low key conservative on most topics :yeshrug:

Folks just don’t want to be associated with right-wingers.

Bullshyt. I'm "conservative" on a lot of topics (religious, sexual morality, abortion, don't trust government, etc.), but that doesn't have jack shyt to do with what Tariq is talking about. The video is a fukking pickup artist who barely even talks about religion gassing up some young white conservative with an American flag as his background. When you are talking about white american conservatives, how can you pretend "most topics" don't mean:

white supremacy
militarism
extremist patriotism
serving the rich
caping for police
destroying education systems
destroying health systems
taking away the social safety net
rugged individualism
corporate capitalism
bosses over workers
landlords over renters
obsession with guns
mass incarceration
anti-environmentalism
anti-voting rights
anti-reparations
anti-housing rights

Last edited:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To think that people in this forum are so disconnected from what American conservatism actually means. It's more than just being antilgbtq and against feminism.

It's also means less worker's rights, less of a social safety net. WORSE Healthcare andless economic opportunity because to the American conservative, they don't want their tax dollars to help provide a floor for the average American.

American conservatives also value the almighty dollar more than anything, more than your health in regulations to limit poisons going into your body and regulations to keep corporations from fukking you over.

A lot of you idiots are delusional.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't espouse anything dummy, I just know the definition of words :heh:

I just stated earlier I despise organized religion, so it would be pretty strange for me to identify as a conservative.

wtf are you even arguing

I simply asked you to clarify what you meant by American conservatism and traditional values and thus far you have failed

It’s not that hard of an ask. If you don’t know just say you don’t and move along.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To think that people in this forum are so disconnected from what American conservatism actually means. It's more than just being antilgbtq and against feminism.

It's also means less worker's rights, less of a social safety net. WORSE Healthcare andless economic opportunity because to the American conservative, they don't want their tax dollars to help provide a floor for the average American.

American conservatives also value the almighty dollar more than anything, more than your health in regulations to limit poisons going into your body and regulations to keep corporations from fukking you over.

A lot of you idiots are delusional.

Look how angry they get when you ask them to define or clarify their claims.

The sheer ignorance mixed with arrogance in TLR is infuriating.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Conservatism is an aesthetic, cultural, social, and political philosophy, which seeks to promote and to preserve traditional social institutions.

I.E. Preserve the status quo.

In America that IS racism.

There is no way to separate racism from conservatism in America. They are literally one in the same.

The abortion, Gay shyt, Family values stuff is just red meat republicans throw out for votes.

In reality conservatism is driven by the idea of preserving things they way they used to be.

Only c00ns and cacs say stuff like “I’m socially conservative” Stop it :smh:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
he's not wrong. deeply imbedded christian values have made black americans socially conservative and fiscally liberal

if the GOP wasnt so insistent on being an explicitly racist party, they'd get a sizeable black vote.

black people should be voting libertarian by all accounts
:mjlol: Never gonna happen. Black people love government programs too much.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
What do you think White American conservatives mean by upholding “traditional values”? and where do you think your black ass fits into those “traditional values”? :heh:

Okay Breh I’ll play your game.

When I say traditional values I’m referring to the values echoed by the black church, black middle class, and black aspirational capitalism. Keep in mind I’m in no way critiquing these values and how they have affected our community. I’m just saying what it is.