The Tariq Nasheed Thread

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Let’s try again. What are these traditional Christian values?
nikka you just playing dumb, everyone knows what traditional Christian's stand for :heh:

im not here to fukking define Christianity.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your simple minded ass would just equate conservatism to just hating immigrants and gays and forget about the economic side that would impact tens of millions of black people in a negative way.

The pure unadulterated ignorance on this board is something to behold.

How does having conservative values hurt black people economically?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does having conservative values hurt black people economically?

Define conservative values in America.

Edit: You do realize social security, welfare assistance, Medicare and Medicaid, minimum wage, federal public school funding, college financial aid are not supported by conservatives right? If they had it their way, those programs would be abolished.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:beli: Stop this.

A White House spokesperson dodged a question from a reporter Tuesday about whether President Joe Biden supports reparations for victims of the Tulsa race massacre ahead of an event commemorating its 100th anniversary, as the president, like most Democrats, continues to tread lightly on the issue of compensating victims of that tragedy or the descendants of Black slaves.

Biden Administration Wary Of Backing Reparations Ahead Of Tulsa Visit

Biden has been fukking conservative his entire career, he's not liberal at all, we've been telling you this. :why:

Again, let me ask you, if liberal/conservative has no relation to supporting reparations, then why is California the one with the reparations task force moving forward and not Mississippi? How is it that 70% of liberals support reparations but only 11% of conservatives support reparations? 64% of Democrats and just 10% of Republicans? 63% of Biden voters and just 8% of Trump voters?

https://polsci.umass.edu/sites/default/files/RaceBLM100Crosstabs.pdf

That doesn't mean every white liberal supports reparations, not even close. But a LOT more white liberals support reparations than white conservatives do, a LOT more hispanic liberals support reparations than hispanic conservatives do, and a lot more black liberals support reparations than black conservatives do. We're not talking about a minor difference, we're talking about a MASSIVE gap in support depending on which end of the political spectrum you're on. You gonna keep denying that reality or nah?

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
I’m just asking y’all to define this ideology you espouse and you are failing miserably.
I didn't espouse anything dummy, I just know the definition of words :heh:

I just stated earlier I despise organized religion, so it would be pretty strange for me to identify as a conservative.

wtf are you even arguing

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m just asking y’all to define this ideology you espouse and you are failing miserably.

It's already been stated, on earlier pages.... you're obvioulsy not discussing this in good faith..... otherwise, you would've just simply stated what coservatism(and it's not just a political ideology) is from your perspective, but you won't